Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick has no grounding in reality at all. She enjoyed taking pictures more than wedding planning so she wanted to do that. (Was she really a wedding planner?) In the real world people look at where the money might be and if they are lucky they enjoy doing that.

Hi, Thundar. My sister has earned thousands of dollars selling her arts and crafts items, but she has never once considered giving up her teaching job to do it full-time. Her best friend is a gallery-exhibited artist who has always taught or held other jobs.

Jodi also drank the Kool-Aid and believed that she would follow Travis to Pre-Paid Legal prosperity.

Hi - I'm multi-tasking and not able to watch the coverage live at the moment... can someone please tell me what 'year' she's up to at this point in her testimony? is she anywhere near the time when she met Travis? TIA

She's just now getting involved with PPL.

That seems to be an MO. Scott Peterson always had another one in the wings no matter who he was with!

JMHO
fran

Those are called Monkey Bars Relationships: you don't let go of the current until you have a firm grasp on the next.

Add everyone in the world to the list of who she's offended, paying the mortgage on her credit cards, then foreclosing and probably paying neither. Thank you global economic crisis.

Also, the way she lectures to the jury on the real estate market, the Spanish language, and whatever else she thinks she knows about, comes across very condescending, IMO.

Jodi is telling her story. She wants you to know every detail of her screwed up life that is not her fault. Has Katie said how the jury is holding up?

"michelles, brand new Honda was very spacious so we drove in her car to las vegas" - who gives a ***** - seesh

She's planned to get her art into galleries and make a living from her art=grandiose thinking

Magical, even.

As I've mentioned, I'm planning to be Charlize Theron on weekends. Real estate investing has jumped the shark.

My assumption is that I will then be entitled to 2/7 of Ms Theron's earnings and that's how I'll pay my bills.

I have no additional details on this plan. That's as far as I got. I thought of it.

In the meantime, I open a new credit card every 6 days which I use to pay rent.

My future's so bright...

So the "girlfriends" JW talked about in opening statement were just strangers.

Not surprising.

I am seriously ready to scream...listening to her insipid voice all day long! I HATE how she forgets that she is on the stand testifying for her life when she goes off on her tangents as if anyone gives a rats patooty about her stupid life! She is like that friend that we have all had one time in our lives who just sucks the air out of the room and by the time you are around them an hour, you feel like you need to run out of the room screaming and go to a dark, quiet room, and sleep for hours because she has just completely drained you! UGH...she is so sickening!

Wow...no concept of reality whatsoever. She thinks if she just snaps her fingers, money will fall from a tree at her feet. She's unaware that you actually have to work for it.

And all the talk about "we".... Darryl had a young child. Didn't his ex-wife move away? Surely he had financial priorities greater than JA and her $300 fake TaTa's. She knows nothing about working hard.

"Michelle had a brand new Honda Accord, it had a beige interior, she purchased it previously from a retailer that specialized in the sales of Honda vehicles".

And buy *advertiser censored*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toooo funny!:floorlaugh:

I hope the pros asks her if she bought new *advertiser censored* before or after she stopped paying her mortgage!

JMHO
fran

The convention....Did she just say she should give it an honest shot?

Ok maybe it's just me but i don't see where this is going or what this has to do with anything..

Hold up, I thought the story originally was that someone she knew that also knew Travis wanted to introduce her to Travis?!?! Did I dream that?

shes very materialistic. lenoirs brand new honda accord. very spacious. WTH?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500