Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA and TA third "sexual encounter" at a hotel on the Cali/AZ boarder. DT trying to pull out how these encounters "made her feel" trying to make her say she felt dirty and used.

nice.

next..

(cannot wait for cross)

THANK YOU for filling me in.. I guess I missed some interesting parts. (I will not replay the however.. I think Juan will cover them nicely in his cross)

and all acerbic humor aside:

My thoughts and prayers are with Travis' family that has to sit thru this RE-SLAUGHTER of their brother thru THE EYES OF THE LYING MURDERER.

NICE.

I am frustrated with the conclusions drawn when we have on our hands a woman with the sexual appetite of a small village.

With all due respect to Dr Drew (Dr Phil doesn't even do this) he immediately shakes his head in that fatherly way and to paraphrase (when someone is saying for god sake she killed that person then slept with her bf the next day, then a 3rd man 2 days later! "well hold on now, accelerated hypersexuality partner multiplicity is often a the symptom of sexual abuse when they were younger. The person becomes unaware of dates and times and centuries."

WHAT? Can't we just for one minute entertain the possibility that she is using her sexuality (which for some women) works darn good to move and shake your way through life? I know several women would could have a few partners in a few weeks and they were not abused? (this goes both ways, men also)

Not every behavior that results in killing someone was because they were physically or sexually abused.. some people are just BAD!

I would just like to hear more balance so we might tune in to hear something fresh and new, not a defense of every murderer as if he wants to be their friend, to understand them. I understand the doctor side of someone might have this huge curiosity to diagnose them and figure them out.. Great do it. But don't insult the many real victims of serious abuse that just don't go slaughter people.

Some people that have been through the worst of the worst abuse of all kinds and trauma are the most compassionate caring people and they really can speak from the heart. They won't all slice you up when you turn around and just go nutty.. They're more stable and understanding than a lot of people that never had a hard day in their life.

(ps. I made up some words in the top part ha ha :)

I'd like to play the game Vinnie P plays with his guests on HLN each afternoon:

Give me one word to describe JA's testimony this afternoon.

Can vinnie come out and play too? I would love to play with vinnie!

I was not here! But I probqbly would have said something to get a TO if I was :halo:

I was not here either.. but let us all just keep it in check.

( can I also add: eta: that I would also have done the same?? I just read that testimony! :escape:)

Were we bad? :blushing:

I'm here but I don't know if I can stomach tomorrow. She's back on with drivel about lattes and such and the jury can set her free after she explains why she bludgeoned him to death? I give up. I don't think justice can be served here.

moo

Hi Pink,
Were you the one that posted you didn't think the jury would understand the 'shooting' part in this murder?
I wouldn't know how to get info to the prosecution but it's important to know or somehow represent to a jury that a regular, non medical related, killer would not know their victim is indeed 'dead'; when dead, their body immediately goes into decomposition stages which can still make noises and/or movements..
Any ME on board that can explain this?

IMO TA appeared to be dead and by the time JA was getting him to the shower area, he could have moved or gasped in some way where JA thought TA wasn't dead yet..
Have only read this type of info, pls correct me if wrong, TIA

My poor husband. He's been dying to catch the latest Spartacus and I'm making him watch trial highlights and NG (he hates NG).

I told him he'll have to wait and let the Spartacus episodes pile up, then he can have a long Sparta'thon'. He laughed and said he'll sport his Sparta'thong' from beginning to end of the marathon.

Oh dear, let's not have this trial last much longer!

A News Junkie, Can I call you ANJ? Well looks like I did. What interesting sleuthing and connecting the dots you did with the Victors/Bobbys/Chicken Dances/PPL.

I'm sure the state's case is thorough and rock solid regarding JA's lies and Juan will tear her apart on cross and in his rebuttal case but otherwise you ought to CC him that post. We here at WS should be fact-checking and sleuthing her testimony just in case some tiny detail gets past Super Juan. Not that I think anything will. Just sayin!

We leave on Vacation on the 24th. It has to be over.

DP (pretend it's all one word)

( can I also add: eta: that I would also have done the same?? I just read that testimony! :escape:)

Hehee.

This trial is bringing out some very passionate people and comments. Some see levity to lighten the subject others are offended.

This is my first trial to follow on WS. Were other trial posts like this or is it just the "content" of this trial? In other words have you had to issue so many warnings before?

I am totally disgusted. I don't see why the jury should be allowed to listen to the endless dribble from her mouth in an attempt to have a male juror think that he too could get lucky some day, so he sets Jodi free. Maybe he won't get stabbed 29 times, throat slashed ear to ear and shot. Judge should not have allowed days of this.

I was fixing dinner, cleaning kitchen, and out running errands. Came back and was 30 pages behind. :)

As an aside, on the local news they are showing Maricopa County Jail again. Another high profile prisoner
is Jerice Hunter.
I hope Martinez prosecutes her as well when the time comes.

I'm still reeling from Nancy Grace saying *advertiser censored* :what: Nancy please say Oral Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361