It's all about Lisa

Praying for you little one and hoping you are warm and comfortable and free of fear. :balloon:

15yszkh.jpg

come home today baby! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Still hoping your alive and well but no matter what know you are and always will be in my thoughts and prayers. Your case has touched my heart and my family's! *hugs* precious little girl.

Sweet and beautiful baby Lisa, you found a place in my heart from the very first photo I saw of you. I pray every day for your safe return Pumpkin Pie, as well as for your family.

Lisa we are here for you and we watch out for you until you come home sweet angel.

Find your way home soon.

Please feel free to leave your messages of love and hope for Lisa on this thread.

Thanks, Kat, for opening this thread.

I truly believe prayers/positive energy can be very powerful.

You are in my heart, Sweet Lisa!
:heartbeat:

Even from our remoteness to her life, that picture makes me want to reach out, grab those sweet little feet and play "this little piggie" with her, kiss her little fingers, scoop her up, love on her and hold her tight....

Despite the odds and logic, I pray with all my heart she is found safe. :rose:

She looks so happy, the camera loves her. She is just absolutely precious. I hope so much that one day we get to see this sweet little baby come home.

She looks so happy, the camera loves her. She is just absolutely precious. I hope so much that one day we get to see this sweet little baby come home.

Love those fat little legs - just wanna squeeze them!

Thanks so much Nina for all the beautiful photo's you post,

Lisa sure is one precious baby. You just can't help but love her, want to hold & hug her tight. She is always in my prayers. (along with all the missing)
God bless and keep you safe, and bring you home to your family soon.

You are one special baby, Lisa. I truly hope that you are found one day. I, for one, haven't given up all hope that you are out there in the world smiling and giggling.

Spring is almost here Lisa. Hopefully you will be able to wobble around in grass and play outside. You are thought of often.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back