Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. When she was going on her (murder) trip to LA and Utah...blah blah. She said Travis called to beg her to come to Mesa.

Are there phone records to support this?

where is the abuse proof. she has been talking on and on for days still no proof that she was abused. only that she keeps going back to him. i would think her dt are losing the jury. jmo

This is what's going to get Jodi the death penalty

Yes I agree. It won't be the killing itself it will be what she's testifying to right now.

OMG! Travis' poor family sitting there! God bless all of them.
This is making me physically ill, can't imagine their feelings!
And she saved the penis picture... why didn't she save the "frantic" voice messages Travis left her, after she rushed out of his house!???

Cause she's a BIG FAT LIAR, maybe???

ITA!! This is disgusting! I am glad to see that TA's family seemed prepared for it and are shaking their heads. Hopefully the jury is feeling the same way.

I had the same thought. It has gone too far, too long. Too many inconsistencies to get caught up in. She cannot just answer a question because there is no "memory." It seems like a rehearsed script that has to be said in order or she will mess up. When her attorney gets frustrated, she also gets frustrated because she is running the script and can't do the short answers.

Now we get it.

She wasn't only defending herself when she stabbed, butchered, and shot Travis.

She was defending little underwear-clad boys who exist only in her own, evil, sick, twisted, desperate, perverted mind.

Oh, and the way she said she needed to wear her seatbelt on her way to confess to the bishop about oral sex -- so that she wouldn't die before repenting. That seems to give a good clue about Jodi's motivation on June 4. Have forbidden sex, and then kill Travis before he could repent, thus screwing up his salvation.

Thanks minor! I have been contending that TA told JA killed him before he could go through a "repentence process" with the church!

Screwing up his salvation but she would be free to deny anything should she be questioned by her Bishop .. . .threfore leaving herself to be a "Good Mormon Wife/Sister" candidate for another upstanding LDS fellow.

Not sure JA could pull this off however - since she told (Rachel?) about it - the word was out . . . . . . The Bish is gonna find out IMO

I have never ever seen someone cry and NOT wipe their eyes.....NEVER....

Me either and I still can't figure out WHY she's crying. No little children were harmed so her drummed up emotional response is just so far out there. It further proves that she has no normal emotions.

She is really trying to work up a cry.

By the way - when she wipes her eyes I have never seen her wipe both. It is either one or the other.

argh can't keep up! What did she say that Travis said about her brother?

in 2010 she threatened to drag Travis family, his friends, and anyone that knew him thru the mud at this trial if the PA did not accept her plea for second degree and right now you are seeing her deliver on that promise IN FULL.

Pay backs are a *********

Yep ... K A R M A !​

:seeya:

Oh, and the way she said she needed to wear her seatbelt on her way to confess to the bishop about oral sex -- so that she wouldn't die before repenting. That seems to give a good clue about Jodi's motivation on June 4. Have forbidden sex, and then kill Travis before he could repent, thus screwing up his salvation.

Yes!! I firmly believe she wanted him to die in sin. He was trying to get away from her and set things right and there was no way he was going to move on and forward with out her and in her mind she sent him to hell.

First time in my life I have ever seen a person cry through their nose.

I've never wanted to see someone get a giant garbage can whipped at their face as badly as I do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288