JLM: Other Possible Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. Very astute connection. Thank you.

Yes.

Also, after the Fairfax rape where he was nearly caught, I think that's when he decided he would murder his victims. I am convinced Morgan isn't the only other one.

perhaps lijked to some of these attacks post 2002, with no dna link

snipped for space

http://www.readthehook.com/92943/coverstory-guard-women-brace-against-serial-rapist

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/s...237-445d-5630-9afa-13fe87221a42.html?mode=jqm

Washington, a married father of four, pleaded guilty during a hearing in Charlottesville Circuit Court to charges stemming from five sexual attacks, confirming that he is the serial predator long sought by area authorities.

I also think JLM was still feeling on top of the world until 2002 when he was kicked out of school. I think he went from an initial "entitlement rape" which after years of bitterness, anger, and underachieving became predatory rage rape.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/s...237-445d-5630-9afa-13fe87221a42.html?mode=jqm

Washington, a married father of four, pleaded guilty during a hearing in Charlottesville Circuit Court to charges stemming from five sexual attacks, confirming that he is the serial predator long sought by area authorities.

I wonder if any of the ones mentioned in that article could be connected to Matthew. There are two different descriptions among them. One is of someone 6 feet and the other is of someone about 5 8. How tall is Washington?

Yes.

Also, after the Fairfax rape where he was nearly caught, I think that's when he decided he would murder his victims. I am convinced Morgan isn't the only other one.

He was in the process of killing her when he was interrupted. He had choked her and she was unconscious.

He was in the process of killing her when he was interrupted. He had choked her and she was unconscious.

I think that between 2002 and now, it is likely he killed other women. I think for sure he intended to kill the 2005 victim. The fact that she was Pakistani/Indian, is to me a strong indicator that he is more impulsive that a lot of rapist/serial killers, and that he does not have some "type" that he stalks and seeks out exclusively.

Is it true that Randy Taylor, the man convicted of killing Alexis Murphy, gave evidence about JM and JM's car being at the last gas station that Alexis was at? The prosecutor insisted he had the right man. Maybe not? Clothes found might have not been from that night thhat she disappeared. Her mom would know. Interesting also that Samantha Clarke missing from orange also knew Randy Taylor.

NO it isnt true.

They have not found Alexis Clothes, they found Randy's shirt with Alexis's blood and DNA on it. They do have the right man. Randy gave them the name of someone who he was trying to blend into reasonable doubt however the finger nail belonging to Alexis inbedded into his carpet and her pulled out hair put a totally different spin on his story as he said Alexis and the guy with dreads left and Alexis was fine. Later her broken Iphone was found on his property.

That is 2 deadly men off the streets for Virginia. Lets please not let the public start to doubt that Randy Allen Taylor is guilty.

Wow! That article is crazy. How did this guy get away with this for soooo long? The police did nothing to protect the women in that area. All of the sluethers here did a better job just researching on their computers. Now present day we still wouldn't have caught him if it were not for cameras! What a disgrace. Thank you for posting this link.

Whomever is keeping tags on the dates, can you check if this is possibly worth following up to see if it fits - IMO, it is worth a check. From where I'm sitting, it doesn't fit the Washington MO and could be JLM warming up. It's around his favourite time as well and two days after THE rape at Liberty.

October 19, 2002 The Cavaliers were getting ready to take on the Tarheels at Scott Stadium. At 10:40am, a grad student rode her bike over to Hospital West....

http://www.readthehook.com/92943/coverstory-guard-women-brace-against-serial-rapist

Whomever is keeping tags on the dates, can you check if this is possibly worth following up to see if it fits - IMO, it is worth a check. From where I'm sitting, it doesn't fit the Washington MO and could be JLM warming up. It's around his favourite time as well and two days after THE rape at Liberty.

Holy cannoli. He would've been about 15 or 16 when it started if this is him.If it is, they know. They surely know. I wish we could see the sketches.

She is a hero
I wish the white guy
had called 911

If I'd dropped a dime every time I saw a guy hitting on a drunk girl, I'd be broke.

"Uh, yeah, 911, yeah, I am at a bar near UVa, calling to report that there's this guy hitting on a girl. She like, looks really drunk...."

Actually they were VT students and were killed around the area of VT.
And they both worked at a creamery in Lynchburg. Heidi was found outside the vehicle and David was inside the vehicle. Heidi's purse, VT ID and other items were taken. They were both shot with a shotgun.

I'm not with the whole revenge mode thing. I think he's living with desires. He slaps and throws a girl around and rapes her at Liberty.

Reporting of that didn't create these desires. He continued on with the intent of leaving no witnesses to report.

Being a Cabbie leaves someone lots of time alone in the dark, and I suspect he was drawn to that work, so he could encounter women he can control.

He didn't think he was going to get caught. I believe he thought he was going to go through life as a Predator with the missing girl posters building up.

MOO.

He graduated high school in 2000. I think police should also be looking at unsolved rapes and assaults that occurred where his football team traveled for away games.

I'm not sure when Lauren Spierer disappeared, but it seems the same to me, drunk girl walking alone, could he have possibly been in Indiana, maybe for an away game?

different M.O. but is this possibly linked,?

Virginia Tech students Heidi Childs' and David Metzler’s bodies were found after being shot to death on the night of August 26, 2009.
Caldwell Fields is located on Jefferson National Forest property, approximately 12 to 15 miles from Virginia Tech’s campus. Though the location is common for hikers or tourists familiar with the area, the fields are off of a dirt road, surrounded by mountainous peaks and heavily wooded area. Cell phone service is scarce, and you can go a mile without passing more than a hunting tree stand. The closest business is a summer camp located a few miles up the road.

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news/article_bfc6ed9c-2e4e-11e4-a885-001a4bcf6878.html

Actually, following up on my own thought...
I wonder if the woman in 2002 decided not to press charges because JM threatened to kill her.

Me, I wonder if she decided not to press charges because some skeezy LU football booster perhaps paid her off. "Sweetheart, we're real sorry about what happened. We sure would like this whole thing to just go away. I have an apartment for you throughout your stay here at LU, and I'd like to pay your tuition, books, and provided a little spending money, ....."

Welcome to Websleuths

eriot!!

We're glad you're here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads