Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wy hasn't his razor been suggested as a weapon? In her interrogation tapes she said he shaved the "old fashioned way", meaning the switchblade style, right? Extremely sharp! Also, I don't know many people that carry a .25 cal. so the chances of TA actually have one is ridiculous!:what::what:

I think it was talked about in one of the earlier threads. IIRC, most people seemed to agree that what Jodi called shaving "the old fashioned way" meant that he was using a razor with a blade (like a Gilette) instead of shaving with an electronic razor.
There is this one picture that she took of him shaving that he used as his myspace profile picture, and he's using one of those in it.

As far as I know, there is no evidence he ever used a straight razor (I believe that's what they're called, those really sharp blades that you unfold from the handle?)
So while a Gilette-like razor has a blade, it really doesn't serve well as a weapon for stabbing someone. Neither would a straight razor, in my personal opinion, because while those are incredibly sharp they usually don't have a pointy tip, and the blade can just fold back into the handle, which could injure the person holding it.

So I think the idea of the weapon being his razor came from the way Jodi phrased it when she talked about him shaving, but I don't think there's any evidence of that.

Do we have a picture/ introduce yourself thread on WS? If not I may start one as its nice to see who your interacting with on a daily basis :)

I cannot bear to listen to her intone for the next 2 or 3 hours. I'm going to have to take a long afternoon break (eegads maybe even do some work) and avoid her until she's up to talking about the murde....errr...."self defense to save her life."

Court was back, judge immediately left the stand, I had volume too low... What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam