GUILTY Italy - British Model Kidnapped, Allegedly For Online Auction, Milan, July 2017

She probably got a lot of that since last summer now but do you forever want to be known as the model who faked a kidnap? It is a big risk I hope for her sake this all is not fake but most of this her story don't add up

Well before this she wasn’t known at all. At least in my neck of the woods. So at least now her name is more known. JMO

She appeared in a few video's on you tube pranking a guy and there is another one where she is challenge to kick a football with another girl discovered after this kidnaping obviously filmed a few months before even here in the UK she was not well known we live in a era now where if you have a you tube account and film a few video's you consider yourself a celebrity - she surley could not have come up with this idea?

maybe there was a plan they made up to kidnap her which she agreed too and she did not realise that she was going to be drug tied up and gagged and put into a suitcase she surley could not have thought of this plan herself but the problem with that is her abductors have not come out of this all well now there facing the possibility of prison if found guilty the only winner out of all this is her

There is some evidence to prove that she was drugged during the ordeal

That she was *drugged* or *used drugs* during the ordeal?

She could have taken the drugs if she was prepared to go that far - did the police forensics ever find the handcuffs that was used on her etc C A mentioned on the Doctor Phil interview that she managed to remove the tape from her mouth That would mean her hands where tied from the front not the back?? would kidnapers / abductors normally handcuff or tie hands behind the back??

Why did CA not mention in any of her many various tv interviews that she knew her kidnapper for several years before the kidnapping? Seems very strange that she left such a detail out.

Why did CA not mention in any of her many various tv interviews that she knew her kidnapper for several years before the kidnapping? Seems very strange that she left such a detail out.

That dont sound right she should have mentioned that?

I can't believe she's got away with this. Why would Herba go to the effort of spending around 10,000 Euros to carry out this scam (including flights and hiring of premises) to lure a completely unknown 'model' with no proof of family money or large earnings to Italy? Why not just lure an actually well off model from Italy??

Also the 'drugs' in her system were Ketamine - which is fully available in many nightclubs and she may well have agreed to take a small dose as she only needed traces to prove her story. Finally, if 'Black Death' have this strict 'no kidnapping and selling into slavery of mothers' do you not think that given that they had gone to ALL this trouble, and were spending all this money, and were good enough at using the internet that they could use the DARK WEB, do we not think someone might have had a quick looky look at her social media posts, to see if she had a kid? Or money? It stinks to the core this story!!!

I can't believe she's got away with this. Why would Herba go to the effort of spending around 10,000 Euros to carry out this scam (including flights and hiring of premises) to lure a completely unknown 'model' with no proof of family money or large earnings to Italy? Why not just lure an actually well off model from Italy??

Also the 'drugs' in her system were Ketamine - which is fully available in many nightclubs and she may well have agreed to take a small dose as she only needed traces to prove her story. Finally, if 'Black Death' have this strict 'no kidnapping and selling into slavery of mothers' do you not think that given that they had gone to ALL this trouble, and were spending all this money, and were good enough at using the internet that they could use the DARK WEB, do we not think someone might have had a quick looky look at her social media posts, to see if she had a kid? Or money? It stinks to the core this story!!!
I've been trying to keep an open mind on this, but that's a pretty convincing argument.

I'd hoped this trial would bring up some more information about what actually happened, but the reports I've seen don't seem to mention any compelling evidence aside from Ms Ayling's claims, and while I'm certainly not for disbelieving victims, I do prefer to see supporting evidence, especially in a case as odd as this. It's really rather hard for me to actually believe in any of this based on what I've heard, but I suppose there must have been something convincing enough to get a guilty verdict? :confused: Trying to stay on the "victim-friendly" side of things here but... it's hard.

Didn't follow trial, always thought it was a scam from the start. D0es anyone know if the "kidnapper" testified? I would have expected him to spill the beans to save himself.
Don't know what to think about this verdict. o_O

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back