Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart wrenching poem ::::::::

To My Daughter

*Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to
play.

*Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of
yours together.

*Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles

*Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the
ice cream truck and I will buy you one if he comes by.

*Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decisio n I have made where you are concerned.

*Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.

*Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy
us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

*Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

*Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

*Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

*Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

*Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.

*I will think about the mothers And fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting t heir children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

*And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask Him for nothing, except one more day.............:blowkiss:

:clap:

I have goosebumps. :bow:

This is my first post here after lurking for weeks.
This thread BREAKS my heart.
15 posts containing the bits we know about this beautiful little life.
While look at how much we know about the rest of her family?
Thousands of posts, what Caseyeats, where she goes, what she buys, who she called, every minute detail about Casey Casey Casey.

15 posts about this beautiful little life, Caylee.
Fifteen.

I would have to say the focus is not where it should be.

:Welcome-12-june:

♥When Tomorrow Starts Without Me♥

When tomorrow starts without me
and I'm not here to see...
If the sun should rise and find your
eyes filled with tears for me,

I wish so much you wouldn't cry
the way you did today...
While thinking of the many things
we didn't get to say.

I know how much you love me,
as much as I love you...
And each time you think of me,
I know you'll miss me, too.

But when tomorrow starts without me,
please try to understand...
That Jesus came and called my name
and took me by the hand,

And said my place was ready
in heaven far above...
And that I'd have to leave behind
all those I dearly love.

So when tomorrow starts without me,
don't think we're far apart...
For every time you think of me,
I'm right here in your heart.

I have never met you Caylee but I love you like you were my own daughter! I am praying day and night that you are found and put to rest. Although I would GIVE ANYTHING to see you come home alive and well! You are in my thoughts every day and every night. God bless you angel baby. The whole world is captivated by your sweetness! You truly are "America's Little Sweetheart"! (btw,... Caylee's favorite color was purple)

Caylee loves the Bambi movies !! ( who doesn't :crazy: )

Just wanted to lighten this up again .......:blowkiss:

I think she might have liked spider-man. I've seen a few pictures with her wearing spider-man shifts. Not sure on this though.

Caylee you have been missing over 3 whole months.

You should be starting pre-school this fall. I bet you would have loved that. Lots of new friends to talk to, sing silly songs with, run around with, play dress up and giggle with. You would have loved practicing your 123s and ABCs, having the teacher read you stories and coloring wonderful pictures for grandma's fridge.

I am sure you would have been the brightest little girl in the whole class.

You are loved and missed very much baby girl. Whisper to God that today is a good day for you to be found and brought home.

Another day, precious baby, and I'm thinking about *you*.

Caylee, your smile lit up every room you walked into, pretty girl.

We're here for *you* because we love you.

Sleep peacefully, little darling. Many angels are watching over you. Yes they are!

Caylee loves the movie Monsters Inc ....... Sully and Mike Wazowski !!!

I saw a picture with Caylee playing with a football!!!! I Know she loved to play!!

Poppy

Caylee is as cute as a button. I know that much for sure. From pictures I've seen, I can tell that she loved her family very much, too.

This thread, that is. I've been feeling (and fuming) that this beautiful little girl is getting lost all over again in all the drama and craziness of this case.

So I thought I'd make a thread that's just for her.

Please post about Caylee here. Just Caylee. Anything in your heart about Caylee. Prayers, pictures, thoughts, just please, please, please, make it about Caylee and only Caylee.

I hope it's okay to do this. If not, I'm happy to remove this thread.

I'll start:

Caylee is such a beautiful little girl. Beautiful face, beautiful smile.

Nice thread!

Caylee IS a doll baby!

If anyone has the picture of Caylee with that crooked little smile, will you please post it for me?

My niece looks just like her with that smile and I was telling my SIL about it and told her that I'd forward the picture.

TIA!

Nice thread!

Caylee IS a doll baby!

If anyone has the picture of Caylee with that crooked little smile, will you please post it for me?

My niece looks just like her with that smile and I was telling my SIL about it and told her that I'd forward the picture.

TIA!

I don't have the picture sorry maybe someone will come along with .... I also wantd to bump this up again.... very sad it goes to page two in a heartbeat
:confused:

Bottom of page two again....

Did you know:

Her best friend is her dog Tilly who is a 12lb Yorkie !!!

Bump!!!!! Lets not forget about this Precious baby girl
:)

Poppy

OK, any good investigator will tell you that to understand the crime, you must understand the perp and to understand the perp you must understand the victim.
There has been a lot of discussion of Casey's personality, but not much of Caylee's personality and since this is supposed to be about Caylee, I figured I'd start yet another thread.
If we can understand Caylee a little better we can begin to figure out how she would have reacted in different situations and it may at least lead to a better understanding of whether this was premeditated or accidental or what.
So, what do we know about Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member