It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning sweet Caylee. It's been a whole year since we first came to know you and you have captured the hearts of the world. I wish I could have known you, but it wasn't meant to be. I think of you everyday and you will be in my heart forever. My 3 year old little girl really likes to swim and I think of you when I see her splashing and playing in the water. We splash water up to you so you can play with us too. You probably have really nice swimming pools in heaven and now you swim with the angels.

Here are some balloons and an ice cream sundae for you!!! :balloons: :sundae:

I love you sweet angel. Rest in peace in God's arms.
:hug: :blowkiss:

good morning sweetpea!!!!!!!!!!!! know that i think of you 1st thing in the morning and the 1st thing at night. you have touched my heart in more ways then you know. i so wish you were here with us and watching the flowers grow. i know deep down inside you are in a better place now. i love you caylee marie!!!!!!

Caylee, I'm sure you know how many are thinking and praying for you. There are countless rainbows and ton's of sunshine being sent to you. I think of you all the time and I want you to know that you are loved and in my heart.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Rest in Peace, Caylee Marie.

I don't know what to say today, little angel. I am filled with so much heartache for you and sadness and love. Perhaps tomorrow the words will come. But today, just know that we're all still thinking of you, still fighting for you, still remembering you.

Baby Girl, you are never far from my thoughts. My heart aches today and the sadness fills my heart and my head when thinking of this past year and how I wish things had been different. We love you, we continue to fight for you, and we will never forget you.

One year ago today, June 15, 2008, Caylee sat on the lap of her great grandfather in his nursing home and later was singing "You are my sunshine" on Father's Day 2008. Less than 24 hours later, she walked out of her grandparents' home, where she lived with her mother, leaving with her mother, never to be seen alive again

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

It is coming close to that hour when Caylee sat on her Great Grandpa's lap with that soulful look in her eyes. Hugging him, listening to his heartbeat, giving him that last kiss on this earth and singing that sweet song that will forever mean something more than an old ditty to me. In this last year I have seen what could have been a "huge waste" of innocence turned into a wake up call for all of us to love! Love as hard as we can, as long as we can and not to let a chance go by, that will never come again, to say those words from our heart that can change a persons life!
We love you Caylee and we know that you feel our love. You will forever be our Sunshine!
:blowkiss:Rest In Peace Angel:blowkiss:

Sweet Caylee, we are all thinking about you. You will never be forgotten little angel. Rest in peace.

caylee2.jpg

This is so beautiful, but yet so sad. So sad to see her there all by herself.

She's not alone-Neveah, Sandra, Polly, Adam, the Coleman boys, and countless others are there with her! Probably praying for us still down here in this sad, imperfect world!! Just remember-soon and very soon-we will all be together!!:blowkiss:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye

---------------------------------

Caylee, I think about you every single day, precious girl. I hope you know that. I hope you know I care about you and about what happened to you. I hope you know how very many people love you so very much. I hope you are happy, and that you feel safe.

I remember you, Caylee. You have a special place in my heart, and always will.

She's not alone-Neveah, Sandra, Polly, Adam, the Coleman boys, and countless others are there with her! Probably praying for us still down here in this sad, imperfect world!! Just remember-soon and very soon-we will all be together!!:blowkiss:

So true essies. And little Tori too. :blowkiss: Caylee has many big "sisters" and "brothers" taking care of her and playing with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member