Jerry Sandusky's son Jeffrey arrested on child sex charges, Feb 2017

This is what I am thinking, too. Did he adopt the children for his own sick reasons? Is his wife still standing by him?

I always thought Jerry Sandusky abused his own adopted and foster children.

Just look at Matt Sandusky.

This is likely an unpopular opinion, but I have even LESS sympathy for abusers who were themselves abused because they KNOW exactly the fear, shame and self-hatred their actions cause and they choose to do it anyway. I will never believe that anyone has an unalterable destiny to abuse a child. My reasons are deeply personal, but they won't change.

So true. They are likely injustice collectors and lashing out.

This is likely an unpopular opinion, but I have even LESS sympathy for abusers who were themselves abused because they KNOW exactly the fear, shame and self-hatred their actions cause and they choose to do it anyway. I will never believe that anyone has an unalterable destiny to abuse a child. My reasons are deeply personal, but they won't change.

I don't disagree with you, but I also think that if people stay in deep denial about the abuse rather than dealing with it, bad stuff tends to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imo yes and yes. Each one should have been in counseling years ago, all children ever involved in this family and also criminals charges should have and should be brought against the condoning mrs. Sandusky. Again jmo, but if i were the wife of one of those boys, i would step back and open my eyes and heart if they have not already. No excuses, disgusting!

I couldn't agree more about Mrs. Sandusky. That is some powerful denial she's got going on there, at the very least.

Was this the son that came forward at the last minute as one of Jerry's victims? I remember being totally convinced of Jerry's guilt when even his own son came forward. Not that it's any "worse" but just that it convinced me the others were not just after a settlement, because his son had nothing to gain from it. I think this must be the same son, unless he adopted multiple boys.

Different son. This one stood by his father.

Totally agree. The sympathy card has expired and will not be renewed for this grown man.

IF this goes to trial, it will be interesting what connection will be made to Jeffrey's abuse by his father.

IMO this will never go to trial as there are too many dark family secrets that may be revealed.

Disgusting father, son, and Mrs. S. HAD to know what was going on in her own home. She is just as nauseating because she did not provide protection as a Mother to her own children!

Once children are adopted, I hate to hear the word "adopted" tagged on as an identifier. I realize in this situation it is done to clarify the relationship.

Jerry Sandusky saga is far from over. Its gets worse and worse. :mad: :furious: :puke:

It will get far worse and probably extend off campus. The PSU 3 trial is start jury selection on 3/20,

I will be making some relevant comments.

I guess he was molested by his father "JERRY: that raised him. Is Jerry's wife still singing the blues"NOT MY JERRY" and now "NOT MY SON THAT I RAISED" as she continues to turn a blind eye to it.

In this case tagged as "adopted" would be the reason Jerry adopted so he could molest him.

Oh no.......sickening, disgusting, horrific. I don't get it with Jerry S.'s wife, how could she not have known about this, it was going on right under her nose undoubtedly for years. There's no way, she had to have known. Regardless, nothing excuses this adult man's actions. Sorry, no free pass for child predators, he knows better and should have empathy and compassion for children because he understands; rather than victimizing and abusing them just because he was.

Oh no.......sickening, disgusting, horrific. I don't get it with Jerry S.'s wife, how could she not have known about this, it was going on right under her nose undoubtedly for years. There's no way, she had to have known. Regardless, nothing excuses this adult man's actions. Sorry, no free pass for child predators, he knows better and should have empathy and compassion for children because he understands; rather than victimizing and abusing them just because he was.

I agree. She knew. And it is time that the women who allow abuse start to be held accountable.

I couldn't agree more about Mrs. Sandusky. That is some powerful denial she's got going on there, at the very least.

I'm not sure which is worse....blind denial or willful denial because of other motives. I'm going with the latter. Which is it Dottie?

When someone wants to keep their privileged life moving forward on a steady track then perhaps they are willing to throw victims under the bus. Or, perhaps they are involved in the abuse and are looking out for their interests in this regard? Which is it in this case?

The days of pleading ignorance are over. No one can hide behind this anymore.

Jeffrey S Sandusky for IDSI*+ :: Centre County - 1 Mar 2013+

[Jeffrey is An adopted Son of PA Inmate
Gerald Arthur Sandusky, ID# 39284341]

Defendant:

Jeffrey Scott Sandusky :: White / Male / 41 Years Old
DOB / Date of Birth :: 04/05/1975

Centre County is in Central, PA.

8)) http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/02/jerry_sanduskys_son_waives_hea.html#incart_river_home

9)) Police Criminal Complaint/Affidavit of Probable Cause:

https://tribwpmt.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/fax000061634.pdf

Lower Court Docket SheetS:

A)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-49302-CR-0000068-2017

B)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...rt.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-49302-CR-0000068-2017

Fourteen Charges:

1. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-1] :: Criminal Solicitation – Statutory Sexual Assault: 11+ Years Older 03/01/2013

2. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-1] :: Criminal Solicitation –
IDSI* Person Less Than 16 Yrs Age 03/01/2013

3. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Photograph/Film/Depict on Computer Sex Act – Knowingly or Permitting Child 03/01/2016

4. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Photograph/Film/Depict on Computer Sex Act – Knowingly or Permitting Child 03/01/2016

5. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact / Communication With Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

6. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

7. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

8. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

9. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

10. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

11. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Child *advertiser censored* 03/01/2013

12. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Child *advertiser censored* 03/01/2013

13. 18 § 6301 §§ A1i [M-1] :: Corruption of Minors 03/01/2013

14. 18 § 6301 §§ A1i [M-1] :: Corruption of Minors 03/01/2013

Continuing Pre-Trial Confinement in lieu of $200,000 Bail,
at Centre County Correctional Facility - ID# 170147:
C)) https://vinelink.com/#/home

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

*IDSI = Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse,
(F-1), a Felony of the 1st Degree
NCIC = National Crime Information Center
NIBRS = National Incident-Based Reporting System
UCR = Uniform Crime Reporting

Jeffrey S Sandusky for IDSI*+ :: Centre County - 1 Mar 2013+

[Jeffrey is An adopted Son of PA Inmate
Gerald Arthur Sandusky, ID# 39284341]

Defendant:

Jeffrey Scott Sandusky :: White / Male / 41 Years Old
DOB / Date of Birth :: 04/05/1975

Centre County is in Central, PA.

8)) http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/02/jerry_sanduskys_son_waives_hea.html#incart_river_home

9)) Police Criminal Complaint/Affidavit of Probable Cause:

https://tribwpmt.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/fax000061634.pdf

Upper Court Docket Sheet:

D)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-14-CR-0000293-2017

Fourteen Charges:

1. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-1] :: Criminal Solicitation – Statutory Sexual Assault: 11+ Years Older 03/01/2013

2. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-1] :: Criminal Solicitation –
IDSI* Person Less Than 16 Yrs Age 03/01/2013

3. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Photograph/Film/Depict on Computer Sex Act – Knowingly or Permitting Child 03/01/2016

4. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Photograph/Film/Depict on Computer Sex Act – Knowingly or Permitting Child 03/01/2016

5. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact / Communication With Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

6. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

7. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

8. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

9. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

10. 18 § 6318 §§ A5 [F-2] :: Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Abuse 03/01/2013

11. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Child *advertiser censored* 03/01/2013

12. 18 § 902 §§ A [F-3] :: Criminal Solicitation – Child *advertiser censored* 03/01/2013

13. 18 § 6301 §§ A1i [M-1] :: Corruption of Minors 03/01/2013

14. 18 § 6301 §§ A1i [M-1] :: Corruption of Minors 03/01/2013

Continuing Pre-Trial Confinement in lieu of $200,000 Bail,
at Centre County Correctional Facility - ID# 170147:
E)) https://vinelink.com/#/home

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

*IDSI = Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse
(F-1), a Felony of the 1st Degree
(F-2), a Felony of the 2nd Degree
(F-3), a Felony of the 3rd Degree
(M-1), a Misdemeanor of the 1st Degree
NCIC = National Crime Information Center
NIBRS = National Incident-Based Reporting System
UCR = Uniform Crime Reporting

It will get far worse and probably extend off campus. The PSU 3 trial is start jury selection on 3/20,

I will be making some relevant comments.

I am not surprised this goes beyond Penn State.

I guess he was molested by his father "JERRY: that raised him. Is Jerry's wife still singing the blues"NOT MY JERRY" and now "NOT MY SON THAT I RAISED" as she continues to turn a blind eye to it.

In this case tagged as "adopted" would be the reason Jerry adopted so he could molest him.

I would not be surprised if all his adopted and foster children were molested.

Dottie Sandusky had to have known about this the whole time.

bookboarder, another Louisianian here :) I'm so very sorry you had to go through such trauma alone. I applaud you for your willingness to fight against this terrible cycle that was in your family. You are strong. Your strength can and has I'm sure helped others. I am usually very quiet in the forums, but I had to pop in and say how amazing your story is.

When all this mess was discovered and I was paying quite a bit of attention it, I always thought the Sandusky's daughters were never physically touched, but warped nevertheless growing up in that home's atmosphere. I believe that way back, before the program came into being and Sandusky Senior found an easier source of victims, he did adopt those kids, with the intent of victimizing the boys.
And that really causes me to wonder, who victimized Sandusky Senior? Can we do anything to treat abused kids to stop the cycle without making them feel like a criminal?

I absolutely agree that Dottie knows. As did Spanier, Patterno (whom I hope has not a second on peace 6 feet under), and all others.

This may be even less popular . Neither Sandusky or his son harmed a soul

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back