jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link or show a photograph of what you are speaking of? I am not familiar with that. you apparently have seen photographs and or know of it, but I have not. Tia.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If you go back a few pages I think Hopeful posted the post number located in the media thread

You are not alone. I had friends check on my welfare today LOLL
Nobody has heard from me or seen me in a few weeks. My ringer is off but the phone is here, I see it light up.. And it better be good LOL
There is 1 apple in the refrigerator. So maybe I will go to the store for food :)
Get dressed and GO to the store tomorrow and stock up on supplies!! You'll be thanking me come Monday ... trust me.

I did

We don't have to be crude to question some aspects of this case as evidence there could be something else going on here as far as chromosomes go..... and even if I hadn't seen parts of her that I did I still might wonder...

I don't think anyone is being crude. We are being honest in our opinions. Like I said, it was admitted into evidence so it's up for discussion. IMO, I guess but I think that's how it works.

I should know the answer, but has JA's family ever spoken in public about this case? Do they support her story? I know they are in court, at least I have seen her mom, aunt, brother and younger sister there supporting her in court, but have they said anything? What about her father? Did any of them testify? I missed the first part of the trial.

I don't think anyone is being crude. We are being honest in our opinions. Like I said, it was admitted into evidence so it's up for discussion. IMO, I guess but I think that's how it works.

Go to bed! Ya gotta get up early!

:)

Just A note from your conscience....

I should know the answer, but has JA's family ever spoken in public about this case? Do they support her story? I know they are in court, at least I have seen her mom, aunt, brother and younger sister there supporting her in court, but have they said anything? What about her father? Did any of them testify? I missed the first part of the trial.

I've read here that her brother has posted negative things about her online.

None have testified

Her mom and aunt are there everyday.

Dad and brother came once.

Okay people, I can't continue on in this self destructive manner. I have to get some sleep. Morning HO hates Nighttime HO. I have to get up for my Buddy's game tomorrow and at this point, I'm going to be a zombie.

Have fun!

There is something that really stood out to me during cross, and I hope it struck the jurors the same way. Jodi kept throwing out scripted words during her answers, like " Ball of Fury" or " I would have been Dead." and those extreme descriptions did not fit at all with her answers.

So you dropped his camera from two feet up onto a bathmat, and so he was suddenly angry?" Yes, he was a BALL OF FURY" Ha, it was laughable.

Juan asks her why she didn't go left and out the door..." I would have been DEAD if I had."

Seriously???? That sounded so silly and so phony. There were other odd scripted descriptions too but they have escaped me.

I'm so glad you brought this up. As soon as I heard Jodi say the following, I knew she was lying:

Jodi describing how the picture of the boy in underwear fell off the bed...

"As he was grabbing the papers one kind of went went sailing off the bed and it fell in that chaotic pattern that paper falls."

The urban legend is that she has Kleinfelter's Syndrome...that her gender chromosomes are not XX but XXY.

I think it's really none of my business...

The only reason Jodi's is ...is because she slaughtered a man and was stupid to take pics and not remove a memory card.

I'm so glad you brought this up. As soon as I heard Jodi say the following, I knew she was lying:

Jodi describing how the picture of the boy in underwear fell off the bed...

"As he was grabbing the papers one kind of went went sailing off the bed and it fell in that chaotic pattern that paper falls."

Totally agree! She had scripted that part well in advance

I've been puzzling over a few things today:

The 'burglary' at JA's house (we all call it her grandparent's house, and it is, but she was living there. From the photos, she seems to be fairly settled in, so I'm calling it her house, too. The .25 was stolen from HER house - she lived there... the connection shouldn't be overlooked, imv).

On top of the gun case, there were a couple of boxes of ammo that I could make out (I think) as .22 cal. I wonder if JA knew enough to steal the right bullets. Or if she bought bullets, she must've known the gun was a .25 - indicating some level of firearm knowledge, no? I wish this could be cleared up a little.

I don't understand why she changed her testimony about her laptop. Probably because her first story sounded so stupid. Okay, that's cleared up now...

Re the accusations against Travis over the 'photos' on his bed. I may be wrong, but I somehow doubt there are catalogs with small kids modelling skivvies - for the very reason JA is inventing (only there are people out there who would collect such images for very wrong, criminal reasons - just not Travis).

Pretend (I know, I know) for a moment there was such a picture? If not printed off from the internet, where would such a thing exist? I actually don't want to know, but it just doesn't seem likely. I wish JA had been asked if they looked printed out on a home computer, or were actual photos, or cut from a magazine... none of these sounds legitimate.

I am so bothered by JA's total disregard of Travis' memory, reputation and family. That words like 'deviant' are being thrown about in connection to his private life just make me livid.

I'd like her to give a general location for the 'mental health center' (or was it a mall? I've heard both, grrr) where she acquired the 'pamphlets' and have her describe what, exactly, did they say? How specific were they?

I have more, but that's enough... we've been sort of rowdy tonight, and I don't want a shot, so I put my grownup hat back on for a few minutes... (trying anyway).

What's this about Jamie Lee and ambiguous genitals? Does everybody know something I don't?

One thing I do know is JLC must be regular with all that yogurt stuff she eats. :giggle:

BBM

JLC has been rumored for years to have an inborn disorder
which made it impossible for her to conceive.
I used those two words to relate to a possible situation that is not
a hermaphrodite or a situation of ambiguous genitalia then I stated if
a child was born with a condition like that a unisex name is often given to the child...

I think JLC is a wonderfully beautiful woman...
whether the rumors have any truth or not.
I wish I looked as good as she does!!!!

I did

We don't have to be crude to question some aspects of this case as evidence there could be something else going on here as far as chromosomes go..... and even if I hadn't seen parts of her that I did I still might wonder...

I wasn't being crude at all. I certainly didn't mean to be. I have never seen pictures quite like that and am curious. I don't know any other way to put it. They disturb me in many ways, but I am curious in a medical way why she looks like that. Curious the same way I was in college when I had to look at medical x-rays of women's ribs who wore tight corsets in the 1800's (I was a fashion degree major). Wearing corsets deformed many women over time. JA's anatomy didn't look normal to me. Of course, I really have nothing to compare those pictures to as I don't go around looking at stuff like that.

I'm very sorry if I offended you.

I think it's really none of my business...

The only reason Jodi's is ...is because she slaughtered a man and was stupid to take pics and not remove a memory card.

I was responding to the question about what people were saying about Jamie Lee Curtis, not Jodi.

I would not be surprised if she was involved with a male quard. She uses her sexuality to seduce and could be a woman prisoner or quard.
I watch the "locked up" series. There was one woman that was so...creepy. She spoke of how easy it is to cut up a body. She did horrific drawings and the prison quards spoke of how this woman made their skin crawl. She was one the most personified evil beings i have seen. Justice for Travis would be her and Jodi to be cell mates if only for a few minutes.

Here's a real question KCL. What do you think Nurmi has to do starting Monday to try and rebuild a defense that has been turned to ashes in the past couple of weeks?

You can't polish a turd is a saying that comes readily to mind. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members