"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been trusting of MW from day one and it has nothing to do with her hair color. I believe she is hiding something and in CYA mode; she was sure happy to get outta town and on to her next Juggalo.
IMHO

If he or anyone had gotten paid for doing this, they would be hiding the fact from LE. Would YOU just pay that amount of money being a handyman? How would anyone explain having that much money to post bail?

I realize to a homeless handyman that $1,000 is a lot of money but to most people it could be obtained if needed to get out of jail. He could say a relative coughed up the money for him. His bond isn't $100,000. It's $10,000 which should mean he only has to pay $1,000 to get out. He hasn't.

I'm not subscribing to this, or any other theory yet... but theoretically if she was sold it was likely to be done as a debt settlement. Selling babies is something done out of... desperation. Very few people would do it for profit, but quite a few would consider it to save their own life.

IOW- it could have gone that way without any cash advantage to the assailant.

But like I said, I'm not sure there is enough evidence yet to think this a likely situation.

I realize to a homeless handyman that $1,000 is a lot of money but to most people it could be obtained if needed to get out of jail. He could say a relative coughed up the money for him. His bond isn't $100,000. It's $10,000 which should mean he only has to pay $1,000 to get out. He hasn't.

Is he on a federal hold? I thought I had read that; when he satisfies this time/sentence, he is still in custody because of that hold.

He could say that Santa left it to him, or the tooth fairy, or many other stories, but he isn't stupid enough to have LE look into the truth behind the story. That is my thinking. I may be totally wrong. If it were me, I wouldn't make any moves that would cause speculation of where that money was coming from.

Fox Interview with a roommate of MW's about Dane..............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOJXuX5hXg"]Fox4 Kansas City interview re cell phone in the Baby Lisa c - YouTube[/ame]

And Dane deletes all his phone activity from that night... I sure would like to know who he was visiting with.

Dane is at the top of my list for LE to find and GRILL, not just question. If they can grill Deb and Jeremey as they have, then that is what needs to be done with Dane. And if this man who is answering the question asked by the reporter, that Dane sounded nervous in the communication on the phone call, then Dane had to have at the least left a voicemail message for someone to have that knowledge, or was overheard talking.

Fox Interview with a roommate of MW's about Dane..............

Fox4 Kansas City interview re cell phone in the Baby Lisa c - YouTube

So if we are to believe that Dane, or anyone else on the other end of that phone, is somehow linked to Lisa's case, then we also have to believe that the call from DB's phone went through, which would mean it was not restricted to outgoing calls. Is there any PLAUSIBLE scenario in which DB's phone did not work, and Dane would still be shaking and worried that night, and the only person in possession of MW's phone? At this point, we all know either a call was made or attempted from DB's phone to MW's phone.

Wait a sec!!:waitasec:...is it true that Dane has not been seen since a week after the babys disapperance??...LE have yet to catch up with him?

If so...WOW...he is so involved,

So if we are to believe that Dane, or anyone else on the other end of that phone, is somehow linked to Lisa's case, then we also have to believe that the call from DB's phone went through, which would mean it was not restricted to outgoing calls. Is there any PLAUSIBLE scenario in which DB's phone did not work, and Dane would still be shaking and worried that night, and the only person in possession of MW's phone? At this point, we all know either a call was made or attempted from DB's phone to MW's phone.

Iam confused on the whole phone issue:waitasec:...I think that an attempted call was made at 11.57 to MW's phone from the irwins phone...but because the phone was restricted it went to a call center ??? I don't know!

Wait a sec!!:waitasec:...is it true that Dane has not been seen since a week after the babys disapperance??...LE have yet to catch up with him?

he was questioned in front of MW's house at some point, i don't have a link handy because i'm not sure there is one yet, but here is a tweet from the wonderful Jim Spellman:

jimspellmancnn@
@CaseSignal i dont know if police are looking for Dane. MW told us a LEO spoke with Dane at the house. WHen I last asked KCPD about it

jimspellmancnn@
@CaseSignal last week they had nothing to say about Dane.
http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

it is my understanding that MW has not seen him since the day after LE questioned him (it is unclear when that was) unclear whether or not LE knows of his whereabouts. jim spellman has not been able to track him down.

Iam confused on the whole phone issue:waitasec:...I think that an attempted call was made at 11.57 to MW's phone from the irwins phone...but because the phone was restricted it went to a call center ??? I don't know!

The whole phone issue is confusing, period! I don't think the call went to a call center, but just went to the central messaging. Then it gave the message that the phone was no longer in service. Who knows, though. I could be confused too, tink! :)

He could say that Santa left it to him, or the tooth fairy, or many other stories, but he isn't stupid enough to have LE look into the truth behind the story. That is my thinking. I may be totally wrong. If it were me, I wouldn't make any moves that would cause speculation of where that money was coming from.

No one is going to continue to sit in jail if they have enough money to make bail. If Jersey had the money to make bail, he would be out, no matter how he got it.

IMO, Dane and the others in MW's former house have plenty of lifestyle issues to hide. If a call was placed from DB's phone to MW's phone to reach someone in that household, I believe DB has a link to one of them... whether she called that unknown individual to help her out of a major jam that night, or called looking for drugs, I don't know.

That's the big question... did this 50 second call connect? If so, then obviously DB's phone had service. If it didn't connect, as Picerno maintains, then DB's phone probably did not have call-out capabilities. But then we have someone attempting to check voice mail on DB's phone at 3;17 and 3:32... about 1/2 hour before JI came home.

That's the big question... did this 50 second call connect? If so, then obviously DB's phone had service. If it didn't connect, as Picerno maintains, then DB's phone probably did not have call-out capabilities. But then we have someone attempting to check voice mail on DB's phone at 3;17 and 3:32... about 1/2 hour before JI came home.

Did Picerno confirm the call took 50 seconds? I agree with you that if that really is the truth, then the call had to have come from the loaner phone (the one that worked), correct? This is assuming DB's phones really were restricted.

IMO, Dane and the others in MW's former house have plenty of lifestyle issues to hide. If a call was placed from DB's phone to MW's phone to reach someone in that household, I believe DB has a link to one of them... whether she called that unknown individual to help her out of a major jam that night, or called looking for drugs, I don't know.
I think the phones were cut off at midnight - that they had until the 4th to pay the bill. So a call could have connected before midnight.

Joe Tac said he, along with the FBI, went through all the phone records and there had been no other calls, in at least the past year, made to Megan's number - but Megan only had that number for three months. I'm sure JT and the FBI knew this but didn't mention whether Megan's old number was on any of the bills.

As for the Internet searches - this could have been someone trying to check email. I'd like to know how anyone saw *86 was dialed during the last two calls. He said this actually showed up, indicating they were checking voice mail.

I still can't make any of this fit with what happened to baby Lisa.

IMO, if you don't get in touch with someone on one phone, you find another way to call or get in touch. I wouldn't say it's to be assumed that if they didn't get through then they must not have ever gotten through.

There are a lot of reasons though that Dane could have been upset that night. For all we know it was the first time he called home in 6 months and had to deal with the condemnation of bad parents, or heard some sort of bad news.

MW said on her facebook that he came around once that week, and LE was there and talked to him briefly and at that point he jumped town. IMO it could mean he involved, it could also mean he has unrelated warrants/criminal activity and got spooked. If you're up to any kind of no good, you avoid LE saturation areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member