Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi reminds me of Casey Anthony so much it creeps me out. Not their looks but their demeanor and how easy the lies come to them. Even when it's so obvious they are lying they keep going and going.

She actually probably learned it from CA. I don't think she was this way at out. I believe she was pretty outgoing when she was smelling the aroma of freedom.

She testified yesterday that Travis wanted to borrow $200 blah blah blah broken finger..

Hmmm, just remembered about the "car payment" check for what was it .. $200

3462qdj.jpg

15ccwuh.jpg

Oh Gawd sounds like the sex tape will be played today. To hear Travis's voice will make me sad. To hear Jodi's voice. Will make me sick :furious:

That's gonna be a tough sell. They just showed Jodi saying to Nurmi that she'd never call the police on Travis.
That's not unusual in domestic violence though and their defense 'expert' will be very quick to testify to that.

Despite official reports though her abuse defense is still lacking independent corroboration of a pattern of controlling, violent or unpredictable behavior on Travis' part. There's nothing that's been testified to apart from Jodi's claims that are congruent with him being an abusive personality imo. And that testimony has been contradictory to well-established patterns and commonalities found in abusers and abusive relationships. MOO

If this tape does not begin from the very first rings and hellos, Juan can argue that Jodi set Travis up by asking him to describe his kinkiest fantasies, then hit the record button. Ditto if it doesn't end with goodbyes and hangup clicks, when he could have said- just kidding.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
#jodiarias is about to begin. #travisalexander Fam& Friends were just warned "not to react" 2 Arais testimony of how she killed TA.

Oh my god... his poor family. My own blood pressure went up just reading this and I have never even met Travis.

This is going to get rough fellow websleuthers.

The lies about why and how she murdered him may make the pedophile testimony almost seem insignificant by comparison.

I am really bracing myself for this.
:furious:

:furious: I just read at the end of the previous thread that TA's family was told not to show any emotion in court :furious:

This family has shown tremendous restraint in that courtroom -- considering all the FILTH and LIES they have had to listen to from Jodi ...

And NOW they have to listen to even more FILTH and LIES from Jodi, as well as the murder of Travis ...

:please: for the Family and Friends ...

:please:
But Jodi's mom and aunt can act all goofy and funny? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa