It's All About Hailey

oh sweets, I thought for sure there would be justice by now:(
I am so glad you were found though and we don't have to worry about you out there in those 'ugly fields'...even though you were gone, at least you were found. There is that...not forever missing.

oh sweets, I thought for sure there would be justice by now:(
I am so glad you were found though and we don't have to worry about you out there in those 'ugly fields'...even though you were gone, at least you were found. There is that...not forever missing.

I know for Connie especially she was just so happy when the remains were found although obviously she was also devastated as well.

IMO it was her mother's boyfriend who murdered her, Shawn Adkins. He reported seeing Hailey a day before she went missing and has the strongest motive...getting her out of the way so he could be with her mom. Also, her mother's demeanor was very strange as well. Cannot confirm if she knew anything but I'll bet she wasn't completely in the dark. She "seemed" devastated but I don't know. I definitely still either think that she knew about her daughter's eventual murder or that she was suspecting something. If she didn't she's definitely more blissfully ignorant and unaware that I thought. Anyway, this whole case seems to be filled with secrets and I think once those are uncovered so will the truth behind Hailey's murder. Personally, I highly doubt that this was someone other than Adkins.

I hope this case will be solved, I haven't given up hope yet even though it has been a long time. :doh:

IMO it was her mother's boyfriend who murdered her, Shawn Adkins. He reported seeing Hailey a day before she went missing and has the strongest motive...getting her out of the way so he could be with her mom. Also, her mother's demeanor was very strange as well. Cannot confirm if she knew anything but I'll bet she wasn't completely in the dark. She "seemed" devastated but I don't know. I definitely still either think that she knew about her daughter's eventual murder or that she was suspecting something. If she didn't she's definitely more blissfully ignorant and unaware that I thought. Anyway, this whole case seems to be filled with secrets and I think once those are uncovered so will the truth behind Hailey's murder. Personally, I highly doubt that this was someone other than Adkins.
Alyssa, I agree with you 100%.

EX boyfriend and I really am starting to question SA's involvement again. He is the only person all le agencies have focused on and they still haven't brought him back in to even question him. I don't understand. Yes Billie and Clint have been in contact with Kelly Siegler and Yolanda McClary, but without an le invite they can not come in to help. Hailey's parents are past desperation and are continuing to contact anyone that could possibly help. If any of you have ideas and outlets that they can use, they would be grateful.

Cold Justice co stars. Kelly Siegler is the DA from Susan Wright's case. She was convicted of of stabbing her husband 193 times. She brought the actual bed in that Susan stabbed her husband into the courtroom and played out the stabbing in front of the jury.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back