Jerry Lewis Drops F-Bomb During Telethon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe you should be having this arguement with Nova.

Maybe you should be having this arguement with Nova.

lol- why- I am actually agreeing with Nova.

You should maybe try reading the posts more carefully, you seem confused.

Misinterpretation is a word in the dictionary, maybe its a word that is not in somebodys vocabulary.

I say potato, someone else says potatoe, one word can mean and be pronounced differently to each individual, if I want ponce to mean p*** ter, then so be it.:crazy:

lol- why- I am actually agreeing with Nova.

You should maybe try reading the posts more carefully, you seem confused.
Im not the one who is confused,and its not nice to go back and alter your posts after someone has replied to them:slap:.

Im not the one who is confused,and its not nice to go back and alter your posts after someone has replied to them:slap:.

So true! I wondered if anyone else noticed these alterations--which, by the way, I have noticed happening on other threads too. I don't think it is a very nice thing to do. Many WS members notice things like that. JMO

Ive noticed a few Jean and its not nice,especially when the intention is to make other posters look stupid.

I beg to differ, you accused me of bringing up the word 'poofter' when it was actually Nova who used that word and I was replying to his post.

I have not gone back and edited any of my posts in this thread- please show me where I did that.

How can I show you the original post when you have edited it:rolleyes:
And there you go using that word again.

So true! I wondered if anyone else noticed these alterations--which, by the way, I have noticed happening on other threads too. I don't think it is a very nice thing to do. Many WS members notice things like that. JMO
I know one poster that got banned for doing it too often.

Nova used it, pay attention Dingo- I've highlighted it twice now.

Maybe that's because "" meaning homosexual has become so dominant in American usage. My (not scientifically tested) understanding is that countries such as Britain and Australia use a number of epithets (ponce, poofter, etc.), where we're pretty much devoted to the "F word.">>

I am just saying if any Aussies do use this term- they are just ignorant.
Here is your altered post...you came back and added the highlights as well as the insult after I had already responded to it.

Here is your altered post...you came back and added the highlights as well as the insult after I had already responded to it.

Geez my memory is shocking- you are right of course Dingo.
I highlighted the word poofter because you obviously missed it the first time because you said I was the only one using the word when it was actually Nova who brought it up.

Whats happened is, I've been editing and you have replied so it looked like I had read your reply and changed my post accordingly, but I edit my posts as soon as I've posted them alot of times, so whilst I'm editing you have replied....when I look at my posts just after I've posted them, I immediately see what I have done wrong or what I want to add...and then can edit like 4 or 5 times in a matter of seconds LOL-

Dingo- I wasn't trying to make you look stupid.

Thanks to everyone for helping Dingo find that altered post.

Great team work kids!!

Geez my memory is shocking- you are right of course Dingo.
I highlighted the word poofter because you obviously missed it the first time because you said I was the only one using the word when it was actually Nova who brought it up.

Whats happened is, I've been editing and you have replied so it looked like I had read your reply and changed my post accordingly, but I edit my posts as soon as I've posted them alot of times, so whilst I'm editing you have replied....when I look at my posts just after I've posted them, I immediately see what I have done wrong or what I want to add...and then can edit like 4 or 5 times in a matter of seconds LOL-

Dingo- I wasn't trying to make you look stupid.

Narla, you really have to stop doing that. Awhile back I had a person who did that constantly and people were really aggravated because his posts were never what they started out to be. We have a Preview Post button that you can hit to check over everything before hand and catch anything wrong at that time. Please try to do that instead of editing after you've already posted. It will make it so much easier on everyone.

Thanks to everyone for helping Dingo find that altered post.

Great team work kids!!
I was quite capable of finding it myself Narla as I was the one who noticed it, not anyone else.....Im not as dumb as you are trying to make me appear to be.

And you guys need to stop this squabbling or Jeana's going to come in here and really cut loose. :)

Is that you Scoobie:p .
Ive said all I have to say on this subject so Ill leave quitely.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainWest Mysteries
Back