J-Lo Has Given Birth to Twins

I guess all the classes she and Marc have been taking at the Scientologist Celebrity Center for the last year are just for "fun" then? And I suppose the Scientologist "cleansing fertility" ritual that JLo is crediting for getting her preggers in a flash - after the Catholic Church, 6 years and 3 different men couldn't - won't have any influence on JLo and Marc's future choices? And super Scientologist Leah Remini is just hanging out with JLo in the hospital because JLo's Mom was busy and ya know Leah, she just loves a good rip roaring "birth" party?

JLo and Marc are at the least wading in the Scientology waters because they are openly taking classes, practicing some Scientology "rituals" and hanging out with the other Scientology Celebs - to the exclusion of everybody else. I am thinking If JLo credits Scientology for her healthy twins AND thinks it might bolster her and Marc's flagging careers she/they will jump in all the way - Catholicism be damned.

Katie Holmes was a devout Catholic girl close to her family and openly stating she was saving herself for marriage UNTIL she met Tom Cruise (and Scientology). And once you are "in" (even a little) - it's quite difficult to get out - ask another Catholic girl, Nicole Kidman. She basically had to give up her KIDS to Scientology to get free.

The "push" to get JLo and Marc into Scientology is a full "celebrity" court press by every famous Scientologist - don't be surprised when JLo and Marc go home with the babies to a house full of Scientologists including with Tom and Katie, Will and Jada and then start flying around with John Travolta and family. Even if there is no "Formal Announcement" - me-thinks JLo and Marc are already well on their way to "Theta Clear" and the LRon Hall of Fame.

My Opinion

I don't know what the problem is, FlowerChild but there is no need for the sarcasm.

I was refering to Scientology saying you can be both Scientologist and remain in whatever religion you were before becoming a Scientologist. They do claim that, yes, you are correct.

However, once you are involved in Scientology you are no longer supposed to attend other religions "church" services and will be considered an SP and sent for additional auditing if you do.

However, once you are involved in Scientology you are no longer supposed to attend other religions "church" services and will be considered an SP and sent for additional auditing if you do.

What is an "SP?"

You do know that like Katie Holmes says she is - you can be Catholic AND Scientologist at the same time!

That article is a year old (Jan 2007) and was written before she got pregnant. Google JLo and Scientology - word on the "street" is that she has embraced Scientology with her pregnancy. She and Leah Remini didn't even KNOW each other a year ago and now Leah is at the BIRTH??? It's total Scientology - just like Katie Holmes - there is no other reason Leah Remini would be "attending" JLo at the birth if JLo hadn't wanted a "Scientology Birth". Leah Remini has been attached at the hip to JLo for at least 6 months and JLo and Marc are socializing almost exclusively with the Scientology crowd now.

It's not a secret and JLo doesn't deny Scientology any more - she just doesn't comment on it.

My Opinion

This article says Leah arrived in the afternoon. Where did you read that Leah was at the birth? Weren't the babies born shortly after midnight Friday morning?

I didn't see this anywhere and don't know all the details. The babies were born shortly after midnight. The girl came 1st followed by the boy.

If this is somewhere else please feel free to move or delete.

No offense, but who really cares? The only reason this is "news" is because they are "celebrities." Millions of women give birth each and every day and it's not a major news story.

I just think there are so many more important things to worry about in this world than a celeb poppin' out a couple of kids.

No offense, but who really cares? The only reason this is "news" is because they are "celebrities." Millions of women give birth each and every day and it's not a major news story.

I just think there are so many more important things to worry about in this world than a celeb poppin' out a couple of kids.

No offense, but if you're not interested in the topic, why read it? :waitasec:

Many things we all do to relax, or to keep our minds off the big things have zero 'importance'.

This article says Leah arrived in the afternoon. Where did you read that Leah was at the birth? Weren't the babies born shortly after midnight Friday morning?
The 1st article that came out after the birth (on the wires) said that Leah was there when the babies were born. She left and returned later in the day with JLo's sister (is she a Scientologist too?).

Yeah, all of a sudden Leah and JLo are BFF's and JLo was all prepped to do the whole silent birth thing and then when the media got a hold of that news she said she would do "whatever her Dr thought best" - which may or may not have been the Scientologist way?

My Opinion

Good size babies for twins. Personally I enjoy seeing what the stars are having and what names they are using. I love seeing pictures of their babies too. It's good to seek a little entertainmant every so often. Something sweet like little babies.

The 1st article that came out after the birth (on the wires) said that Leah was there when the babies were born. She left and returned later in the day with JLo's sister (is she a Scientologist too?).

Yeah, all of a sudden Leah and JLo are BFF's and JLo was all prepped to do the whole silent birth thing and then when the media got a hold of that news she said she would do "whatever her Dr thought best" - which may or may not have been the Scientologist way?

My Opinion

Oh, I don't doubt that Jennifer and Mark may have switched to Scientology, like you I see who they hang out with, all I'm saying is that she won't be permitted to remain faithful to the Catholic church. Although she wasn't a very devout Catholic anyway.

Okay. Now, I understand what you were saying and why OLG said what she did. She has a brother that is a Scientologist. Her experiences have been pretty profound, to say the least! :eek:

:blowkiss:

This is pretty much how I feel too.. There is so much crud going on in the world today that sometimes reading about things with zero importance kind of takes you away from it all for a few...kinda like reading a book takes you out of your reality. :)

Many things we all do to relax, or to keep our minds off the big things have zero 'importance'.

No offense, but if you're not interested in the topic, why read it? :waitasec:

The headline caught my eye. I immediately thought "THIS is news?!?!" and popped in to provide MY OPINION on the matter. You have yours, I have mine. :rolleyes:

I love it when that happens! LOL The babies' names have been announced as Max and Emme.

I still say it is really weird that she used the names of the two kids on Hispanic themed cartoon, Dragon Tales on PBS. Believe me, after having it one at my house for the past 5 years, it seems as weird as if someone would name their kids Bert and Ernie.

I still say it is really weird that she used the names of the two kids on Hispanic themed cartoon, Dragon Tales on PBS. Believe me, after having it one at my house for the past 5 years, it seems as weird as if someone would name their kids Bert and Ernie.

This is their names then on this cartoon, Boo? Are they kid dragons or animated kids? Forgive me as I I don't have to watch PBS kids show anymore. I have to say I miss the British show though with them evil looking puppets. Tiny, Tim, and Tilly I think their names were.

This is their names then on this cartoon, Boo? Are they kid dragons or animated kids? Forgive me as I I don't have to watch PBS kids show anymore. I have to say I miss the British show though with them evil looking puppets. Tiny, Tim, and Tilly I think their names were.

Dragon Tales is an animated cartoon about a (human) brother and sister, (Max and Emme) who wish upon a toy dragon and transform into a world of talking dragons. There is always a lesson learned, like be kind to others, take turns, etc. It's a cute show, and my son loved it when he was small. I can't remember them all, but one dragon was named Cassie, and one was Ord.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back