Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

What if his souce of information on how horrible GA and CA is, KC and JG? Will he what he says be believed?
I think Yes, because people seem to have a desire to kick the Anthony's while their down.
But RG seems to think it's ok to come out and protect his kid, who apparently didn't quit the LE after all, b/c he is too righteous for that kind of job, who wants to walk with Jesus now since uhm June 24th, an important date in our timline. jmo of course.

Jesse has ALWAYS walked with Jesus - why would you come on here and attempt to judge a family that you do not know????

What if his souce of information on how horrible GA and CA is, KC and JG? Will he what he says be believed?
I think Yes, because people seem to have a desire to kick the Anthony's while their down.
But RG seems to think it's ok to come out and protect his kid, who apparently didn't quit the LE after all, b/c he is too righteous for that kind of job, who wants to walk with Jesus now since uhm June 24th, an important date in our timline. jmo of course.

???he didn't???

IMO Jesse and HIS Father present themselves very well, no false actions. I just sense that in my gut.

Casey lied to ALL of the Grund's about Caylee's paternity until a test was taken and proved this was not Jesse's child.

I cannot even imagine how devastated all of the Grund's felt after Casey lied to them, and the truth was in black and white. They were emotionally vested in the baby.
She victimized these people, and now her family continues to with their sarcasim. (Cindy especially)

IMO Jesse and HIS Father present themselves very well, no false actions. I just sense that in my gut.

Casey lied to ALL of the Grund's about Caylee's paternity until a test was taken and proved this was not Jesse's child.

I cannot even imagine how devastated all of the Grund's felt after Casey lied to them, and the truth was in black and white. They were emotionally vested in the baby.
She victimized these people, and now her family continues to with their sarcasim. (Cindy especially)

I thought I had read somewhere that Casey had the baby 7 months after her and Jesse got together? Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

ETA: I just check JG's interview and they got together in Jan 05. How could his family not know for sure, especially when Caylee was born? I guess nobody was counting.

Jesse has ALWAYS walked with Jesus - why would you come on here and attempt to judge a family that you do not know????
Do you know them?
How am I "judging them"?
My opinion, not judgment is based on information I have gotten from interview documents, media interviews, sermons or whatever he calls them, blogs maybe from RG.
I don't know them at all. I'm just not taking them at face value. I'm not taking anyone at face value. Except in my opinion, the gp deserve mercy and compassion at this time and I'm gonna think God knows that. LE in CA interview came to her, and spoke to her with compassion. They have not come out attacking. If RG chooses to not follow Christ's example, he would be wise to follow LE example. As always, this is my opinion.

I think that is a little unfair. JG is only like 22/23. Personally, I couldn't have dealt with this at that age...I'd have a hard time even now. All it says about RG and JG is that they have a good relationship and RG is supporting his son. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

JG is 25, and will be 26 pretty soon.
KC is 22.

Great post! :blowkiss:

Hey, what do you mean he didn't quit LE? Do tell.....
hi
I'm sorry. I jumped the gun on this. First interview, he said he quit/resigned? Second interview, LE says "we don't want to pick that scab" concerning his job loss. It just sounds like more than, I don't like this job, after all the training, and being on the force for 6 months, plus previous job history in loss prevention at Universal, where he met KC way back in 2005.

My intention was to say that he didn't quit for the reason he gave, and may have been let go, rather than resigning, however, I regret saying it as all the facts have not yet come out concerning this. I'm sorry.

okay my t ake on it....none of us had heard that CA was pointing towards jg until the tapes were released..however the RG and JG were saying last week and before CA was point at JG...NOW how did they know that....(and no they wouldn't have gotten copies of anything prior to the media release because they aren't principals in the case, the defense would be the only ones outside of LE that would get them)....seems to me someone on the inside at LE is giving out info...(wouldn't surprise me I'm sure JG still has friends that work there....but makes ya wonder...

I'm with the ones saying okay why are either them putting themselves in the limelight...if anything by doing all the press they are 'saying hey not us' could backfire and make some people wonder why they are so out there with denying it...obviously LE said no to CA about JG, leave it be...say thats not true once...move on...it seems odd they are so adament about denying that JG had anything to do with it all...(not saying i think he did, just saying they may end up getting that impression out there)...

ok! Let me add my two cents. This is how I see it. The Grunds have been in the spotlight since day one of this missing case. TV especially. So why could that be? Could it because they have something to hid. I know that JG has been in contact with LE and he susposedly passed the test. But what about his dad. Plus JG worked in LE he would have known how to pass the test fool it. Why did he up and leave so fast. Did he know that KC was gonna be arrested, for Check fraud. There is just something eating at me when it comes to these people. I think they know something. I hope others are with me on this. I've said this since the get go.

I certainly don't fault Jesse's father for defending his son. I just wonder what he can add to the mix. I've been married for 22 years, and with my husband for 30. We grew up in the same town. And my inlaws know no more about my family than what I've told them.

God help Cindy and George, no matter what they've done in this life, if Richard Grund is relying on Casey's version of truth for his information. It would be a shame if he were further victimized by her lies. Perhaps he should reexamine what he thinks he knows to evaluate whether it's something he really does know.

I've said it so many times that people probably roll their eyes when they see posts from me, but my father is a sociopath. He is brilliant at working people against one another. He created rifts that did not previously exist, over fictional things.

Could Casey have done the same when she was with Jesse? There's no doubt she's done it now---and Cindy is continuing to do so, by throwing Jesse under the bus. It's only natural that Richard would want to respond. I just hope that what he "knows" is real.

ok! Let me add my two cents. This is how I see it. The Grunds have been in the spotlight since day one of this missing case. TV especially. So why could that be? Could it because they have something to hid. I know that JG has been in contact with LE and he susposedly passed the test. But what about his dad. Plus JG worked in LE he would have known how to pass the test fool it. Why did he up and leave so fast. Did he know that KC was gonna be arrested, for Check fraud. There is just something eating at me when it comes to these people. I think they know something. I hope others are with me on this. I've said this since the get go.
I'm with ya. not from the get go, but not too long after. But i'm just a stupid newbie. :)
Seriously though, there was a case here in our state of a girl that went missing, and someone put themselves in the spotlight. JG reminded me of this guy, from the get go.

okay my t ake on it....none of us had heard that CA was pointing towards jg until the tapes were released..however the RG and JG were saying last week and before CA was point at JG...NOW how did they know that....(and no they wouldn't have gotten copies of anything prior to the media release because they aren't principals in the case, the defense would be the only ones outside of LE that would get them)....seems to me someone on the inside at LE is giving out info...(wouldn't surprise me I'm sure JG still has friends that work there....but makes ya wonder...
I'm with the ones saying okay why are either them putting themselves in the limelight...if anything by doing all the press they are 'saying hey not us' could backfire and make some people wonder why they are so out there with denying it...obviously LE said no to CA about JG, leave it be...say thats not true once...move on...it seems odd they are so adament about denying that JG had anything to do with it all...(not saying i think he did, just saying they may end up getting that impression out there)...

I wouldn't put it passed CA to spread this to other people within the circle of friends and eventually JG ended up hearing it. She has a big mouth. It would be unfair to just blame LE.

In my opinion there's a leak somewhere within LE...as in someone JG knows...does that mean that i think LE isn't doing their job...no...but honestly do you know think that someone might have said to JG 'hey kc's mom is pointing the finger at you, tell us everything you have....' come on... I still think it's odd that they were the only people syaing it and most of the friends have said htey haven't talked to the anthony's since KC was first arrested...I dont think a slight leak in LE is that 'out there'....

In my opinion there's a leak somewhere within LE...as in someone JG knows...does that mean that i think LE isn't doing their job...no...but honestly do you know think that someone might have said to JG 'hey kc's mom is pointing the finger at you, tell us everything you have....' come on... I still think it's odd that they were the only people syaing it and most of the friends have said htey haven't talked to the anthony's since KC was first arrested...I dont think a slight leak in LE is that 'out there'....

They had a little pow pow after her arrest. I don't think it's "out there" as far as LE leaking something however, I wouldn't think that just any old officer in the place can access the interviews. I highly doubt JG has much of any connections with detectives working on the case or people that have access to this sensitive information. Just IMO.

I missed that they had had a pow pow...sorry...I'm not looking to tar and feather the person if there's a 'leak'..just saying honestly I would think it was used as a tactic for something else...I dont think that JG did anything, but I do believe by continuing to put themselves out there, people are getting to the point what the heck...why are they so interested in telling the public he's innocent....I just wish this all would come to an end and she'd open her mouth...

The little amount of time Jesse spent in LE would NOT give him inside information about how to pass a polygraph. They don't teach that in the academy.
I have nothing against either of them, but it seems to me that going on NG's show would be the LAST thing I would want to do to clear my name. If they have nothing to hide, why keep talking about it? If he is a Christian, it's not going to make him look any better by "exposing" the Anthonys.

Am I the only one who thinks this is strange? He went all the way thru police academy, got a job with LE and then just quit?

Good Morning!..Nope, your not the only one..What I find even more interesting is the timing. One might wonder after being in training you might start having doubts at that time that maybe the job wasn't right for him. I could be wrong and will be the first one to apoligize if I am but there's something that bothers me about both JG and Dad.
Doe's Mr. G have a congragation? Maybe the point is to drum up business?:waitasec:

They had a little pow pow after her arrest. I don't think it's "out there" as far as LE leaking something however, I wouldn't think that just any old officer in the place can access the interviews. I highly doubt JG has much of any connections with detectives working on the case or people that have access to this sensitive information. Just IMO.

Good Morning..I guess my question would be what information are they talking about that has been leaked. It seems to me everything that has been released has been done so because of discovery. If Baez put in a request for discovery and then turns around and accuses LE of leaking info, he can't have it both ways. Even NG stated that once you file papers for discovery everyone has access to it?:boohoo::boohoo:

What if his souce of information on how horrible GA and CA are, KC and JG? Will what he says be believed?
I think Yes, because people seem to have a desire to kick the Anthonys' while their down.
But RG seems to think it's ok to come out and protect his kid, who apparently didn't quit the LE after all, b/c he is too whatever for that kind of job, who wants to walk with Jesus now since uhm June 24th, an important date in our timline. jmo of course.
Ok, I'm gonna come right out and say it. I think JG is a pretender, ie an actor. I don't think he is at all what he portrays to LE or the public. I base this on the interviews of JG, and his friends, yep even CA. RG and CA have more in common than they realize. I hope he doesn't do this. The water is muddy enough already.

I agree. Watching his interviews and body language I get a bad feeling about both JG and Dad. Also he seems to talk about Caylee in the past tense alot and did from the beginning..Red Flag...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back