jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to why the guy would forge letters for her in the first place? I find it very strange. Almost like she has something on him?

moo

or it could just be that he's a moron and believes her BS.

The pic has a websleuths in its url. Doesn't work. Here it is.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30099&d=1361588685

Also can you tell me how you get video from your DVR onto your computer? Do you have an external hard drive? I'm a rookie, but always wondered how to get video off my PVR. Thanks.

I didn't get a hit either on google image search ........ but, I think I found where we heard about this - from at least one member. Might want to ask them???? Some facebook page somewhere! LOL
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Part two of your question - I will write you, so as to not go off topic!

I am still only halfway through the last thread so this has probably already been addressed but wanted to suggest that maybe the camera timer was set--and that's how it took pics of the ceiling and of her dragging Travis. It could have been set intentionally or could have been set accidentally. Just guessing as I am not familiar with that model of camera and how the timer function works.

Sorry if OT to current discussion, but the question was raised in the last thread and it closed before I could reply there.

If the timer was set wouldn't the length of time between each photo be the same. I don't know if there are timers that would take photos a variable lengths of time, but I doubt it. MOO-I do not have a lot of knowledge about the workings of cameras. Just seems logical.

Really interesting video of JM's previous case and so similar too. The jury found this woman guilty of first-degree murder (she claimed self-defense, she also used a knife) They took less than 3 hours to find her guilty. They sentenced her, a mother of two small children, to death.

I say with JM on our side here Arias will end up with the same fate! I'm very optimistic.

It's a court official. All family/friends/observers are seated back in the gallery.

ETA - The gallery is bounded by that fence thing you see behind the guy - In other words the mother is in the 1st row of the gallery

Thank you so much Lil Buddy, It was driving me CRAZY~(ER) lol
He just looks so familiar to me. Thanks again ~

Ps what does MOO stand for?

Is the whole interview from inside edition online?

I didn't get a hit either on google image search ........ but, I think I found where we heard about this - from at least one member. Might want to ask them???? Some facebook page somewhere! LOL
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Part two of your question - I will write you, so as to not go off topic!

I have a feeling that JA borrows a lot of her story from her Sister's experience, from what I had read on that persons MySpace & FB previous to the trial starting & not knowing what JA would claim her defense to be: self defense. Her stories seem littered with all these tiny details, nuances, etc., that match with stories her Sister relayed as being part of her life experiences.

Ok please help me because this is driving me crazy. I think it is Darryl Brewer, but people say it's not. Who is the guy with the white/blue pin stripe shirt with beard and some balding on top, sitting in front of Twins? Stop video at 53:57 thru 54:01

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 21 - Part 3 - YouTube

Not Darryl. Only personnel from the court sit in those seats. Witness are in another room waiting to testify. He would not be sitting behind the defense table. Plus his picture was posted already and that is not him. We were told he's an intern. jmo

I have wondered if the picture of jodi laying on the floor nude in her hot braids was taken by her with the timer set, and the other shots that were taken from the rear.

Not sure how this would benefit the prosecution. It is already known she colored her hair after renting the car. What would help, in my opinion, is if she had the opportunity to color her hair there and didn't, instead choosing to do it herself en route to Arizona. That may come off as more deceptive.

MOO
Maybe the Brazilian?

Not sure how this would benefit the prosecution. It is already known she colored her hair after renting the car. What would help, in my opinion, is if she had the opportunity to color her hair there and didn't, instead choosing to do it herself en route to Arizona. That may come off as more deceptive.

MOO

Proves she lies. I think before JM is finished he will have a long list of her lies. jmo

If the timer was set wouldn't the length of time between each photo be the same. I don't know if there are timers that would take photos a variable lengths of time, but I doubt it. MOO-I do not have a lot of knowledge about the workings of cameras. Just seems logical.

Yes, it makes sense that the pics would snap at set intervals. I have thought of the ceiling pic snapping if the camera was dropped, but I can't imagine how the dragging pic was snapped unless the camera was set on timer. I mean, wouldn't she have needed both hands to drag a body? And the camera seemed to be on the floor when that pic was snapped. Maybe the timer was activated when the camera was dropped--and then when a photo is taken manually it automatically disengages the timer? Like I said, I have no clue how that camera's timer functions. But it sure is weird that there is a pic of the dragging. (So hard to type some of these things but I am really baffled by the dragging being photographed--the why if it was intentional, and the how if it was not.)

ETA: Well, since her foot is so close in that pic, maybe she bumped the camera with her foot and the photo was snapped unintentionally. A strange and somewhat miraculous occurence if so, but certainly possible. IMO.

Harry Darryl Brewer (Darryl H Brewer) whatever it is, can't find any photo other than his hands as we all saw. I doubt that is him in the audience as the Judge ordered that no camera film what he looks like. (at his request)

So even if I found a picture of him, I would not post it.. But I did not find one. He could be protecting his children from this mess.

Yes, it makes sense that the pics would snap at set intervals. I have thought of the ceiling pic snapping if the camera was dropped, but I can't imagine how the dragging pic was snapped unless the camera was set on timer. I mean, wouldn't she have needed both hands to drag a body? And the camera seemed to be on the floor when that pic was snapped. Maybe the timer was activated when the camera was dropped--and then when a photo is taken manually it automatically disengages the timer? Like I said, I have no clue how that camera's timer functions. But it sure is weird that there is a pic of the dragging. (So hard to type some of these things but I am really baffled by the dragging being photographed--the why if it was intentional, and the how if it was not.)

Could it have taken pictures because she kicked it out of the way? Seems to me if it were on a timer it would have kept taking pictures. jmo

Proves she lies. I think before JM is finished he will have a long list of her lies. jmo

To the previous poster that asked, MOO equals my own opinion.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

LOL I need a break. I read that as "mormon". I'm thinking, what does that have to do with believing her?

So did I LambChop.... I have to get off of here. I haven't done anything all day!!!

I have a feeling that JA borrows a lot of her story from her Sister's experience, from what I had read on that persons MySpace & FB previous to the trial starting & not knowing what JA would claim her defense to be: self defense, and all these tiny details, nuances, etc.

I think she gets her lie material from many sources -- I am preparing one of my L O N G posts that gives me the creeps and chills and will post it later today for you all. So, put a blankie by the computer, cause it is chilling, IMHO.

Could it have taken pictures because she kicked it out of the way? Seems to me if it were on a timer it would have kept taking pictures. jmo

i don't know but i DO know that was one of my favorite moments---when flores told her they got all those pictures off the camera. she was like, "........OH..............OH......"

speechless, for once. i loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member