Jailhouse snitch claims avery confessed

Who knows what he got out of this? Sometimes criminals locked away for life feel forgotten by all on the outside, and they don't like it. Maybe he just wants to stay relevant by pretending he's valuable to society and with the SA/BD cases being high profile current events, he decided to involve himself. For publicity. Or to show that he's not such a bad guy after all. Or, maybe for reasons more sinister that may eventually be revealed--or not.

I don't believe a word of it. He's referred to by all who know him (including his former attorney) as a "loudmouth" and with this letter he's once again proving it.
Nice to see you krkrjx!
( posting that is😉 )

Great post!😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Who knows what he got out of this? Sometimes criminals locked away for life feel forgotten by all on the outside, and they don't like it. Maybe he just wants to stay relevant by pretending he's valuable to society and with the SA/BD cases being high profile current events, he decided to involve himself. For publicity. Or to show that he's not such a bad guy after all. Or, maybe for reasons more sinister that may eventually be revealed--or not.

I don't believe a word of it. He's referred to by all who know him (including his former attorney) as a "loudmouth" and with this letter he's once again proving it.

I suppose it would be difficult not to make a big deal about meeting a 'celebrity' in a world where your every action is dictated - what and when you eat, whom you bunk with, which facility you're incarcerated in, how the guards treat you, who can visit, etc - where you have no control over your life and you have nothing but time on your hands.

Is it possible Steven said such things as are in this letter? I suppose. But then it's possible Bigfoot stalks the mountains of the West Coast. I can't discount it 100%, but I find it highly unlikely.

Kook..lol.
I thought I was the only person who uses this word��
Great post, as always! Do YOU know which statements in Evans letter can be corroborated? As was stated in another post above?

Depends on what you mean by corroborated. I mean, it would be interesting to do a point by point comparison between this and the Dassey confessions, but frankly, I doubt it is worth the time.

But there are definitely some things that don't add up.
For example, he left out the hair cutting (unless I missed it). While this seems like a silly thing a silly boy made up, if it really DID happen, that would be a fairly significant thing. Steven probably wouldn't have done it in order to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a barber. Cutting a woman's hair has been a way to humiliate and embarrass women historically. A way to mutilate them and damage their sense of self.
These are pretty sad to look at, but no gore or anything like that.
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/french-female-collaborator-punished-head-shaved-publicly-mark-1944/

Maybe he didn't know this type of history.
But it isn't a major leap to think a murderous rapist would think "I'm gonna make this ***** ugly" and cut her hair. Other killers have done hair cutting.
Forcible hair cutting has occurred in Amish communities as well as forcible beard cutting.

If they cut Teresa's hair, then that would probably be a thing Steven would brag about- debasing her like that. It is a real controlling nutjob thing to do. Weird the prosecution didn't obsess over it and Evans didn't mention it. And we "know" that it happened as much as we "know" pretty much anything in the Dassey confessions happened.

Other things in this category include saying Steven used his shirt and socks to tie her, when we "know" he used those sex shop handcuffs. Or that Avery twice in the head, twice in the chest and once in the vagina. When we "know" that he shot her 11 times total.

Then there is the "he cut her throat, but not much" aspect, which is just funny. It seems pretty apparent that this is stupid nonsense.

The "stuff only a killer would know" is exactly that, stuff only the killer would know and we literally have no way of gauging how accurate this is and as a result is worthless unless Steven confesses or admits to telling this guy stuff.

What can we corroborate with the evidence?.... Well Teresa is dead. So score one for Evans.

Depends on what you mean by corroborated. I mean, it would be interesting to do a point by point comparison between this and the Dassey confessions, but frankly, I doubt it is worth the time.

But there are definitely some things that don't add up.
For example, he left out the hair cutting (unless I missed it). While this seems like a silly thing a silly boy made up, if it really DID happen, that would be a fairly significant thing. Steven probably wouldn't have done it in order to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a barber. Cutting a woman's hair has been a way to humiliate and embarrass women historically. A way to mutilate them and damage their sense of self.
These are pretty sad to look at, but no gore or anything like that.
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/french-female-collaborator-punished-head-shaved-publicly-mark-1944/

Maybe he didn't know this type of history.
But it isn't a major leap to think a murderous rapist would think "I'm gonna make this ***** ugly" and cut her hair. Other killers have done hair cutting.
Forcible hair cutting has occurred in Amish communities as well as forcible beard cutting.

If they cut Teresa's hair, then that would probably be a thing Steven would brag about- debasing her like that. It is a real controlling nutjob thing to do. Weird the prosecution didn't obsess over it and Evans didn't mention it. And we "know" that it happened as much as we "know" pretty much anything in the Dassey confessions happened.

Other things in this category include saying Steven used his shirt and socks to tie her, when we "know" he used those sex shop handcuffs. Or that Avery twice in the head, twice in the chest and once in the vagina. When we "know" that he shot her 11 times total.

Then there is the "he cut her throat, but not much" aspect, which is just funny. It seems pretty apparent that this is stupid nonsense.

The "stuff only a killer would know" is exactly that, stuff only the killer would know and we literally have no way of gauging how accurate this is and as a result is worthless unless Steven confesses or admits to telling this guy stuff.

What can we corroborate with the evidence?.... Well Teresa is dead. So score one for Evans.
Saul, you're awesome!
Another good post from you😉
Thank you!

I wonder what JE was doing in Manitowoc County on 6/11/2010?

http://offender.doc.state.wi.us/lop/detail.do

He certainly didn't have any court cases pending there.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-Evans.jpg
    Capture-Evans.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture-evans 2.jpg
    Capture-evans 2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 30
Wisconsin records show that he was at trial in 2010. His trial started Feb 17th 2010. I'm thinking it was in Manitowoc County. Once you get into the record, click on the "court record events".

wcca.wicourts.gov

State of Wisconsin vs. Joseph Wayne Evans Jr.

Marinette County Case Number 2008CF000123

I'm more curious about this....

Last movement from this guy:
11/08/2016 Returned from Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
11/01/2016 Out to Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
09/21/2016 Received from another Facility Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Waupun Correctional Institution
09/21/2016 Transferred to Another Facility Waupun Correctional Institution Wisconsin Secure Program Facility

Wisconsin records show that he was at trial in 2010. His trial started Feb 17th 2010. I'm thinking it was in Manitowoc County. Once you get into the record, click on the "court record events".

wcca.wicourts.gov

State of Wisconsin vs. Joseph Wayne Evans Jr.

Marinette County Case Number 2008CF000123

I'm more curious about this....

Last movement from this guy:
11/08/2016 Returned from Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
11/01/2016 Out to Court Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Marinette County Jail/Sheriff Dept.
09/21/2016 Received from another Facility Wisconsin Secure Program Facility Waupun Correctional Institution
09/21/2016 Transferred to Another Facility Waupun Correctional Institution Wisconsin Secure Program Facility
So you think his trial was held in Manitowoc?

Yes, it does seem suspicious doesn't it? He left for court and didn't return for 7 days? He was in court 24/7 for 7 days? What the heck?

So you think his trial was held in Manitowoc?

Yes, it does seem suspicious doesn't it? He left for court and didn't return for 7 days? He was in court 24/7 for 7 days? What the heck?

I'm thinking it was, I haven't had time to check though. Or maybe they just held him there for some reason?

As for the most recent movement... there is nothing on his record of events to show any kind of hearing around those dates. Odd.

I'm thinking it was, I haven't had time to check though. Or maybe they just held him there for some reason?

As for the most recent movement... there is nothing on his record of events to show any kind of hearing around those dates. Odd.
Um....I'm thinking NO!!!

Judge Tim Duket sentenced him and he is a Marinette County judge.

http://pview.findlaw.com/view/2535465_1

"The sentence was handed down Tuesday Dec. 2, in Marinette County Circuit Court by Branch II Tim Duket."
[h=3]http://www.peshtigotimes.net/?id=12688[/h][h=1]Marinette County jury takes about 2 hours to convict[/h]
http://ehextra.com/Content/Social/S...ury-takes-about-2-hours-to-convict/-2/-2/6267

So, why was he in Manitowoc???

So what's really interesting is that JE spent 6 months in Manitowoc County Jail in 2010 (1/2010 thru 6/2010) right before being moved to WSGP at Boscobel, where SA was housed.

What a coincidence....but then again...how many coincidences are there going to be in this case. Seems more and more keep piling on.

If Steven was bragging to everyone about how he 'almost got away with murder' it's a lucky thing for law enforcement that the one guy who was willing to spill the beans just happened to be passing through.

MOO

If Steven was bragging to everyone about how he 'almost got away with murder' it's a lucky thing for law enforcement that the one guy who was willing to spill the beans just happened to be passing through.

MOO

Oh yeah, very convenient that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa