It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sweet Angel Caylee,

It's been a year and I still get tears in my eyes when I think of you sweet angel. Even though I know you are in a better place it's still hard to understand why this happened to you. Rest in peace Sweet Angel! You will forever be in my thoughts and prayers. Love, M

Sweet Caylee,

Think of you today and wishing you lots of love and kisses in heaven.

Caylee, I'm so sad, and so sorry, that you aren't here with us any more, sweet girl.

Rest peacefully, Caylee.

calling all angels
we're cryin' and we're hurtin'
and we're not sure why...

Hey sweet baby!! I think about you all the time!! I know you are in heaven and you are in great hands, but you have touched soo many lives here on Earth. I will never forget you sweetie. You have made me a better mother. Everytime I hug my two children I think about how you deserve these hugs, you deserve many kisses. We all love you and I hope you found my mommy and she is taking care of you. I prayed and asked God to help you find her and keep her company since she never got to meet her grandchildren. She will love you and make you happy!!! We miss you sweet angel. You have touched soo many and you will never be forgotten, and I promise justice will be served!! I love you Caylee Marie!

Hi sweet pumpkin. Green beans and icecream. Good stuff. You take a crispy green bean and scoop a bunch of icecream on it and oh what a treat. I bet you'd like jam and bacon sandwiches too. Hm, hm good. Love you always giggles.

Caylee,

I imagine you off drawing rainbows, painting the sky and lighting the stars.

I imagine the smile that impresses upon the faces of those who are graced by your presence.

I imagine the overwhelming love that surrounds you, and is felt for you.

And I dream that one day, I will get to touch your beautiful face and hug you so tight. And until then, my thoughts of you will remain constant and my love and admiration unwaivering.

l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

What happened to this precious baby? May the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth be told. Caylee deserves no less.

Hello Punkin!
Just wanted to let you know that everyday we fall more in love with you! Always on our minds and forever in our hearts! Justice may be slow but, as sure as there is a heaven
where you and all the other little angels that left us too soon are playing, that day will come!:blowkiss:

"GOOD MORNING S:sunshine:NSHINE..YOU CAME TO ME IN MY DREAMS LAST NIGHT. THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET VISIT." I KNOW YOU AT PEACE AND HAVING LOTS OF FUN WITH ALL YOUR ANGEL FRIENDS AND GOD IS TUCKING YOU IN BED AT NIGHT....YOU ARE SO MISSED AND LOVE. THE NATION IS PRAYING FOR YOU AND THINKING OF YOU EVERYDAY AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU! :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::grouphug:

Good morning, Sunshine. :sunshine:

I'm thinking this morning about how you've introduced me to a new and deeper appreciation of the angels :angel: among us.

Now I see more clearly the members of our law enforcement, justice system, health care professionals, and scientists that work tirelessly to protect and serve us all. I see the amazing people of Texas Equusearch and other organizations like them, and how they persevere each day despite the nature of the task they face. I see the Good Samaritan volunteers that sacrifice and give of their time & treasure in every imaginable way.

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

My eyes & heart are open a bit more today. Thank you. :blowkiss:

Good morning sweet Caylee. I just wanted to let you know that I think about you all the time. This website is the first place I come every morning to check on you. You have become a part of my life and I wish I could have known you.

I will see you one day and I will give you the biggest hug you've ever had. :blowkiss:

Sweet dreams sweetheart. :blowkiss:

cayleepic-ohiostate.jpg

hello sweetpea you spoke to us today. just hang on alittle longer and justice will come your way. i think of you everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you caylee marie!

Sweetie, I am so, so, so sorry, and I hope you dont remember a single bit of it, I hope all you remember from your nearly 3 years is all good stuff.

17013855_639X480.jpg

I'm so sorry for your suffering, sweetheart. You must have been so scared and so confused and your feelings must have been so hurt. I'm sorry there was nobody to stop it or to help you.

I don't know how to explain what she did to you, Caylee. I don't understand it myself. I don't understand how anyone could hurt you or end your life. I hope where you are there are angels, and that they understand, and that they have been able to explain it to you.

The only thing I do know is that it wasn't because you did anything wrong. You were all good, and everything good.

I'm very sorry, honey, and very sad for you.

Please believe me that you are loved by many, many people.

Be peaceful, sweetheart.

:(Caylee, I never knew until that moment I heard about you, how bad it could hurt to lose someone I never really knew.

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around from the time the sun comes up, until the darkness of night when I see your pretty smile in each :star: that shines so bright. They say that time heals all wounds but all it's done so far is give me more time to think about you, how honored I would of been to be part of your life, and how much you are missed by so many. In my heart I feel God took your hand from the second you lost your last breath and all you felt was peace and harmony. :praying:I would like believe that you did not feel anything at your time of death and if you did, I know God erased the pain and ugly memory from your heart. Sleep peacefully Angel and keep talking to us, we are listening.:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong