Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...I didn't know this. What, Jason arrested :woohoo: What a total shocker. Im so excited. Ok im taking a deep breath....What great news. Finally..OMG...

The actual 12-30-09 SW...some good new material in a couple of the pages.
With each new SW, a little more evidence comes out

This is chilling ........

Investigators also describe details about a security camera being unplugged and being plugged back in the next day by hotel staff. :eek:

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/document/6739176/

Thanks for the link to the SW! I found it interesting that is suitcase contained warmer weather clothes (shorts) which were not consistent with the weather there in November. It makes me wonder if he had ideas of heading down to FL to see MM. JMO.

my take on the shorts and t's with no socks underwear etc, was that he just threw a few things in suitcase at home so that Michelle would know he was packing for an overnight.

Thanks for the link to the SW! I found it interesting that is suitcase contained warmer weather clothes (shorts) which were not consistent with the weather there in November. It makes me wonder if he had ideas of heading down to FL to see MM. JMO.

My thoughts exactly when I read that. I feel in my heart that MM knew what was happening or going to happen or had happen, which explains all the texts and phone calls.

I recall the mentioning of a divorce, that Michelle was thinking about it and that JY flipped because he couldn't lose his little girl. But WHAT about the baby boy growing inside. I do not believe he killed her because he was afraid of her divorcing him. I FEEL he killed her because he was a MEAN, EVIL SPOILED SOB. I believe he HONESTLY thought he got away with it.

I wonder what made the slayer think he would 'lose' his daughter with a divorce? I mean there is such a thing as shared custody even in contentious divorces. He traveled for work occasionally, so it's not like he was around all the time anyway--he would still need someone to take care of Cassidy even if he had full custody in a divorce.

Was the motive really about getting the life insurance money? Any opinions?

Hey SG,

It's good to see you. I have always been of the opinion that his intent was to kill Cassidy as well. Give her a drug overdose and she would die in her sleep. I know that sounds cruel but I truly believe that was his intent. I think the plan was to take the money and run to Money if you know what I mean. At least for a short time till he found another skirt to chase.

ETA If he was capable of planning to murder his pregnant wife then he was certainly capable of killing Cassidy even if he did love her (which I think he did somewhat).

Hey TSG!

Oh wow...that just gave me cold shivers up my spine, thinking of him wanting to (or contemplating) harming his young child. Not that I don't think he's capable I suppose, I just never thought of that.

{{shudder}}

You know I never thought about it like that. Hmmmmm. Wonder if that was why he never asked about Cassidy when the po's 1st called him. He didn't ask how Michelle died or anything about his daughter. So that could be a chilling possibility. I am going to have to think about that one.

In regards to the insurance, I am starting to think that was what he wanted. Now that he behind bars I am able to step back and look at it differently now. I was so comsumed with him getting away with brutally murderering his wife and son that I never thought about an actual reason. I never thought it was because he was afraid he was going to lose Cassidy in a divorce. In fact I just thought he was just another one of those SOB's (allot of them here in NC IMO) who thinks well I don't want you but no one else can have you either. Bradley Cooper comes to mind. Raven comes to mind. I don't think any of them loved their wives any longer and instead of acting like a REAL MAN they chose an evil way out, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe it goes back to the days when Men OWNED their wives. Back in those days they could kill them and it was like well she must of deserved it. I am not talking about all MEN. Just the ones who brains think they way the above mentioned men's brain have in the past.

But on subject, the life insurance was a considerable amount. And if her death was determined to be an accident (which murder falls under this cat) then possibly double the amount would of been paid out. JY thought about this for a long time. Down to unplugging the video camera, plugging it back in to wearing a pair shoes too small for him. He ALMOST (or at least he thought) GOT AWAY with it. If he hadn't been so stupid and refused to talk to the PO who knows, he might still be a free man with a large sum of money from his wife's death.

I've thought alot about it. Some days I waffle but for the most part I really do think he planned for Cassidy's death too. If all he wanted her to do was sleep through the murder then why not give her CHILDREN'S benedryl or tylenol or whatever might make her sleepy? Why the adult med when HE KNEW it was so dangerous? His stupid mistake there was leaving the bottle and medicine dropper. I hope and pray that the investigators caught on to that possibility quickly and had some lab work done on Cassidy to look for that medicine.

I was thinking that

1. He's not too bright about understanding why it's important to only give a child medicine specifically formulated for children, particularly since he admitted to his mother he gave her adult meds 'diluted with water' and

2. He was more concerned about getting her to stay asleep. I mean if he really wanted to kill her he could have done so in the same manner he did Michelle. A random burglar/killer wouldn't take the time to give a child an overdose of cold meds and then wait around to see if the meds did the job of causing a death, and he was trying to make it look like some random person did the killing, right?

Goood Point, SG. He was trying to make it look random and you're right I can't imagine a random person to take the time to poison her. I just can not for the life of me figure out WHY Jason would have given her adult meds when she had a whole shelf full of children's meds and he KNEW this was a serious drug. If he didn't want to kill her why risk her life with such a powerful med when Tylenol or benedryl would havce worked. See the waffling?? LOL

Yes I do understand. I think that he wanted to ensure that she would stay asleep and didn't think the kiddie strength meds would get the job done. As it happened, the stuff he did give her didn't keep her asleep either, since she was found in their bed by Meredith and had walked through the blood and had even mentioned her father being there.

Yes I do understand. I think that he wanted to ensure that she would stay asleep and didn't think the kiddie strength meds would get the job done. As it happened, the stuff he did give her didn't keep her asleep either, since she was found in their bed by Meredith and had walked through the blood and had even mentioned her father being there.

SG - I agree with you, I believe he was just trying to make sure she was OUT for the night.

Reading through that warrant it is interesting to find out the LE got a court order to have all the data from JY's phone saved by the provider dating back to July of 2007. Isn't that when he went to Myrtle Beach to visit his little friend Ms. Money ? That may really sting old JY's backside big time. Hope she set his butt up, done something right by her sorority sister.

Going to be very difficult for his lawyer to argue against pre-med murder too, unplugged camera's, propped doors, shorts and t's but nothing else, can't come up with the clothes he was seen in shortly before midnight at the hotel and 28 calls to Mommie and 3 to Meredith to make sure she got over to find Michelle, talking to girlfriend instead of returnig Linda Fisher's calls. Long row to hoe JY. Hope he enjoyed New Years jail style...:D

28 calls to mommy that morning...

Think mommy knew what her boy had done before the police called to make the notification?

I think Mommy Dearest knew and was helping walk him through what to do/not do. I don't know if I have ever called any one person 28 times in one day! JMO

Think mommy knew what her boy had done before the police called to make the notification?

If she didn't know something was going on after 28 calls and then getting one to tell her Michelle was murdered, well I can't say...don't want a time out.:crazy:

The last text to MF was 1:36 PM (she already called 911)
After 27 previous calls, the last call to mama was 1:37 PM....why the sudden stop ? He knew the body was found when he heard Linda Fisher's frantic VM at 1:53 PM (16 min after call to mama).

Why the 28 calls :waitasec:

I think the first was at 7:40 am to ask her to call MF.

1- He wanted yet another person that 'knew' about the silly purse as a "gift"
2- He had just killed MF sister 5 hours earlier and it would have been harder to call MF directly.
3- He called and called, making sure she got in touch with MF...he was panicking at this point cause of Cassidy.
4- He finally called MF (vM) himself after getting gas in Duffield Va at 12:06 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500