Jen H ~ fiancee of Ray C

I wondered that also(about who saw the scratches), but if he wore one of the Abercrombie or American Eagle polos, the ones that are thinner and more polyester/rayon-they are low cut. Maybe he wasn't thinking enough to button higher? (My oldest is just a few years younger than them and wears a lot of button ups, polos, that show more skin, so to speak-all of his college friends do)

You would think his priority at that time would be to hide the scratches. Maybe they couldn't be hidden.

I hadn't heard about scratches to his eye. I guess his "cat" really did a number on him. :rolleyes:

You would think his priority at that time would be to hide the scratches. Maybe they couldn't be hidden.

I hadn't heard about scratches to his eye. I guess his "cat" really did a number on him. :rolleyes:

Can't find link saying he had scrapes scratches and bruises on arms chest neck and eye and ear when first questioned and "had excuses for everything"

am looking for it

Do you think he confessed to his family? Wondering why they would all book off.

Maybe to avoid the rumors and weird looks of everyone else in the building, since they all knew he was a POI and that they're family...

Sources also told the newspaper that Clark bore bruises, scratches and abrasions on his arms and chest, as well as a mark on his right ear and under his eye.

He said some of the injuries were suffered during a softball game, the others were cat scratches, according to the Register.

http://gawker.com/5361611/raymond-clark-the-official-suspect

so was not till after the body was found then, ok
"He did not show up for work Tuesday - and neither did his sister, brother-in-law or fiancée, all of whom work in the same lab and have the same job."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_..._cause_of_death_hope_to_make_arrest_tues.html

This makes no sense cos after the body was found on Sunday wasnt the entire basement/lab a crime scene & nobody but LE was allowed in? I am pretty sure this is accurate & why none of them (or anyone else) showed up for work.

This makes no sense cos after the body was found on Sunday wasnt the entire basement/lab a crime scene & nobody but LE was allowed in? I am pretty sure this is accurate & why none of them (or anyone else) showed up for work.

true... hmmm
Know he was in the lab the week of the murder I think as a girl described being in the lab with him while AL's body was behind the wall and him being normal

I think so, too.

If the scratches were on his chest, who else but the gf would see them?

A bit OT! I read here she may have intentionally lifted up his shirt to scratch him on the chest or his shirt may have come up during the struggle but I have not seen anyone say (maybe missed it) he may have removed his shirt prior to a sexual attack..I know that is a bit out there but can it really be ruled out?

true... hmmm
Know he was in the lab the week of the murder I think a girl described being in the lab with him while AL's body was behind the wall and him being normal

Prior to the discovery even some students from the Yale paper got in there to take pix..It was biz as usual (bad move by LE!) so I assume this had to be when girl saw him.

A bit OT! I read here she may have intentionally lifted up his shirt to scratch him on the chest or his shirt may have come up during the struggle but I have not seen anyone say (maybe missed it) he may have removed his shirt prior to a sexual attack..I know that is a bit out there but can it really be ruled out?

actually someone did say that here -I don't think that's it though-think they were more scrapes from clawing with all her might through his clothes or maybe he had loose shirt on or v-neck or labcoat unbuttoned...
also his eye ear and arms were scratched-think she got him everywhere she could reach on his upper body

anyone know if this gal and the family was at the arrest or courthouse this morning?

Surely the media is hounding her to give a statement, although I have not heard anything from her.

Sleeping with the Enemy, Jen.

Prior to the discovery even some students from the Yale paper got in there to take pix..It was biz as usual (bad move by LE!) so I assume this had to be when girl saw him.

Here's the quote and link amysmom;-

Friday night, three days after Le vanished, and before her body was found, the woman says she was in the basement, about five feet from him for roughly three minutes.

"He appeared very relaxed, very normal," the woman told Pinkston. "I didn't sense any anything different in his behavior from what I'd observed previously."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/17/earlyshow/main5317185.shtml

Hope that helps...

What do we know about her and the job, their relationship (rocky/smooth)
IIRC RC was VERY controlling and neighbors heard them fighting but I do not have a link.
It was her myspace maybe that IIRC, I read that she had a few bad years til she met RC.
If she had a bad life than RC would seem wonderful to her, she would never see his bad side.......love is blind?
Like MC looking at the other RC.......what a catch, right???
and this RC keeping the wedding over a year away........still time to 'find someone else'.
BTW my X saved phone numbers of women 'just in case'..........so engaged & married men do try and do cheat! IMO

Originally Posted by Harmony2
Hi Waddles! Where did you get that information? Do you have a link?

Damn now I can't find link but definitely know they didn't show up for work-but then I read another report from someone who was creeped out because they were in the lab with him several days after the crime so maybe they went back to work?

here's some info on them missing work.

"A university source reported that Clark did not show up for work Tuesday, nor did his fiancee, brother-in-law or sister, all of whom work for the university."

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/15/news/doc4ab04e9ae9ccc827297031.txt

here's some info on them missing work.

"A university source reported that Clark did not show up for work Tuesday, nor did his fiancee, brother-in-law or sister, all of whom work for the university."

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/15/news/doc4ab04e9ae9ccc827297031.txt

Random questions

1) I wonder if RC's fiancee, brother-in-law or sister will ever report back to work? I doubt it, but I'm curious if they could if they wanted to... after all, jobs are scare, and finding jobs isn't easy in this economy.

2) I wonder if there is any legal leverage the University can use to prevent the trio from returning to work? After all, I can imagine it would NOT be a pleasant working environment for others... and for them. Any one have any workplace legal, union, or HR knowledge on this?

3) is the brother-in-law RC's sister's husband?

Does anyone know if RC & JH were actually engaged or just "together"? The reason I ask is b/c I haven't seen a picture of the engagement ring. Usually, isn't that something a girl does when she becomes engaged - take a pic of the ring on her finger? It seems like she used MySpace alot but I haven't found any cached pics showing her official engagement. I am wondering if they just "said" they were engaged for some reason...which I would find a little odd. I know she used MySpace as her "wedding registry", which I personally thought was a farce, but still... Maybe it's irrelevant, but for some reason, I wonder if they're really just boyfriend & girlfriend instead of being officially engaged, and if so, is there any meaning to that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back