Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else... if he was a pedo, why would she tell people her dreams of the future and her children and TA's children playing together? No one would let their kids anywhere near a known pedo! IMO

^^^
I wrote this in the last thread but wanted to bring it to the new one. I think it's an important point to bring up again. Maybe Juan can question her on this and get her to admit she was lying about the pedo thing???

Good point!

Are you sure you won't just going along with what the tomatoes wanted? Didn't you just want to please the tomatoes?
One of the tomatoes squirted on me, but I wasn't mad. I thought it was just one of tomatoes' quirks.

Ugh. I set my TV to record about the time Jodi was taking the stand. I left to go to lunch with a friend,just got home, and it didn't record! :furious: What did I miss? Anything good? Did they get into the killing yet?

Nah, they didn't get there yet. Nurmi & Arias keep jumping back and forth. I *think* the sex tape was in May (?) and they jumped back to like January 2008.

I am wondering if they will even get there this week! Only one more day until next Tuesday!

I wish they would just :please: get on with it already. I am sick and tired of the Arias soap opera.

What I really wanna hear is, if TA was attacking JA on June 4, how the heck did she gain the upper hand to do everything she did to him?! That's gonna be one heck of a story she's going to have to make up!

She won't come up with a story, being the poor little abused shaking chihuhua that she was she will have no memory, I'm betting. Freaked/blacked-out.

Don't worry you didn't miss much .. just Jodi trying to get people to believe that she was the good one, and Travis was the bad / obsessed one .. and she ended it not him, and blah blah blah blah blah ....

So basically the same old same old?! lol...thanks! ;-)

Esther is mentioned at ~52:15 on this tape from yesterday afternoon's tape-
Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 17. Afternoon. Part 2. Questioning after tape. Complete. - YouTube . The lubricant talk starts at 51:30.

..."he was using Astroglide before that with Esther, she brought that over"...

I haven't been able to read all of the posts since this testimony but I haven't found any info on who Esther may be in what I have been able to read. From the testimony it appears clear that she is a woman and not a type of lubricant with estrogen. Has she been mentioned before as a former paramour of Travis' ?

I have no problem with it.Her entire MO is smoke and mirrors- distraction. Throw in "Esther" and watch people dance to your tune trying to figure it out. She loves it. I think it is an example of the psychopath's 'duping delight'. They take great pleasure in the lie.

I would respect Nurmi a little more if he did his job without stooping to the "pedophile level" :furious: That is beyond low. Plus he needs to get to the freaking point...6 days! Ridiculous. I wouldn't want to represent that monster either.

What really bothers me about Nurmi is the way he is telling HER story for her, and she just inserts her comments. I have never heard any lawyer allowed to do that before this trial...but then, this trial has a lot of firsts!

Willmott (sp?) was SO REFRESHING today. She clipped along rapidly with coherent questions.

I have a serious pet peeve with people who PROLIFERATE (LOL) their speech with unnecessary words. When you ask a question, you should just ASK THE QUESTION. There is absolutely NO NEED to announce that you are about to ask a question.

(Nurmi) Well, let's back up. Let me ask you this.....is the sky blue?

(Normal people) Is the sky blue?

He prefaces everything with drivel and it must be making the jurors crazy! Imagine how many hours of that drivel have occurred so far. I know my ADD makes this habit particularly painful for me to tolerate. :(

I will probably get rocks thrown at me again...but I'm going to say this anyway... I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Nurmi get so frustrated!

Watching this morning's hearing. Skye Hughes is very pretty.

Never thought I'd say this - but I miss Willmott. Wish she were handling Jodi's direct

FWIW - I don't think the recorded "sex tape" was part of the murder premeditation at all.

She premeditated the murder and her plans to get away with it, but she didn't come up with this whole self-defense mumbo jumbo until much later, probably at Nurmi's suggestion or one of the other leeches on the DT.

Hate to say it, but if she had actually done a better job of premeditating this self-defense angle, she would be in a much better position legally. AND, she would have called 911 immediately.

JA's only plan was to sneak into town in the middle of the night, kill him, and then leave undetected. With the assumption that no evidence would ever tie her to the scene of the crime. Big mistake on her part....

BBM That's not allowed is it? An attorney doesn't have that right, or does he? My understanding of the law says that's a no no. Any lawyers here to help?

Boo Hoo- I never got Dr Drew last night- it was NG for 3 hours (along with Anderson Cooper) with cop killer coverage. Was Abe on?

Yep! Ol Abe contradicted what Jodi said he said yesterday. He told her shed be better off with someone that wanted her. .,, not she deserved better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has got to be the "dirtiest" trial discussion in Websleuths history! :floorlaugh:

I cannot imagine trying to defend JA. I am impressed that the defense was able to come up with and follow through on a defense theory, as ridiculous as it is. Nurmi has been more successful that I ever thought possible in decreasing the chance that JA will get the death penalty. This endless recounting of the minutia of JA's life through the voice of a frail, victimy, low self-esteemy JA could well work on one of the members of the heavily male jury. The pedophile allegation went too far but I think Nurmi is otherwise doing an excellent job. He really has so little to work with.

I am dying to see how JM approaches cross-examination. I would love to know how he organizes his thoughts in preparation for this- JA has given his so much to work with.

I hope its all yes/no questions. No elaborating necessary. I actually feel very confused on exactly what she has said. 6 days of talking and now I could swear I heard some things that now are different from that Jan - June 08 time frame. I swear she testified (like another poster) she got the BMW because her car was getting turned back into the bank. Now its pawned off on her (BMW) and (her car) somehow is in CA. Wonder if she got it out of hock for 699.00 back in Jan.

Kelly

This has got to be the "dirtiest" trial discussion in Websleuths history! :floorlaugh:

Someone posted on facebook earlier that "Pop rocks" would be the most popular candy this Valentines day! :floorlaugh:

I don't really get what the purpose of this questioning is of Skye. Why would she not be allowed to follow the trial or communicate with the prosecution?

Feeling up the tomatoes was the best! But I didn't dare quote it! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member