It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done reading A.H July 16 interview and the parts about Caylee as a little person just broke my heart. She talks about how KC would come to parties and lay Caylee down on the couch/bed to sleep. At one point she describes how Caylee woke up and KC was not there (outside?) and she searched around the room for a familiar face and saw A.H.

"Caylee looked at me and I was like good and that was when I knew she actually trusted me cause she just looked at me and her eyes just slowly faded...and I make sure I keep eye contact with her until she fell (back) asleep..."

What a visual for me. I am trying not to go to the place where she might not have closed her eyes so peacefully. I hope I am so wrong. I want to be wrong. I hope this little girl is alive and happy and peaceful and secure. My brain knows otherwise but my heart wants hope. Maybe that is how CA/GA feel. The longest 18 inches are from the heart to the head.

Little Caylee, help us find you. I know you know the love out there for you. Help us find you. Then you can close your eyes knowing peace...

Good Morning Miss Caylee, you have lots of friends out there with you today, all searching for you. :)

Good morning, sweetie. :blowkiss: I couldn't find your thread for a minute there. But this way you'll always be at the top. :) Lots of people are still out there searching for you today, little one. I am praying hard that they will find you and bring you home.

Love, Prayers & A Rose for Caylee ! :rose:
You will never be forgotten ! :rose:
We Love you Caylee ! :rose:

O, Blessed Mother and St Joseph,
you searched when your Son Jesus
disappeared when he was twelve.
You would not give up
until he was found.
You know the pain of having someone missing,
and the joy of finding them,
as you found your son.
Help those who are searching now,
to find the answers to their questions,
and an end to their searching.
Inspire people to be vigilant,
so that their eyes and ears
may see and hear news that will bring hope.
Comfort those who feel lonely and sad
because the one they love has vanished.
Be with them in the storm
and guide them in their efforts.
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen

Oh Bella.:blowkiss: What a comforting prayer!

Thank you for sharing it !

Did they find you today, Caylee? Or something that will lead them to you?

Wasn't your grandfather's prayer this morning beautiful? Can you grasp how much he loves you?

Was the day today? Or will it be tomorrow? It is all in His Hands, isn't it?

It always has and always will be in His Hands. And He has shown us that you will be found.

Caylee, we're all still here for you and we'll still be here when it's all over. Promise.

Caylee, I hope you caught my balloons that I sent to you. I hope the angels gave you an even better "mama" baby doll and you have a whole closet of clothes for her to change whenever you feel like.

Today's November 9th, 3 months after you'd have celebrated your 3rd birthday - I hope you check in every once in a while and know how many people have grown to love you.

I hope you're laughing and having fun with all of your new friends.

Sleep tight little angel.

Rev. Grund spoke a wonderful prayer in your name today, Caylee. Please be a bright light to each and every one of us. You gave your great-grandpa (Papa) such good hugs. Please give each of us one of your hugs; we all need one right now. You used to point your finger just like your Grandma Cindy. Please point your little finger to what we need to see. We'd love to bring you to a place of rest, little Caylee. Please let the twinkle in your eye guide us all.

Everyone tried so hard to find you this weekend. We love you Caylee and we are thinking about you every minute, every day. Come home to us. Give us a one of your special hugs that we like so much Caylee...Let us give you one...then we go forward. And know sweetheart..we will find you. We will honor you.

Morning, Princess. Mr. Lenny is going to be looking for you this morning. Try to call out to the people, darling. We're having a hard time finding you, sweetie. We want to find you so much. It's okay if we don't though, you know why? Because you're always right here in our hearts.

Love you, precious girl.

:blowkiss:

We all are here for YOU baby girl :rose: :rose: :rose:

images

Good Morning Sweetie Pie :blowkiss:

We love you honey, don't worry we are still looking for you.

Hugs ~ Love and Kisses being sent to you.

Caylee
Do you know that you brought 1000's of people together to find you? In a crazy world where it seems people only care about themselves, you brought us together. Thanks princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48