James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Jul 18, 2012.

1. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

Hey, that's great! Now, I will have to remember what that acronym stands for...I need to write it down on one of my files...LMAO

Thanks!

JMO

2. 2 percent

2 percent New Member

Exactly my point

3. gramcracker

gramcracker Indentured Cat Servant

FW was proactive while JF remained a bystander. maybe the Whites had a closer relationship with the Rs than the Fernies, or BF was close to PR while JF just tagged along. or maybe FW suspected that something was not right and/or that the Rs were involved

4. 2 percent

2 percent New Member

I know people are suspicious of FW but I tend to think he got very suspicious of the Ramseys very fast and didn't really know how to act.

I remember when a cop was questioning our family about a robbery down the street and when he got to my niece, when she spoke...I don't know if it was what she said or how she said it but my brother and I both turned pretty sharply to look at her. Cop saw it, too.

I wonder if FW had a moment like that.

5. gramcracker

gramcracker Indentured Cat Servant

^ that's what I meant when I said his calling JB by name was odd, in light of the ransom note and his own daughter being missing in his home a year earlier. maybe the RN immediately sounded fake to him, as it did to LE

I didn't/don't suspect him of being guilty of anything or having guilty knowledge. but I do think calling out JB's name under the circumstances was a "tell" re what his instinct was telling him. I can only guess at how informed that instinct was

6. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

It seems to me that Patsy tried to distance herself from most everything...especially anything that would be incriminating..

7. Blue Bottle 01

Blue Bottle 01 Former Member

It seems to me the lid is still on the case.

8. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

This City Garage by LEGO Shop or something similar appears to make all three statements consistent in that it is a miniature parking garage with ramps and mechanical robotic parts. The garage is accented with stickers..

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/City-Garage-4207

At any rate, I was not impressed when I listened to Kolar on the radio show and on some youtube videos but after reading some of the quotes from his book on this thread I have decided to order his book.

9. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

tezi,
    So could it be Burke Ramsey's setup?

10. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

gramcracker,
    So what was the signal that informed his instinct? My understanding is that his daughter was hiding, but presumed missing, and calling her name brought her out.

i.e. Fleet White was applying prior experience to the current situation.

11. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

cynic,
    aha. So Burke Ramsey's actual location that night is only accounted for by JR?

Looks to me as if JR is affording BR an alibi, and PR affords JonBenet her location in her bedroom?

i.e. the Ramsey version of events.

12. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

While the "Ramsey version of events" is most often false, imo, it is also quite revealing.

13. Blue Bottle 01

The following are items that show up in both the Ramsey case and The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (book, play and movie);

"Sandy Stranger had a feeling at the time that they were supposed to be the happiest days of her life, and on her tenth birthday she said so to her best friend Jenny Gray who had been asked to TEA at Sandy's house. The speciality of the feast was PINEAPPLE CUBES WITH CREAM, and the speciality of the day was that they were left to themselves. To Sandy the unfamiliar PINEAPPLE had the authentic taste and appearance of happiness and she focussed her small eyes closely on the pale gold cubes before she scooped them up in her SPOON, and she ... Both girls saved the CREAM to the last, then ate it in SPOONFULS."

14. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

So.. On a very recent long, boring trip I read Steve Thomas's book again on my Kindle. I am wondering what the consensus is on James Kolars new book on here ? I don't like buying books since being spoiled by my Kindle app. , but if it is a must read I will do so....thoughts anyone ?

Edited to add...it is on kindle...never mind... I will read it !

15. tezi

Yes, it could be Burke's...I am sure he didn't go to etiquette school and learn which spoons go with which serving bowls...LOL

JMO

16. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

In my experience, little boys always think "bigger is better" ....a boy would choose a giant spoon over a normal sized soup spoon, or a tea spoon that, had it been Patsy, would have selected for JonBenet. IMO

17. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

I may be repeating information, but I had read on here that Kolars book was not available on Kindle and wanted to let everyone know that it now is. I purchased it on mine today.
    Sorry if this is old news !

18. tezi

So true Linda.

JMO

19. tezi

Thank you for this information! My book has taken a walk-about somewhere in my house. I may have to go purchase the Kindle version, so I have a copy...

20. Blue Bottle 01

It was Sandy Stranger's set up.