Issues, with Jane Valez Mitchell, Thursday 12/18/08

the meter reader called it in...LE went out, missed finding her

when the water went down last week , the meter reader went back cause he was still unsure about that area.

whats so fuzzy about that?

The Meter Reader called it in 3 Times.....Yes...3 seperate calls

The OCSD sent police officers out there TWICE to search

Then the Meter reader goes there himself & finds the body

Also, FOX news has video of that Area from august.....And it was not flooded

How is it possible that the OCSD had police officers in that very area on 3 seperate occasions in AUG but failed to find the body or notice any odor?

Jose Baez is going to use that point & use it well as PROOF that the Body was not there....

And this Meter Reader. Why did he keep going back to that spot? He calls 3 times & speaks with LE but refuses to take their word that the area has been cleared & returns to that area a fourth time & finds the Body.

Something is not making sense

I am going to hazzard a guess that he kept going back to that spot, because his job route kept bringing him to or past that spot. He probably had his own pet theory about where the little girl would be found. Just as LP fixated on the park and the cross, or many of us have fixated on other spots. On his last time around this area he met with the deputies but found nothing. This pass he went back to check it again.

Once again I am not seeing any huge issue on his part.

Now this is yet another example that OCSD should have been looking much closer to home much earlier in the case. They had plenty of tips and reports that in hindsight should have brought them there sooner.

Weintraub is going to drive me to drink. Ca shuts up and BAM, another screecher shows up..

:40__s:

What are the chances of this dude having the same last name as the nanny that doesn't exist? Don't you feel like someone's just going to pop up on your computer screen and yell "smile, you're on Candid Camera!":bang:

LOL, his name better not be Gonzalez!!! I just feel it all the way through my body that KC did it, and I don't want THIS to cause a problem. LE has to do the right thing, which includes checking out the meter reader, especially now!

I agree. Next thing you know, they will be accusing the meter reader of breaking into the A' home, stealing bedding, childrens clothing, pesticides and what not, and planting it in the woods. Good grief !!

Not to mention breaking into the trunk at the tow yard, putting the body inside, to implicate poor Casey!

I wonder how they'll explain away the fingerprints they find?:mad:

Weintraub is talking like she wants to be on the team.....good grief...my health can't take that.
:eek:

Either that Body was NOT there is August

or

The OCSD has is doing "Shoddy" police work & not searching properly

Either way......This is all good news for Casey

Could be bad for KC as well.Depends

I am going to hazzard a guess that he kept going back to that spot, because his job route kept bringing him to or past that spot. He probably had his own pet theory about where the little girl would be found. Just as LP fixated on the park and the cross, or many of us have fixated on other spots. On his last time around this area he met with the deputies but found nothing. This pass he went back to check it again.

Now this is yet another example that OCSD should have been looking much closer to home much earlier in the case. They had plenty of tips and reports that in hindsight should have brought them there sooner.

Casey said she was close to home...

These people are annoying me! Jane W is crazy.

More blah blah about the defense investigating. I know everyone is entitled to a vigorous defense, but this is over the top.

Weintraub is awful. the prosecution cannot prove agravated child abuse? Well gee! call me strange, but PUTTING DUCT TAPE AROUND A CHILDS HEAD seems to meet that standard of agravated abuse!

I agree. Next thing you know, they will be accusing the meter reader of breaking into the A' home, stealing bedding, childrens clothing, pesticides and what not, and planting it in the woods. Good grief !!

If they find a black "nanny" wig, I'm leaving WS.

LOL, his name better not be Gonzalez!!! I just feel it all the way through my body that KC did it, and I don't want THIS to cause a problem. LE has to do the right thing, which includes checking out the meter reader, especially now!

Ahhh..............yup, I believe it is.

Either that Body was NOT there is August

or

The OCSD has is doing "Shoddy" police work & not searching properly

Either way......This is all good news for Casey

the body was there in august and LE missed it...... maybe it was buried beneath a shrub? maybe it was buried in a natural hole.

they missed it. they did get the death hair in caseys car however. among many other things that incriminate the liar.

yeah, that they missed it is a bit of good news for casey.

but not near enough to save her from going all the way down

what about the smell you were so hot on?

I'm still not sure I am seeing what the huge deal about this "revelation" is. he is a county worker, with a regular route, who knew the child was missing. I would be willing to bet that all county workers in that area were briefed to keep their eyes out. he knew his area was immediately local to Caylee's home. he may also have been playing a bit of amateur sleuth (the same as we all do here, just local). So he called in anything in the neighborhood that seemed out of place. A stray bag by the road, or an odd smell. Possibly something about the area bothered him.

And you know what. He was right.

I am not seeing the controversy here. A county worker did his job, and kept his eyes open and reported what he thought was relevant. Isn't this the sort of thing that post 9/11 we expect our public employees to be? Situationally aware of the area's that they operate in?

Good post!

He kept returning to that area because... HE WORKED THERE. And you know what, I bet if many of the people on this board worked in that area, and found it necessary to walk around in that area during their day-to-day work, they would have done much the same.

The Meter Reader is not what's bothering me....

It's the fact that the OCSD did not find the Bag - They were there TWICE

TES was there...

Fox news showed a Video of that area from August 5th - the exact area & it was as dry as a sandbox

No matter how you look at this it's bad news for the prosecution

It may be "Coincidence" & LE can try to explain it away but if there are any more Coincidences then LE better start worrying

the body was there in august and LE missed it...... maybe it was buried beneath a shrub? maybe it was buried in a natural hole.

they missed it. they did get the death hair in caseys car however. among many other things that incriminate the liar.

yeah, that they missed it is a bit of good news for casey.

but not near enough to save her from going all the way down

what about the smell you were so hot on?

There were 3 tips in August that reported an odor coming from that area

This was reported today by Sheppard Smith

The Meter Reader called it in 3 Times.....Yes...3 seperate calls

The OCSD sent police officers out there TWICE to search

Then the Meter reader goes there himself & finds the body

Also, FOX news has video of that Area from august.....And it was not flooded

They should have sent women out to search. Men can't find the mustard in the refrigerator when it's staring them in the face.

I don't believe the meter reader is involved in anything, but I do question why he could smell the body in August and LE couldn't. I'm also concerned about how the defense could use this to their advantage - haven't thought that all the way through yet.

The Meter Reader is not what's bothering me....

It's the fact that the OCSD did not find the Bag - They were there TWICE

TES was there...

Fox news showed a Video of that area from August 5th - the exact area & it was as dry as a sandbox

No matter how you look at this it's bad news for the prosecution

It may be "Coincidence" & LE can try to explain it away but if there are any more Coincidences then LE better start worrying

I might be crazy, but can't LE and/or the defense get satellite imagery of the area through the summer and see just what was under water and what wasn't??? NASA assists in criminal cases, I don't see why they couldn't provide pics that aren't harmful to national security.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back