It's all about Lisa

I was thinking about Lisa this morning. I really hope some news comes out on her. I can't believe its been 2 years, goes by fast.

I was thinking about Lisa this morning. I really hope some news comes out on her. I can't believe its been 2 years, goes by fast.

It'll be 3 years on October 3rd. Sure has gone by fast. I still think of little Lisa all the time. Really wish something would happen in this case...

I can not believe that these parents do not try to put her out in the media! I am a local. I live less than 2 miles from the home where she was "taken." How do they live with themselves? In denial? So sad for this baby girl. RIP

Megyn Kelly will feature the Lisa Irwin disappearance tonight on Fox News Channel at 9PM EST. The promo promises unseen footage of interviews with the parents and shows what looks like LE interview video. Kelly will preview the presentation this morning at 8:30 EST on Fox News, upcoming.

Just saw the preview. The previously unseen footage is not from LE interviews. Remember the benefactress and the PI she hired? The PI brought in a former CIA interrogator and those interviews are the unseen footage. Apparently, the interrogator found the parents credible. Also on Kelly's show tonight will be Mark Fuhrman who continues to be very skeptical of the parents' statements.

You are not forgotten little one. I think about you often. And hope justice will still be served, one day.

I somehow feel that Lisa is alive. I feel she is not far from where I live. I just live about an hour and a half from where she lived. I think I may have seen her at our fair in August. Now that I have seen the new age progression picture, I am almost certain it was her. Her new picture is the new one where she would be age 5. She will look a little different than her age 4 one. I look for her every where I go. If i spot her again, I will call 911. I am sorry I didn't this year.

I still do not feel like Lisa is alive.
I still do feel like her mother knows what happened and where she is.
I hope I'm wrong.

JMO

ID show, People Magazine Investigates, had a show on baby Lisa. Can't believe it's been five years.

I saw the show last night...^^^^^
And, I believed them!

I' haven't really followed this case since it's beginning, when I thought perhaps the mother was involved.
But after listening to the both of them, especially the husband....maybe that guy(can't remember his name) did take the baby.
I don't know....maybe they've both become expert liars by now. I guess in all my rambling, you could say I'm still on the fence abt this.

Hopefully, one day she will be found...

I saw the show last night...^^^^^
And, I believed them!

I' haven't really followed this case since it's beginning, when I thought perhaps the mother was involved.
But after listening to the both of them, especially the husband....maybe that guy(can't remember his name) did take the baby.
I don't know....maybe they've both become expert liars by now. I guess in all my rambling, you could say I'm still on the fence abt this.

Hopefully, one day she will be found...

His nickname was "Jersey". Three individual witnesses claimed that they saw a young guy carrying
a baby in only a diaper in the middle of the night. Also, a call was made from their stolen phones to
Jersey's girlfriend. Also, Jersey's girlfriend wanted to have a baby.

And a dumpster was on fire and they found baby clothes in the dumpster. But the parents could have tossed the phones somewhere and Jersey found them. Only one of the witnesses said it was Jersey he saw carrying the baby... two others said it wasn't him.

His nickname was "Jersey". Three individual witnesses claimed that they saw a young guy carrying
a baby in only a diaper in the middle of the night. Also, a call was made from their stolen phones to
Jersey's girlfriend. Also, Jersey's girlfriend wanted to have a baby.

Yes, I heard all that too. That is what kind of changed my mind. All too coincidental? idk

Personally, I believe Lisa was accidentally killed by her mother. Mother had been drinking and came home and brought the baby into her bed because she was fussing or crying. She probably passed out due to her alcohol consumption and rolled over on the baby thus suffocating her. When she got up maybe a few hours later to go to the bathroom or whatever when she saw that the baby was on the floor and dead...hubby comes home and then they start the cover up process. This is just a theory,although adults rolling over a baby in their bed is becoming one of the most common deaths in infants.

I'm curious about how would an intruder stumble across an old, discarded cell phone that they no longer used, and it was charged and ready for use. I suppose it could have held a charge for awhile. I know all of mine that have been discarded are completely dead.

Anyone know what time their used cell phone was used?

Forgive me if this has been mentioned. I did a search and didn't find anything on it so I'm taking a chance...I hadn't heard of this case but I recently read a mystery novel called THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR. It is VERY similar to this story, to the point where it almost has to be the author's own interpretation of events. I just came across Lisa's story and it reminded me of the book. In the book, they leave the baby at home asleep in her crib and they go next door to drink with the neighbors. When they come back, the front door is partly open, lights are on, etc. A handyman figures in it and the parents are under heavy suspicion. I think the book just came out last year. At any rate, it was an interesting read. Doesn't have anything to do with the case, I just find it interesting when true crime stories are used for inspiration like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back