Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they did have an agreement with money given to her to clean his house and for sexual favors she agreed to go along with. Travis gave her money. He showed her the maid outfit because he thought perhaps they were playing a role game. This sounds more like a paid service she was providing though. They weren't official in the same way, but had some kind of contract.
JMO

Poor Travis. I think he (stupidly) offered to pay her to clean his house because he knew she needed money. I think he (playfully) sent her the email with the maid's outfit because he wanted to make light of it all and joke around. I think she happily played any role he joked about to lure him in. And it worked. She lured him in.

Was katiecoolady in court today or PASA? Any updates I can read? I don;t want a full recap of the testimony because I don;t want to ruin my mood!

Thank to all of you who were brave enough to bear witness today.

I was not in court today nor was KatieCoolady.

Here is a transcript of this afternoon's testimony.

Thanks to KMouse:

*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

I've always assumed that both teams access social media as a tool in their respective arguments and strategies... but it seems like the defense is not paying attention to what appears to be a growing sentiment against the defendant - likely among some jurors too - even without access to media - they have to sit through all of this! - and are likely getting annoyed that this is SO tedious and taking SO long.

The defense team ought to look and listen - and speed things up (could be too late) because they are doing nothing but succeeding in makng their client less sympathetic and less credible with each passing moment.

I hope we see Abe during rebuttal, so the jury can hear about the defendant's magic underwear!

That would help counter any weight she's carrying with any Mormon jurors maybe. The one problem is Abe seems a little bit of a wild card in that he isn't exactly a witness I see anyone controling.

Jumping off your post here. The money bugs me too. She was a bus person/waitress at best, and he was a fairly successful businessman making six figures a year. And he got mad because SHE wouldn't lend him money? She couldn't even pay for the house she obligated herself to with the four year live in.

Travis sold her his car on time payments, and likely without any interest. And yet we're supposed to believe he was borrowing money from her. GMAFB.

She wrote him a check for her car payments and it was found in his office after he had been found dead. It was for two month's payment and was ridiculously low. I saw the pic of it a while back but can't find it now. One of the questions she asked Det. Flores very early on was if they had found her check and if he'd cashed it; something like that...I remember thinking that it was a strange question to ask about someone who had been found murdered and that she supposedly cared about - Why would you ask if they had found your check?

It was found in his office.

What's this about Arias getting admonished by the judge about her answers?

I have been away since Friday (Vegas girls trip!) so I've missed a lot and there's no I way to catch up. Have I missed anything worthwhile?

And I recorded HLN (just got starded watching) and JVM said she was having a guest on tonight's show, apparently some guy who visits JA in jail. I missed JVM since I just got home. Anything interesting there?

TIA:seeya:

ETA I guess I could just go to the media thread and read today's transcriptions. Sorry!

What's this about Arias getting admonished by the judge about her answers?

The judge stated that there was an objection that Jodi was being unresponsive in her answers so Jodi was asked to listen to the questions closely.

Im feeling extremely sick to my stomach, guys., All it takes is one juror. One. Nobody likes a pedophile. I pray that they are not eating this BS- but the crying, etc. Im not gonna lie, Im getting a little nervous. Hoping JM can snap me back sometime this week..

Same here, Jetaime -- I was feeling a bit this way yesterday, but today I got a bit gloomy about it. I need a big dose of Mr. Juanderful, and soon. I suspect that after 10-15 minutes of his cross -- if we don't all die of old age first -- I'll be okay.

But when will those two stop their stream of carp? Ackkkk!!!!

And all it takes is that one little juror who will not be moved.

I have been away since Friday (Vegas girls trip!) so I've missed a lot and there's no I way to catch up. Have I missed anything worthwhile?

And I recorded HLN (just got starded watching) and JVM said she was having a guest on tonight's show, apparently some guy who visits JA in jail. I missed JVM since I just got home. Anything interesting there?

TIA:seeya:

JVM guest was a "no show"...
eta:
would not even answer his cell to decline.

Just now catching Dr. Drew's show. Hoping the men on the actual Jury are nothing like this guy sitting next to Katie on Drew's jury....Good lord man are you smoking crack ?! I am certainly not buying what he's selling...UGH.

oh man this male juror on Dr. D is scaring the carp out of me.

TBH, he doesn't seem like he is taking it very seriously.. He doesn't seem to reference anything that is sticking out to him but also he just has said her testimony today seemed truthful.. not that it necessarily makes sense.. Like DD has said the story itself makes sense in some warped ways but if you look at the big picture, a known pathological liar, her behavior, the facts of the crime, etc it is just nonsensical when it comes to defense.

MOO.

Dr Drew has a woman juror "Katie" she just said the boys were "naked"
she obviously was not paying attention today!
They were in underwear!

*it never happened*

Poor Travis ..

Yes I think her testimony is sinking her and making people feel more protective towards her victim. It's incredibly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong