James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

I never knew Trisha was the one to provide that critical legal document "clearing" Burke to the author !

Kudos to Trisha for procuring it & providing it! You Rick Trisha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gut tells me that this happened in the basement if not accidental. Her bedroom upstairs would have been too vulnerable to someone walking in. Im sure this has been discussed elsewhere.

I meant to type, "you rock Trisha"

Blushing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For people who finished reading Kolar's book: I highly recommend to go on the top of WS webpage and listen an interview with Mr. Kolar on Tricia's 'TRUE CRIME RADIO'. If you heared this interview before reading the book - please do it again and this time, listen CAREFULLY! Especially, pay attention to the questions asked by Cynic and KoldKase...Excellent interview!!!

Tricia, please let's do it again!!! We ALL wants to say 'Thank you!' to Mr. Kolar, plus, we have a lot more questions to ask:)

Tricia, please let's do it again!!! We ALL wants to say 'Thank you!' to Mr. Kolar, plus, we have a lot more questions to ask:)
Yes, thank you!

I wonder if Kolar and Steve Thomas read these boards - they're not part of the investigative team any longer and they're bound by prior constraints, but there is a lot of food for thought on this forum and so much of it derives from their original work. If I were Kolar or Thomas, it would frustrate me no end to have to keep quiet about some things!

Yes, thank you!

I wonder if Kolar and Steve Thomas read these boards - they're not part of the investigative team any longer and they're bound by prior constraints, but there is a lot of food for thought on this forum and so much of it derives from their original work. If I were Kolar or Thomas, it would frustrate me no end to have to keep quiet about some things!

Absolutely agree! Maybe we should start the new thread " Questions for Chief Kolar' in which we'll accomulate potential list of questions for the next interview?....Please, whoever is brave enough - initiate the new thread!!!!:)

Yes, thank you!

Bonnette,
Of course they read the boards. Possibly not as frequently as some of us. One thing is for certain Team Ramsey will have to make a response. Is John becoming to old for rebuttal interviews, is it time for Burke to take center stage?

Something has to give, uncontested speculation by a police chief, is way beyond anything put in the public domain, even Steve Thomas was circumspect in what he suggested in his book.

Tricia should ask Holly Smith to do an interview, lets hear all about the underwear sizes and days of the week found in JonBenet's underwear drawer along with the fecal staining issue. And of course her opinion on the size-12's, and Kolar's book?

Bonnette,
Of course they read the boards. Possibly not as frequently as some of us. One thing is for certain Team Ramsey will have to make a response. Is John becoming to old for rebuttal interviews, is it time for Burke to take center stage?

Something has to give, uncontested speculation by a police chief, is way beyond anything put in the public domain, even Steve Thomas was circumspect in what he suggested in his book.

Tricia should ask Holly Smith to do an interview, lets hear all about the underwear sizes and days of the week found in JonBenet's underwear drawer along with the fecal staining issue. And of course her opinion on the size-12's, and Kolar's book?

I'd never read anywhere that "Bloomies Day of the Week" undies of ANY size were found.

Yes, thank you!

No. Why would they want to read a 3 day "debate" as to whether or not the pineapple bowl was out from earlier in the day or the night before, etc.? Kolar, Thomas, et. al. have no need for us.

No. Why would they want to read a 3 day "debate" as to whether or not the pineapple bowl was out from earlier in the day or the night before, etc.? Kolar, Thomas, et. al. have no need for us.
Of course they don't have any need for us, but writers are curious as to how their ideas are received; crime writers and members of LE are especially inquisitive and seldom lose interest in cases that have stymied them (or, in this instance, cases in which their work has been stymied). Often, a fresh set of eyes - even those belonging to naive but intensely focused members of the public - will stimulate a new line of thought or lend a different perspective to existing ideas. In addition, LE investigators/writers might simply find amateur opinions entertaining and diverting. There are many reasons why people whose work is under discussion might read this forum, and certainly need does not have to be one of them.

Of course they don't have any need for us, but writers are curious as to how their ideas are received; crime writers and members of LE are especially inquisitive and seldom lose interest in cases that have stymied them (or, in this instance, cases in which their work has been stymied). Often, a fresh set of eyes - even those belonging to naive but intensely focused members of the public - will stimulate a new line of thought or lend a different perspective to existing ideas. In addition, LE investigators/writers might simply find amateur opinions entertaining and diverting. There are many reasons why people whose work is under discussion might read this forum, and certainly need does not have to be one of them.
If they're smart, they do read these threads...if for no other reason, than as a refresher course. There are some posters here, who awe me with their library of links, among other things. If a writer or reporter, or an investigator was looking for a picture, video ,a quote, or a chronological chain of events, this site would be a good place to start. moo

If they're smart, they do read these threads...if for no other reason, than as a refresher course. There are some posters here, who awe me with their library of links, among other things. If a writer or reporter, or an investigator was looking for a picture, video ,a quote, or a chronological chain of events, this site would be a good place to start. moo
Yes, I agree.

kolar was a guest on our esteemed owner's radio show while promoting his book... so it would make perfect sense that he'd want to read the feedback, comments about his book and the case here. of course we'll never know for sure unless he divulges this to us or tricia comments about it ...

Probably true.

Why are we here even?

I might as well get off the board and pick up Kolar's book already, I guess.
I have it, just haven't started reading it yet.

*sigh*

ty BOESP.

Ya, it had been mentioned, the possibility of JBR being dragged upright, supporting the body, under the underarms.
I'm trying to picture how the abrasion on her face could be the result of dragging.

When my nephew was doing his EMT training they had to be able to drag a one hundred and fifty pound person so many feet. So my brother (his son) volunteered and was drug about fifty feet. He said it pulled his pants down and almost off.

If JonBenet was dragged to the basement by Burke I wonder if her panties were pulled down and maybe off? But that doesn't explain the size twelves. I don't see Pasty or John dragging her, I see them carrying her down there.

Could the abrasion on JonBenet's face of come from when she was strangled and then her head dropping forward and that could of caused it?

Probably true.

Why are we here even?

I might as well get off the board and pick up Kolar's book already, I guess.
I have it, just haven't started reading it yet.

*sigh*

I don't know how you could postpone reading it. I can't get my copy for a while.

I don't lie down and read much... Usually for anything to do with the case, I'm online...
Or working, running errands.... And if I do unwind, I'm watching CNN and on here on my phone at the same time.

I suppose I have to put the Internet down long enough to read a book.... But usually when that happens I fall asleep. I'd probably have it all read already if it was onscreen - all online..go figure.

I do keep carrying the book around with me wherever I go, thinking I'll start reading it if I have a moment... Not working very well though. Maybe if I could absorb the info by osmosis it would work.

Think I'm going to start reading it tonight. My stomach hurts really bad and I don't feel like doing anything but resting on the couch... Might as well open it already.

I don't lie down and read much... Usually for anything to do with the case, I'm online...
Or working, running errands.... And if I do unwind, I'm watching CNN and on here on my phone at the same time.

I suppose I have to put the Internet down long enough to read a book.... But usually when that happens I fall asleep. I'd probably have it all read already if it was onscreen - all online..go figure.

I do keep carrying the book around with me wherever I go, thinking I'll start reading it if I have a moment... Not working very well though. Maybe if I could absorb the info by osmosis it would work.

Think I'm going to start reading it tonight... My stomach hurts really bad and I don't feel like doing anything but resting on the couch... Might as well open it already.

Maybe you need a Kindle?

Maybe you need a Kindle?

Good point.
Well i have an Asus Eee pad and my iPhone, and I can read e-books on both, I suppose... I just haven't bought any e-books to read as of yet. Why, I don't know. Guess I don't think about it.

Okay, once again I have the book sitting next to me - this time I'm actually going to open it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back