Discussion in 'Zahra Clare Baker' started by wenwe4, Nov 4, 2010.
Items that were taken by LE or recovered from the Baker home while searching for Zahra.
- Zahra's hearing aids: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20019217-504083.html
- A mattress, box springs, and bed frame, wrapped in plastic:http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...iture-evidence-hickory-house-where-ar-459903/
- "Large pieces of the interior of the house", a section of drywall about 4 feet across, splotched with pink on one side and gray on the other, other evidence concealed in brown paper bags larger than LE's torsos:http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...-return-baker-house-seize-evidence-ar-502595/
- Kitchen cabinets:http://www.wcnc.com/news/Step-Mother-of-Missing-Hickory-Girl--106478488.html
- Flooring, plumbing, sections of the ceiling: http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/zahras-dad-taunted-by-angry-crowd-as-hes-evicted/19701166
Only ones I could find verification in MSM for at the moment... will search more later.
According to a news reports here are some of the items removed from the property where they resided. I believe this report was before the second trip to the house. So I'm sure this is not all they took.
Duke Power bill
Numerous papers with writings and phone numbers
(3) Passports with paperwork
Assorted ink pens
(3) Gas cans
(4) Burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile
Plastic bowl with green vegg. matter
Assorted drug paraphernalia
Chinese take-out menu
1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry
and the Chevy Tahoe.
Information taken from
Personally I think the Chevy Tahoe with the gas, burn samples and ransom note is a huge piece of evidence. There must have been a reason for trying to destroy the inside of the car.
The actual search warrant for anyone who's interested.
the letters to Zahra from her friend, Johnathan - and her letters to him that were never mailed.
thread where discussed
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5762947&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FBI finds letters from Zahra to her young friend that EB and AB never mailed[/ame]
article w/ video (upper right video)
direct link to video
So, in reading through all of the search warrants, and this one:
The search warrant specified that the matress at the Hildebran house be taken. Why wasn't it? I understand from the video interview of JY, that it was allegedly his matress, and soiled admittedly by him, after a drunken night. That was his statement. But my question is, if the matress is specifically stated to be seized in the search warrant, why wasn't that done? I didn't think, with a search warrant in place, an officer had any choice. If it's listed, and found, it's seized. if what they take or don't, if it is specifically stated in the search warrant?
Page 6 of the warrant is where the matress is specifically named , and page 7 is where the officer checked the box that no items were seized. We know the officer observed the mattress outside the home, so it was even visible.
Am I missing something here?
Due to reports out tonight, which cite inside sources as claiming the rape story, including the involvement of the two men named in yesterday's documents, is unsubstantiated, we are not digging any deeper into the specifics of the rape allegation at this time, until further notice.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121198"]12.01.10 - Report: Rape Allegations Unsubstantiated at this Time - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]