"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...plus there is no evidence whatsoever that DB ever knew Jersey..MW..ar anyone in the flop house. In fact there is evidence to the contrary. In the past 12 months neither deb s or Jeremys phones EVER called MW's number. If DB had ANY connection to Jersey, Dane or MW ..LE would have found it. I strongly believe there is NO such connection.

It is clear to me that someone other than DB or Jeremy had the cell phone that dialled MW's number that night.

But... MW had not had that phone/phone number for long at all, and according to MW, many people could be reached on that phone.

LE might have found a connection. They're not telling us anything. Hopefully the Grand Jury will be considering a lot more than we know right now.

But... MW had not had that phone/phone number for long at all, and according to MW, many people could be reached on that phone.

LE might have found a connection. They're not telling us anything. Hopefully the Grand Jury will be considering a lot more than we know right now.

I believe LE have been over her ALL her phone records for quite some months previous...be it that cell phone or an old one. It is clear she did NOT know MW...nooone has come forward to EVER put them together. It would be very easy to prove they did know one another..if they did. The Media would have discovered a connection between them by now..if it existed.

I believe LE have been over her ALL her phone records for quite some months previous...be it that cell phone or an old one. It is clear she did NOT know MW...nooone has come forward to EVER put them together. It would be very easy to prove they did know one another..if they did. The Media would have discovered a connection between them by now..if it existed.

Right... as I've said before... I don't think MW is involved. But since her phone was a community phone so to speak... there may be a connection to someone else MW knows.

Right... as I've said before... I don't think MW is involved. But since her phone was a community phone so to speak... there may be a connection to someone else MW knows.

If deb was connected to ANYONE in the flop house LE would have discovered this..heck..nancy grace would have discovered it.:floorlaugh:

DB doesn't know anyone in the flop house!....and you would have to know someone quite well to call them up to dispose of your dead baby!...As well as to have memorized Megans number..(as it wasn't programmed into the phone)

No, but the neighbor Mary even said MW was in the neighborhood at the house Jersey was taking care of, she had seen her there many times (without pink hair) So DB/JI didn't have to "know" Jersey themselves, any one of the many people that were at that house that night may have known him or MW

If deb was connected to ANYONE in the flop house LE would have discovered this..heck..nancy grace would have discovered it.:floorlaugh:
DB doesn't know anyone in the flop house!....and you would have to know someone quite well to call them up to dispose of your dead baby!...As well as to have memorized Megans number..(as it wasn't programmed into the phone)

What makes you think LE has not discovered a connection? Just because they haven't told the public? Just because they haven't made an arrest?

What makes you think LE has not discovered a connection? Just because they haven't told the public? Just because they haven't made an arrest?

I think something would of leaked about LE's attention on the person that's connected to DB by now IMO.

Because I believe that would have leaked somehow...the MSM would have gotten hold of that bombshell ..if it exsisted. MW has stated on live tV that she does not know them at all...this is after 7 interviews with LE...who obviously had nothing to indicate otherwise. Debs lawyer has also stated very recently that the irwins do not know MW at all..have never met or spoken to her. The lawyer would be crazy to do that if LE had proof otherwise. And if LE had proof otherwise Iam sure they would have dragged MW back in and Deb for that matter.

No, but the neighbor Mary even said MW was in the neighborhood at the house Jersey was taking care of, she had seen her there many times (without pink hair) So DB/JI didn't have to "know" Jersey themselves, any one of the many people that were at that house that night may have known him or MW

My point is even if DB wanted to get jersey to help, and she called MW. ..He didn't live there iirc. So she wouldn't get in touch with him. I'm assuming he doesn't have a cell phone of his own..

My point is even if DB wanted to get jersey to help, and she called MW. ..He didn't live there iirc. So she wouldn't get in touch with him.

Just to clarify, I do not believe that DB was calling MW's phone looking for Jersey. Maybe Dane, but not Jersey. If one of the other people there that night knew Jersey, then Jersey may have been there later on and used DB's phone to call MW's phone (either looking for MW or Dane)

Because I believe that would have leaked somehow...the MSM would have gotten hold of that bombshell ..if it exsisted. MW has stated on live tV that she does not know them at all...this is after 7 interviews with LE...who obviously had nothing to indicate otherwise. Debs lawyer has also stated very recently that the irwins do not know MW at all..have never met or spoken to her. The lawyer would be crazy to do that if LE had proof otherwise. And if LE had proof otherwise Iam sure they would have dragged MW back in and Deb for that matter.

LE must not have anything else to go on because nothing has leaked out to us? Is that what I'm understanding from your post?

On the other side of that coin, perhaps LE are just doing a great job of keeping what they know close to the vest. In the beginning, they said this would not be a case tried in the media.

LE must not have anything else to go on because nothing has leaked out to us? Is that what I'm understanding from your post?

On the other side of that coin, perhaps LE are just doing a great job of keeping what they know close to the vest. In the beginning, they said this would not be a case tried in the media.

Oh I believe LE have lots to go..concerning MW..Dane and Jersey....I don't believe there is any connection between those people or DB...For all the reasons I have already stated...MSM having not found a connection being a major pointer along with the declarations of Debs lawyer..the PI..and MW herself.
I don't know what else to say..it seems CLEAR to me that a connection is just not there between deb and the flop house. Things like thst you can't hide..Someone would be talkin. They have never spoken on the phone before that much is clear...Jersey had every reason to call MW..they have a well established connection that we are hearing about through MSM..not LE...LE tells us nothing.

Or are we to believe that deb kept MW's number in a secret place and used a secret phone to conduct a secret friendship with her these past 12 months...nooone ever saw them together..or heard them mention each other..all top secret...:floorlaugh:

nope/....didn't happen!....Jersey called Mw's phone that night. Now that makes perfect sense and their connection is all OVER the MSM,

Oh I believe LE have lots to go..concerning MW..Dane and Jersey....I don't believe there is any connection between those people or DB...For all the reasons I have already stated...MSM having not found a connection being a major pointer along with the declarations of Debs lawyer..the PI..and MW herself.
I don't know what else to say..it seems CLEAR to me that a connection is just not there between deb and the flop house. Things like thst you can't hide..Someone would be talkin. They have never spoken on the phone before that much is clear...Jersey had every reason to call MW..they have a well established connection that we are hearing about through MSM..not LE...LE tells us nothing.

Or are we to believe that deb kept MW's number in a secret place and used a secret phone to conduct a secret friendship with her these past 12 months...nooone ever saw them together..or heard them mention each other..all top secret...:floorlaugh:

nope/....didn't happen!....Jersey called Mw's phone that night. Now that makes perfect sense and their connection is all OVER the MSM,

:goodpost:

If he hadnt called that night, even with the witnesses . even with the fire, he probably wouldnt have been in the LE sights, so he shaved his head loosed the dog to steal cell phones, no i think his plan all along was the baby and being the thief he is just couldnt help but steal the array of phones he saw before him. this is my opinion only, but it makes it all fit to me.

the circumstantial evidence against Jersey is just unreal to me, it is much stronger IMO than the evidence against DB at this time. (i know, i know, cadaver dog hit. which is why i said "at this time") the phone call to his ex girlfriends phone, the arson record, the burglary record, the fire in MW's car in the same apartment complex as the dumpster fire, the sighting at the sprinkler house earlier in the evening, the bald man walking with a baby through the yard of the sprinkler house. am i missing anything?

:fence:

I agree...plus there is no evidence whatsoever that DB ever knew Jersey..MW..ar anyone in the flop house. In fact there is evidence to the contrary. In the past 12 months neither deb s or Jeremys phones EVER called MW's number. If DB had ANY connection to Jersey, Dane or MW ..LE would have found it. I strongly believe there is NO such connection.

It is clear to me that someone other than DB or Jeremy had the cell phone that dialled MW's number that night.

I would love to know what PN was asked by LE and what he told them. Was he at the home that night or not? I still believe he is a key player. JMHO

the circumstantial evidence against Jersey is just unreal to me, it is much stronger IMO than the evidence against DB at this time. (i know, i know, cadaver dog hit. which is why i said "at this time") the phone call to his ex girlfriends phone, the arson record, the burglary record, the fire in MW's car in the same apartment complex as the dumpster fire, the sighting at the sprinkler house earlier in the evening, the bald man walking with a baby through the yard of the sprinkler house. am i missing anything?

Yet LE says they have "moved on" from Jersey, so they must not think he took BL. I can't figure out what motive he would have to take a baby and if he did, what did he do with her? Honestly, this case is driving me nuts!

Yet LE says they have "moved on" from Jersey, so they must not think he took BL. I can't figure out what motive he would have to take a baby and if he did, what did he do with her? Honestly, this case is driving me nuts!

IMO I think that 'moved on' quote is lip service for 'they don't have enough of anything to completely focus on him'. Doesn't mean he's in the clear yet. Actually, nobody is in the clear yet.

The 3:27 vm attempt I think benefits DB more, because as others mentioned, time becomes an essence at that point. Another thing to keep in mind is not only would she had only 15 mins, but she wouldn't had known that (she didn't know when JI was supposed to return home).

Well the fact he shaved all the hair off his face and head that day and the neighbor seeing him release the sprinkler house's dog and chase it out of the neighborhood earlier that day also. ..and i have no clue but we know that the stray cat was in her bedroom that night ..the hit was in the bedroom ..could a stray cat have been in a dumpster or trash heap before they brought it in thier house that night ...is that even a possible explaination for a hit ..i have no idea on that..but worth bringing up imo

Well the fact he shaved all the hair off his face and head that day and the neighbor seeing him release the sprinkler house's dog and chase it out of the neighborhood earlier that day also. ..and i have no clue but we know that the stray cat was in her bedroom that night ..the hit was in the bedroom ..could a stray cat have been in a dumpster or trash heap before they brought it in thier house that night ...is that even a possible explaination for a hit ..i have no idea on that..but worth bringing up imo

plus the 11.57 attempt to call MW's phone..(did it go through or to a call centre?..so confused..LOL) Fits in perfectly with a Jersey did it time frame.

Neighbours all went inside at 11.30 ish...Jersey saw his chance and entered the irwins...took the baby and cell phones (for some reason cell phones are like gold to the flop housers..:floorlaugh:)..no way he could leave 3 of them behind !!

Starts walking towards sprinkler house..he knows is empty... carrying baby..makes call to MW..or Dane...he needs help.

12.15am spotted carrying baby to back of sprinkler house...Maybe he hands off baby to accomplice to get rid of...maybe he a pre arranged meet here.

2.30am fire reported at back of sprinkler house in dumpster...Did he start this to get rid of evidence...fire prob started earlier than 2.30 report

2.30..white blob..(jersey)...spotted on cctv walking past garage..up road from dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici