Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.azcentral.com/video/2147548069001

I think it is a bit creepy how this guy has been seeing JA in jail for the past year. He is labeled the new guy in her life. He has a striking resemblance to TA. It really stood out to me.

:eek: :eek: Yes ... CREEPY !

Any man who would "see" JA has to be completely off his rocker ...

:waitasec: IF he has any sense, he would run ... run ... maybe he is looking for his 15 minutes ...

:seeya:

Lets not forget, the t shirt and panty photo was taken weeks after Travis' death.

Right before she was arrested, she already had her car packed up and this little photo planted. The jury will note the time stamp. :)

IMO

Let's all remember that Juan gets the last word.

Okay, so our family picked a bad week to go on vacation. I'm just now catching up on Jodi's testimony this week. I've got to ask: did the housing market kill Travis? I feel so confused.

Question - will the prosecution be allowed to show TA's autopsy photos during JA's cross?

Can somebody set me straight? Did all of these happen on the same day?

Jodi and Travis went to Jodi's house after the baptism.

Travis had anal sex with Jodi while wearing "church clothes" Not sure exactly what she means, i.e. temple garments or dressed up.

Travis jumped into Jodi's pool at some point on the same day (what was he wearing) and was naked in Jodi's house while his clothes were drying at which point they had sex again?

Okay, so our family picked a bad week to go on vacation. I'm just now catching up on Jodi's testimony this week. I've got to ask: did the housing market kill Travis? I feel so confused.

The housing market, Sizzler, Truck Stop, Carnival, PPL, and countless other things, it seems.

Don't feel bad, you are not alone in your confusion. :)

I'm still catching up here, but I just watched an ABC news clip with Dan Abrams, George Staphanopolous (sp?) and Nancy Grace. I was stunned what Nancy said at the end! She said that she is afraid the defense is going to work! She said she ran into so many women at the jail that sympathized with Jodi and believed she murdered out of self defense! Now granted...these were probably inmates or family of inmates, but still - this kinda shocks me. I believe with all I have that JA premeditated Travis' murder and it was NOT self defense.

Video here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-murder-trial-reported-plea-deal-attempt-18343030

See this is what I don't get, is JA saying Travis attacked her on the day she murdered him, he attacked her so she had to do all that she did to Travis that day to defend herself? If that's the case why all the BS about her whole life, why not just stick to what happened on the day JA murdered Travis? I honestly do not understand how anything that happened before THAT day can be seen as her having to defend herself on THAT day. What does her mother "beating her with a wooden spoon" have to do with her having to defend herself against Travis on the day she murdered him?

See this is what I don't get, is JA saying Travis attacked her on the day she murdered him, he attacked her so she had to do all that she did to Travis that day to defend herself? If that's the case why all the BS about her whole life, why not just stick to what happened on the day JA murdered Travis? I honestly do not understand how anything that happened before THAT day can be seen as her having to defend herself on THAT day. What does her mother "beating her with a wooden spoon" have to do with her having to defend herself against Travis on the day she murdered him?

Smoke and mirrors. Amazing too that she brought along weapons. Ya know just in case Travis might attack her lol

I cannot wait for Juan to tear her aprt on cross and blow her BS outta the ball park in his rebuttal.

However, the actress that she is, I think she may remain perfectly calm while he blasts her. What do you think?

I think she will roll up into a fetus position (figuratively speaking) and be so traumatised she will be unable to answer him. Poor, dear girl NOT. I also think we will find Juan quieter than with the witnesses - stabbing her with impeachments and rebuttals (no pun intended)

I think they're setting the scene for a tale in which it's understandable that, to the defendant's used and abused mind, an attack from wet, naked Travis absolutely had to be met with extreme violence?

Great catch! My first impression was that whole package was fabricated straight up to the melted chocolates. Then after court realized that was the general consensus of Travis friends. That he sent no such box ever. I believe she made that t shirt / panty thing herself. That entire package had "girl made this" written all over it. They had just become a "couple" but somehow he found time to play Martha Stewart, write a letter, package it all up and mail it to her in time for valentines day! Sorry don't buy it.

Somebody posted a side-by side pic of Jodi wearing the T-shirt and her picture.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Forcurious_zpsb5fc50ba.jpg

With the picture lightened up, it is easy to see the lettering on the T-shirt is professionally done, while the one in her photo is poorly done. The letters are almost touching one another. Not even a near match!

She made the whole story up!

imo - i think the reason this particular time was important was doing that right after her baptism is to really ruin any credibility that TA had concerning an respect to his religion, and that in her description, it made it appear equivalant to rape - forcing her to perform anul sex against her will after she claimed she had said no to previous request - in this story she claimed he just bent her over - did w. out asking or telling her this was what he was going to do - until she was in so much pain she had to tell him to stop

i think this story wasn't just told to be another romp in the hay - but instead a crafted story to do the most damage to TA's reputation and morality as possible - imo

Thank you for your post :) Unless this happened on the day JA murdered Travis I still do not see that it has anything to do with the murder, unless I'm missing something ????

If JA is implying Travis raped her then she lied in her interview when she said "Travis never raped me" I hope the jury catches this, and I sure hope JM questions her on it.

Quick question: Is there a link to pics of the evidence and or documents in this trial? Someone, please direct me to the thread or link. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks you so much in advance.

Watching IS replay. Nurmi asks her if she went on any dates she says ..two "official" dates then goes on that only one "turned out" to be a date and the other ended up being just platonic. What does this mean? Is she defining an "official date" as one where there is something physical..at least kissing.. and if nothing physical happens on the date it gets retroactively reclassified as platonic?

Someone the other day said Juan needs to ask her definition of "official". Good idea.

Smoke and mirrors. Amazing too that she brought along weapons. Ya know just in case Travis might attack her lol

I predict she will say she brought the weapons to kill herself if TA wouldn't take her back/commit to her.

She's already used that for one excuse, so I am sure she will use it again as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa