Jason Young to Get New Hearing March 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=3]Jason Young's Voter Registration[/h][FONT=&quot]Party Affiliation: Democratic Party
Registered to Vote In: Transylvania County, North Carolina
Registration Date: 04/25/2008
Voter Status: Removed
Status Reason: Felony Conviction

:coffeeup:[/FONT]

:D

Likin' dat Reason part, JTF.

[h=3]Jason Young's Voter Registration[/h][FONT=&quot]Party Affiliation: Democratic Party
Registered to Vote In: Transylvania County, North Carolina
Registration Date: 04/25/2008
Voter Status: Removed
Status Reason: Felony Conviction

:coffeeup:[/FONT]

travesty of justice

The only travesty in this case is the length of time it took to put this murderer behind bars!

The travesty is the jury ignoring the facts of the case.

I think JY is scum. But the evidence doesn't show he murdered his wife. In fact quite the opposite. All I care about is the evidence.

And the worst part is the DA used the civil courts to do an end run-around the fifth amendment.

The travesty is the jury ignoring the facts of the case.

I think JY is scum. But the evidence doesn't show he murdered his wife. In fact quite the opposite. All I care about is the evidence.

And the worst part is the DA used the civil courts to do an end run-around the fifth amendment.

"I think JY is scum"

At least we can all agree on something......

Something was overlooked that could have solved this case from Day1, something so simple. Just one expense travel log that could have been found in the glove compartment of Jason's vehicle that would have logged actual mileage to be turned in for gas reimbursement to his employer. Just one piece of paper... or.... a recent receipt from any minor repair or oil change on his car with mileage recorded that would have left no doubt how many miles Jason Young actually drove instead of the police checking airports because even they believed making the drive and timeline is/was nearly impossible. I still hold my opinion of Reasonable Doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288