Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... I just caught up on the last thread and read what was unsealed from Thursday's hearing.

What more can I add that wasn't already said, this is dispicable and loathsome. Why it's being allowed, what's the basis of this pedo-*advertiser censored* ever existing, and how filthy the defense attorneys are permitted to go by our system.

There are some serious fundamental flaws in our so-called justice system. This trial is bringing them all to the forefront. We've gone over them all. The different standards for the defense and prosecution, the bias towards defendants over victims, the skewed prejudice towards female "abuse/violence victims" vs male victims/"abusers, etc.

I had to skip through pages towards the end of the last thread and I don't think I can sit through much more of the direct examination next week. This defendant has completely manipulated testifying in her own defense and has made a mockery of "telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth". I'm probably not making any sense now and that's because it's hard to think straight when steam is coming out of your head. :furious:

Makes you wonder if the next will be bestiality?

Do you think the defense reads here and thinks, damn need to change directions, and moves on and it only gets more depraved?

If they want to accuse Travis of dancing with the devil ,they need to remember that he already had and she murdered him.

This is a recent story about Arias's & ex Darryl's sex life

Jodi Arias' ex- boyfriend said that she is a sexually aggressive person and has taken several nude picture of him while he was in the shower during their relationship as she done to Travis Alexander before gruesomely murdering him.

Arias' former boyfriend, Daryl Brewer, testified that the brunette had asked him to borrow two gas cans several days before the murder. Arias never explained why she needs the cans, and prosecutors explained that Arias filled up the 10-gallon cans before driving to Alexander's home so that she wouldn't leave a trail of her journey to Mesa, Arizona.

Lawyer Kirk Nurmi questioned Brewer about his encounter with his ex from 2002 to 2006. The couple lived in the house that purchased during the last two years of their relationship. The couple had broken up once Arias met Alexander and converted to Mormonism, "She had continued to pay the mortgage, but she was not paying other household bills, she began getting into debt or financial trouble. For me it seemed she was not as rational or logical," Arias ex-boyfriend said.

The 52-year-old said that during their relationship Arias had gotten breast implants to "fit in with [his] crowd". The divorced father of a teenager then told the court that they had anal sex many times and finally decided to stop having sex with him in order to save herself for marriage.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7999...aryl-brewer-anal-sex-video-graphic-photos.htm

Read the links. I don't think it's quite as simple as you're thinking. It does happen, and any gun - tiny or not - is a pretty strong motivator when it's pointed at your head.

I'm not saying this is what happened - I'm saying it's one of several possibilities, and I think it has not really been explored because of the common assumption that a female couldn't or wouldn't have done that.

I read the links. They're all "rape" cases and all of the men are alive -- except the one involving a father trying to avoid his child support obligations (he's still alive, but I don't see any finding of rape). No evidence of any kind of violence I saw in that one. And in the related cases where a gun was involved, there is no indication of the caliber and/or there were multiple perps involved, including two men and three women. None of them are even slightly similar to suggesting that a healthy male was killed by a relatively small female threatening his life one-on-one with a .25 or a knife without fighting back. I woman might have tried that, but chances are she wouldn't have been successful because the male would have fought back if his life was threatened and would have probably won the struggle, or at least survived.

I'll agree that there's a one in ten trillion chance that Jodi held travis as a hostage and killed him later.

eta: and I have to add this quote cause it's too good to go unseen

“I was having a beer at a pub after work and met this woman, and we hit it off right away. She was quite attractive,” Schulz was quoted by Reuters. But after going back to her flat and having sex, Schulz realized he’d gotten more than he bargained for. “She was mad with sex and there was no way out of the flat,” he said. “I realized I was trapped and had to keep going until she fell asleep. So we had sex five more times.”

Schulz had to call police to rescue him.

“You have got to help me,” he pleaded, “She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out– and I cannot go on!”

I can't believe she's allowed to accuse Travis, the defenseless man she slaughtered, of being a peadophile with no proof whatsoever. LE would have found images on his computer. Some evidence. Those sick pieces of (you know what) have thousands of images, like trophies.

I never thought I could loathe a defendant the way I loathed KC - turns out I can.

All just, IMO, of course.

:welcome5: TexasGirlie. Glad ya chimed in :seeya:

Bouncing off Linda & norest4's posts.... I'm putting a good deal of weight into Ryan's testimony when he talks about JA aggressively grinding on/"adjusting" him complete with her "6 pack"... he got a good look at her and all he saw were a few cuts on her hand from "bartending" at "her job" at "Margaritaville".

She walked away from the slaughter pretty much untouched. This was no self-defense. Not even close. Not to a reasonable mind.

With all due respect, that just isn't true. I can tell you first hand that different people react differently in situations. Some people are able to run away while others are frozen with fear. You, personally, can doubt it. However, having worked in law enforcement for many years, it just isn't always (or even most of the time) case.

By all means, tell me of a real life situation you know of where a healthy young man let a small woman armed with a .25 and/or a knife hold him hostage, force him into the shower naked and killed him -- or anything even remotely similar. That's what I was asking for. Similar examples.

It double sucks because it looked like from those screencaps someone posted of the documents in the last thread that she told the DV expert that they were on his computer yet they were not. So now what? She's going to say they were printed pictures or something? Either way, she lied and was caught in that lie ...but they are going to let her lie. I hope JM can make the jury know it's a lie.

whoa, I believe the AZ article states just what you guessed. That she originally stated he was looking at them on the computer, and when that ploy didn't work, she said he had the pix laying on his bed.
She changed her story to match the evidence - can you IMAGINE that????

I read the links. They're all "rape" cases and all of the men are alive -- except the one involving a father trying to avoid his child support obligations (he's still alive, but I don't see any finding of rape). No evidence of any kind of violence I saw in that one. And in the related cases where a gun was involved, there is no indication of the caliber and/or there were multiple perps involved, including two men and three women. None of them are even slightly similar to suggesting that a healthy male was killed by a relatively small female threatening his life one-on-one with a .25 or a knife without fighting back. I woman might have tried that, but chances are she wouldn't have been successful because the male would have fought back if his life was threatened and would have probably won the struggle, or at least survived.

I'll agree that there's a one in ten trillion chance that Jodi held travis as a hostage and killed him later.

You don't think rape at gunpoint is violence? Or life threatening? Or are you saying that these guys must have consented, it wasn't really rape, because they could have defended themselves if they tried?

I have to disagree.

As far as a man being killed by a relatively small female threatening his life one-on-one with a .25 or knife -- we know Jodi did exactly that. Travis apparently did try to fight back, and he did not win the struggle or survive. Are you thinking she didn't do it and she's covering for someone else?

It doesn't matter what size a gun is. People have frozen over Derringers. It's simple. People react differently to situations, especially when they are in vulnerable positions and when having something happen to them for the first time that they never would have thought would happen. I can guarantee everyone here that if each of us was facing a person holding a gun on us, we would each react differently. Some of us might run screaming from the room, past the assailant, thinking that if we get hurt doing so, that it's a chance we take. Others freeze. It is not a difficult thing to decipher. It is human nature.

By all means, tell me of a real life situation you know of where a healthy young man let a small woman armed with a .25 and/or a knife hold him hostage, force him into the shower naked and killed him -- or anything even remotely similar. That's what I was asking for. Similar examples.
BBM

With all due respect, her size doesn't matter when she's threatening to put a bullet into him. Healthy young man or no, I'd wager most healthy young people would comply in hopes of making it out alive, whether or not the attacker is a Hobbit or an Amazon.

IMO.

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself b/c I've been a longtime follower of WS and especially this thread...so I figured it's about time I joined and said hello since I feel like I already know all of u! :)

I've been following this trial since it began & I remember reading the news stories years ago when JA murdered TA... something u definitely cannot forget due to the horrible death she caused him.

I love reading everyone's thoughts, theories, feelings, & comments in this forum and feel like I have learned even more about this case since I started following WS. You are all so insightful here! In addition I always log on here to read everyone's thoughts while I watch the trial on tv, & I find myself agreeing & thinking the same thing sometimes as I read all of the posts here!

Anyway...just figured it was about time I came out of lurkdom & said hi to you all!

Looking forward to joining in on this thread & getting to know everyone! :)

:welcome4: TexasGirlie, so glad you joined us! :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

And what self defense murder starts with a knife? Reasoning would suggest it would start with a bashing and a knife reached for during the attack which would have meant a trip downstairs... I want to hear how that is explained to the jury. Also if it wasn't a gun in the home has she explained her possession and use of it? Sorry .. Still catching up.

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself b/c I've been a longtime follower of WS and especially this thread...so I figured it's about time I joined and said hello since I feel like I already know all of u! :)

I've been following this trial since it began & I remember reading the news stories years ago when JA murdered TA... something u definitely cannot forget due to the horrible death she caused him.

I love reading everyone's thoughts, theories, feelings, & comments in this forum and feel like I have learned even more about this case since I started following WS. You are all so insightful here! In addition I always log on here to read everyone's thoughts while I watch the trial on tv, & I find myself agreeing & thinking the same thing sometimes as I read all of the posts here!

Anyway...just figured it was about time I came out of lurkdom & said hi to you all!

Looking forward to joining in on this thread & getting to know everyone! :)

Welcome Aboard TEXAS

It doesn't matter what size a gun is. People have frozen over Derringers. It's simple. People react differently to situations, especially when they are in vulnerable positions and when having something happen to them for the first time that they never would have thought would happen. I can guarantee everyone here that if each of us was facing a person holding a gun on us, we would each react differently. Some of us might run screaming from the room, past the assailant, thinking that if we get hurt doing so, that it's a chance we take. Others freeze. It is not a difficult thing to decipher. It is human nature.

People have reacted similarly to toy guns. I would bet that most crime victims do not go through the process of analyzing the size and caliber of the gun that is pointed at their head.

Makes you wonder if the next will be bestiality?

Do you think the defense reads here and thinks, damn need to change directions, and moves on and it only gets more depraved?

If they want to accuse Travis of dancing with the devil ,they need to remember that he already had and she murdered him.

If they do read here, I have a few questions. To begin, what's it like to abandon all morals and ethics and verbally assault a deceased victim's memory and reputation with no proof? :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson