Joan Van Ark! What Happened to you?!?

Wow. She looks like she went to a plastic surgeon for sure. And then went back again. And again and again and again.

I thought she looked pretty stretched a few years ago.

Joan does look pretty much her age to me being so skinny with no fat. She doesn't look as carved up or had near as much work done as some I've seen and her lips aren't huge and all puffed up and her nose is still normal looking. After the chemical peel heals and she wears less makeup she should look fine. After all she is a senior citizen now.

surgerized
That's my new favorite word. Can I steal it JBean. Somebody I know gets plastic surgery and it goes bad I'm saying "SURGERIZED"!

That's my new favorite word. Can I steal it JBean. Somebody I know gets plastic surgery and it goes bad I'm saying "SURGERIZED"!
Carry on and use it well. :)

You guys are kidding right? She's been under the knife more times than she's had hot dinners.

LOL...I just showed the pics to hubby. He said "Why do women paint those lines all over their face like that?" Those lines would be the eyebrows and eyeliner. I do think that is the eyes and eyebrows weren't so harsh it wouldn't be so bad. Plus she needs color on her lips. :twocents: :twocents:

That's my unsolicited personal opinion. :angel:

My hubby thought the picture was photoshopped .. but agreed it was not pretty.

He did comment at how well Donna Mills has aged.

WHAT!? Didn't you just scold PD for being cruel? LMAO.
I think Cindy crawford can wear whatever she wants!

ETA: the ridiculousness is in the fact that there is an article about her stretch marks... not that she is in a 2 piece for gosh's sakes.

Good grief! No kidding, JBean. Kudos to Cindy for being who she is! After a midline c-section (big vertical scar) and 3 kids at almost 50, I WISH I could look like that in a bikini. No wonder many of us get complexes. Why are so many of us so shallow that articles like this are becoming commonplace?

VanArk looks like she just left the clinic, she should have stayed home and recovered. Her lips are so raw she probalbly couldn't even use lipstick. She wrecked her nose a long time ago and I agree with those who say much of the bad look is due to being underweight, too. A little botox and filler can be great, but people just overdo it so much!

Eve

If i had a head like that, i'd put make-up on my bum, bend over and walk backwards

Good grief! No kidding, JBean. Kudos to Cindy for being who she is! After a midline c-section (big vertical scar) and 3 kids at almost 50, I WISH I could look like that in a bikini. No wonder many of us get complexes. Why are so many of us so shallow that articles like this are becoming commonplace?

Cindy Crawford is not almost 50. She was born in 1966 and is 41 years old (going on 42).
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000340/

She looks great nonetheless.:rolleyes:

Ive took the keyboard off him JBean....now Im off to see what other threads he,s been in:eek: :doh: :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back