Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a negative experience ... Stabbing shooting and chopping someone's throat? Oh no a sore finger ..

I'm sorry, but I am strongly disliking both Jodi and Nurmi, especially today!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same thought. It has gone too far, too long. Too many inconsistencies to get caught up in. She cannot just answer a question because there is no "memory." It seems like a rehearsed script that has to be said in order or she will mess up. When her attorney gets frustrated, she also gets frustrated because she is running the script and can't do the short answers.

Besides the above, don't you think she would have been very upset and maybe exihibited a more down and out, disgusting attitude from the very beginning of her testimony in regard to Travis? I think she started out like Alice in Wonderland with her relationship with Travis. And imo their realtionship even in the beginning is nothing I would have ever ever tolerated! That's just me tho.

She has had many years to make up this story! She couldn't make it any worse than she just did! Heartless!

In hearing this, I truly feel like the defense has gone completely insane. This is about the WORST way they could have approached this. NOTHING she says is believable. Nothing.

I'm beginning to think the Defense Attorney's did this on purpose...after all, one wanted off the case.

I think they are basically walking her right into the lethal injection room

Hearing her talk about how he kicked her and broke her stupid finger is disgusting!! Of course she didn't seek medical attention because she broke that damn finger killing Travis!!! His poor sister is rolling her eyes!

Where are pre-jail and post jail photos of Jodi's hands? I'll bet her finger was broken in the years she was in prison or while killing Travis.

I hope JM plays her interview with Flores where she says she jacked up that finger during the ninja attack!!!! &(#&$*#^$(*#@&$(#*&$( I CAN NOT STAND THIS LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

was that the same finger that she talked about in her police interview? that was sliced deep.

More DV handbook -- ashamed of being abused.

Except that Jodi hadn't studied this part of the handbook very well because Nurmi is trying to feed it to her.

I'm so itching to unleash Juan on her that when I hear his voice, even just to object, I get tingly and a rush. :heartbeat:

SHE'S ASHAMED? How do you think I feel! It's 3:27pm and I am still in pajama's because of you girl! Crap...

JA showing her 'broken finger':

2gv6fww.jpg

Beat her UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please my ex beat me for 18 years and I didn't kill his a$$ I LEFT

I hate violence but OMG I could harm her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online