It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

Still thinking of you every single day, sweet girl. Still looking for any and every little clue to the whole story of what happened to you.

Autumn is here. My favorite time of year. Halloween is coming. Wish you were still here in this world to enjoy this beautiful season and the fun times for children.

You are loved by so many people, Caylee. We'll never forget you.

:blowkiss:

l_6f1e0a119f0a4b7b96cfa1ac1074da-1.jpg

SAFELY HOME

I am home in Heaven, dear ones;
Oh, so happy and so bright!
There is perfect joy and beauty
In this everlasting light.

All the pain and grief is over,
Every restless tossing passed;
I am now at peace forever,
Safely home in Heaven at last.

There is work still waiting for you,
So you must not idly stand;
Do it now, while life remaineth--
You shall rest in Jesus' land.

"Law enforcement agencies and private organizations such as Texas EquuSearch have made extraordinary efforts to find Caylee. Detectives assigned to the Missing Persons, Domestic Violence, Sex Crimes, SOS, Homicide, Robbery, and Economics Crimes squads have folowed up on leads in an effort to find Caylee. Patrol, Mounted, K-9, Ag/Marine, and Homeland Security personnel have also assisted in search efforts. More then 20 FDLE agents have followed up on leads throughout Florida in an effort to find Caylee. More than 100 FBI agents have followed up on leads across the US in an effort to find Caylee."

Sergeant John Allen
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Missing Persons Squad

Monday, December 8, 2008

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdf

Page 38 (8138)

========================================

God bless every single one of you who tried to find Caylee. Thank you for caring about this precious baby.

========================================

Caylee, people cared that you were gone. So many people cared. More people than you could ever imagine.

Caylee, you precious darling little Angel.

October is here and time for Halloween!

Whacha wanna be!

You can be anything you want now!

We love you sweetie.

I'm getting ready to go to bed, Caylee. I just wanted to say good night, and tell you I'm thinking about you. You have such a cute smile, Caylee. Such a sweet face. Sweet precious little baby fingers. Go hold an angel's hand, honey. Rest easy. You are loved.

Night night, sweet girl.

Caylee Darlin' I found this video made for you by TES-They tried so hard to find you and love you so - as we all do! Goodnight Little One-Tomorrow we will come even closer to your justice!
smiley-sweet-dreams-flying.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKeDImcX1Ew"]YouTube - Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute by Texas EquuSearch[/ame]

Hello, sweet girl. Just wanted to tell you that you have another angel down here watching out for you. Her name is Kathi Belich. She cares about you very much, sweetheart.

Rest peacefully, sweet girl. Know that people here are working hard to find your story.

You are loved, Caylee.

BabyGirl-PinkRose-TJP.jpg

Baby girl - you are thought of every day. Your sweet life has touched so many and will be a catalyst to help other babies just like you. Please know that you won't be forgotten - and justice will be served!

caylee2-1.jpg

caylee1-1.jpg

Little Angel, we think of you often. Never has a baby girl, not yet 3 years old when you vanished, captured so many people who have just one purpose. We can't right the wrong, so we are all willing to settle for what we can get.

You are an angel little Caylee, you have been since the day you were born. I'm sorry those around you didn't realize they were so blessed to have you in their life. I hope the love from all of us, reaches across the sky and the stars and wraps you in a brilliant glow as you are carried on the wings of an angel.

Hello beautiful Caylee, Not a day goes by where I don't think of you. Please know that you are so loved by many and we will never forget.

I love you little girl.
God Caylee, I'm so sorry for what you went through. :hug:

Thinking so much about you today, precious baby girl. Your sweet smile, your chubby little cheeks, your singing. You were the cutest little girl, Caylee. You were perfect.

I'm so very sorry for what your mother did to you. So very sorry.

:blowkiss:

Caylee, I can't believe we are rapidly approaching the one yr anniversary of finding your little body. I'm so sorry your life was cut short, that you weren't given a fair chance. \ I tear up every time i see your pictures, cant help but wonder what a privilege it would have been to know you...Just know you are loved and missed by MANY.
Rest in peace sweet girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members