jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been DVRing the trial and watching it here and there, pretty intense. One problem I am having is that I didnt keep up with this case back when it all started to come together before the trial. Can you folks answer some basic questions for me so I can have some frame of reference while I watch the rest of her testimony on my dvr this week, I justhad knee surgery and so I get to play hooky from work for a month and lay around on my butt and do nothing so in addition to re reading all my cool Charles Bukowski books I am going to watch Jody on the stand, since I am a defense attorney myself and in Arizona, the case obviously is right up my figurative alley, as they say.

First of all what is the general consensus as to WHY SHE KILLED HIM, not what SHE SAYS but what does the state and the evidence say, was she jealous of another lady in his life, did he break it off with her that day and she flipped, did he break it off with her on another day and she then plotted and planned the murder? Did he invite her over that day or did she just 'pop in'?

So basically what does the evidence tell us as to why she killed Mr Alexander?

I know what her story is, wrt to she caught him in the act of fondling himself to pics of little boys, things quickly went sour between them because of it, they broke it off but continued on as friends with benefits and on the day of the murder he invited her over for more sex or rather some more of the old "Provo Push" ROFL variety of acceptable pre martial Mormon dry humping sex. Did they actually have vaginal sex ever, according to her it seems they did not and it was all dry humps and anal? Is this correct?

If there are ANY OF YOU out there than thinks this was FOR REAL self defense and thinks she should get 2nd degree instead of 1st degree, I particularly would like to HEAR FROM YOU and your theory of what the evidence suggests in that regard.

How do we think this went down, he was in the shower perhaps after their little romp and she rushed him Norman Bates style while he was showering and started stabbing in a fit of rage (or was that part planned too?) and THEN SHOT HIM in the head AFTER to finish him off. As I understand it when the gunshotoccured is of utmost importance in that if she shot him FIRST as he rushed and lunged on her that could POSSIBLY suggest self defense, if she shot him AFTER she stabbed him to finish him off, that suggests fit of rage with intent to kill but certainly not self defense.

Lastly for now, where can I read their TEXT MESSAGES from phones and computer emails etc, has any of that been released to public yet or leaked to the intertubes?

Also can you please link me to anything that you think is a MUST READ for the Jodi Arais trial beginner?

Thanks in advance sleuthers, you have never let me down in all these years yet SO DONT START NOW, help a bedridden brother recovering from knee surgery out with something to keep busy reading and catching up on all things Jodi Arias murder case.

Gonzo

So apparently I never read the texts just posted or I am just on information overload and forgot. I listen to the trial everyday at work and read most of these threads.

Wow. Those texts from Travis are eye-opening. It seems to me Jodi's behavior on the stand is pretty normal and this is really her personality (crazy) - it's not just an act. Do we know what set him off? I wonder what antics she was trying to pull on him. I cannot imagine him going from that sour mood at the end of May and then welcoming her into his home and bed a week later. No way. No matter how good the sex was.

just thought id post this,hopefully a sign of things to come. little snippets of Juan too.

seems a lot of coincidences between this and jodi,pretty sure the defence have looked into this case,not really sure why though when juan won and got the death penalty.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLce9Pdt_PI"]Juantage of Andriano Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: would help i posted the dang link :floorlaugh:

First of all what is the general consensus as to WHY SHE KILLED HIM,
My opinion is pure jealousy. She was addicted to him and his lifestyle. He had finally had enough of her and was moving on (although they only really dated for a few months - this was not a long, loving relationship). He had a Cancun trip coming up the next week that he won through work. I believe they were dating initially when the trip was presented to the employees as a sales incentive. She probably assumed he'd take her back then if/when we met the sales quota. Fast forward months/year? later when he wins trip, he was dating Mimi (JA didn't know Mimi wasn't interested in him romantically though), and invited Mimi, not JA on trip. I think it was the final straw for JA. If Travis would not be hers, he wouldn't be anybody else's either.

I know what her story is, wrt to she caught him in the act of fondling himself to pics of little boys, things quickly went sour between them because of it, they broke it off but continued on as friends with benefits and on the day of the murder he invited her over for more sex or rather some more of the old "Provo Push" ROFL variety of acceptable pre martial Mormon dry humping sex. Did they actually have vaginal sex ever, according to her it seems they did not and it was all dry humps and anal? Is this correct?
No, none of that is true. All lies - no evidence at all he had any attraction to young boys. No pictures at house or on computer. No *advertiser censored* at all. She did testify they had vaginal sex as well as the other.

How do we think this went down,
Go to the thread before this one and Stephanie PI has a great post with her opinion of the sequence of events. I agree 100% with her thoughts.

Lastly for now, where can I read their TEXT MESSAGES from phones and computer emails etc, has any of that been released to public yet or leaked to the intertubes?
There is a thread for media stuff and no discussion here. It will have everything a poor laid up guy with a knee injury could ask for. :)

Gonzo

See my responses in blue

I have been DVRing the trial and watching it here and there, pretty intense. One problem I am having is that I didnt keep up with this case back when it all started to come together before the trial. Can you folks answer some basic questions for me so I can have some frame of reference while I watch the rest of her testimony on my dvr this week, I justhad knee surgery and so I get to play hooky from work for a month and lay around on my butt and do nothing so in addition to re reading all my cool Charles Bukowski books I am going to watch Jody on the stand, since I am a defense attorney myself and in Arizona, the case obviously is right up my figurative alley, as they say.

First of all what is the general consensus as to WHY SHE KILLED HIM, not what SHE SAYS but what does the state and the evidence say, was she jealous of another lady in his life, did he break it off with her that day and she flipped, did he break it off with her on another day and she then plotted and planned the murder? Did he invite her over that day or did she just 'pop in'?

So basically what does the evidence tell us as to why she killed Mr Alexander?

If there are ANY OF YOU out there than thinks this was FOR REAL self defense and thinks she should get 2nd degree instead of 1st degree, I particularly would like to HEAR FROM YOU and your theory of what the evidence suggests in that regard.

How do we think this went down, he was in the shower perhaps after their little romp and she rushed him Norman Bates style while he was showering and started stabbing in a fit of rage (or was that part planned too?) and THEN SHOT HIM in the head AFTER to finish him off. As I understand it when the gunshotoccured is of utmost importance in that if she shot him FIRST as he rushed and lunged on her that could POSSIBLY suggest self defense, if she shot him AFTER she stabbed him to finish him off, that suggests fit of rage with intent to kill but certainly not self defense.

Also can you please link me to anything that you think is a MUST READ for the Jodi Arais trial beginner?

Thanks in advance sleuthers, you have never let me down in all these years yet SO DONT START NOW, help a bedridden brother recovering from knee surgery out with something to keep busy reading and catching up on all things Jodi Arias murder case.

Gonzo
Lots of questions you need answered. I think your best bet would be to go to the timeline/media sticky thread, Sticky: *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**. There you will find trial transcriptions, media interviews and pics posted. There are many links there full of the information you are looking for.
I hope you recover from your knee surgery quickly.

Good morning all!

Her testimony from Thursday regarding the shell casing is a bit curious.

M: Right so how is it ma'am that if you are shooting him and that's the first thing that happened, then how is it that the shell-casing, exhibit 111 then landed in blood?
N: Objection, calls for speculation
J: Overruled*
A: It didn't land in blood*
M: You see exhibit 111, right?
A: Yes*
M: That's the casing that was involved in this case isn't it?

M: This was the first, if you will, blow, correct?
M: And this is how the casing landed, do you see it?
A: That's not how it landed from the blow*

My question to her would be: Well, where did it land then? Are you suggesting that the shell casing was moved? Despite being in a "fog", you seem to be suggesting that you specifically remember the exact location of the shell casing after you shot Travis.

I'm thinking that maybe she definitively states that it is not where the casing landed because she didn't actually shoot him in that area of the bathroom, and the casing somehow ended up there during her clean up efforts. I know there was some discussion about her probably loving all the speculation about how every thing went down, and she is the only one who truly knows. I think that during this part of her testimony, she couldn't help herself and refuted the photographic evidence. It would have been better for her if she just continued with the " I don't know". Instead she definitively states "that's not how it landed".

Phew! This took me a long time to write. I hope this makes sense!

Good morning all!

M: Right so how is it ma'am that if you are shooting him and that's the first thing that happened, then how is it that the shell-casing, exhibit 111 then landed in blood?

My question to her would be: Well, where did it land then? Are you suggesting that the shell casing was moved? Despite being in a "fog", you seem to be suggesting that you specifically remember the exact location of the shell casing after you shot Travis.

I'm thinking that maybe she definitively states that it is not where the casing landed because she didn't actually shoot him in that area of the bathroom, and the casing somehow ended up there during her clean up efforts. I know there was some discussion about her probably loving all the speculation about how every thing went down, and she is the only one who truly knows. I think that during this part of her testimony, she couldn't help herself and refuted the photographic evidence. It would have been better for her if she just continued with the " I don't know". Instead she definitively states "that's not how it landed".

Thanks for this, I have had limited TV time for this but I did catch that as well.

25 caliber shell casing is at this link, 2 photos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isly-crime-scene-Travis-Alexander-killed.html

compare the size of the casing to the size of the 'door stop' it is small. She knows where she was standing when she shoot and knows roughly where it landed, she knows from the picture where it ended up. There for she knows it got moved in the tussle. jmo

Not so sure JA's story about all the sex on the day she killed TA. I think it is part of the cover story and lies like everything else she tells. It sets up Travis and gives JA something else to paint him in a bad light.

That shower picture of TA's face and his eyes especially tell a different story that JA's lies.

Another thing JA never wants her vacations referred to as such. She insists they be referred to as road trips. How does a part time waitress have the money for gas, food, car rental, manicures etc?

TA found out a lot more about JA than she wanted anyone to know and his text threatened to blow the lid off JA's life and she brutally murdered him to keep him quiet....thus the throat slashing. IMO

Hello everyone,
I rarely ask questions but I am confused about something, and have read conflicting reports. Was Travis clean-shaven or did he have stubble in the shower pics? I know Juan Martinez asked Jodi three times about this, and he was trying to prove a point. She claims he was giving her oral and it scratched because he hadn't shaved and she made him stop. So did he shave or not that day?

Thanks for this, I have had limited TV time for this but I did catch that as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isly-crime-scene-Travis-Alexander-killed.html

compare the size of the casing to the size of the 'door stop' it is small. She knows where she was standing when she shoot and knows roughly where it landed, she knows from the picture where it ended up. There for she knows it got moved in the tussle. jmo

I think she is lying and the forensic evidence shows she is lying once again too.

have you read the comments on there?

i got as far as one from a "jodi worshipper" and had to stop cause i wanted to punch something :furious:

No, I just looked at the pix. I've read some comments at that "other" site and on FB and they make me shudder at the thought that people like that walk among us. :furious:

Hello everyone,
I rarely ask questions but I am confused about something, and have read conflicting reports. Was Travis clean-shaven or did he have stubble in the shower pics? I know Juan Martinez asked Jodi three times about this, and he was trying to prove a point. She claims he was giving her oral and it scratched because he hadn't shaved and she made him stop. So did he shave or not that day?

He was clean shaven in the photos of him in the shower so he had to have already shaven.

IMO

Not so sure JA's story about all the sex on the day she killed TA. I think it is part of the cover story and lies like everything else she tells. It sets up Travis and gives JA something else to paint him in a bad light.

That shower picture of TA's face and his eyes especially tell a different story that JA's lies.

Another thing JA never wants her vacations referred to as such. She insists they be referred to as road trips. How does a part time waitress have the money for gas, food, car rental, manicures etc?

TA found out a lot more about JA than she wanted anyone to know and his text threatened to blow the lid off JA's life and she brutally murdered him to keep him quiet....thus the throat slashing. IMO

BBM
I think you are right. I think he knew right there something was extremely wrong. He looks as though he was crying a bit in that picture. Every time I think about him my heart just breaks.

Good morning all!

I pondered this the other day and I believe her explanation is very simple in a cya mode. It didn't land that way because there was no blood. She will never concede that point. jmo

I do not believe JA knows the first thing about how casings eject from a firearm. imo Everything is about spin for her.

have you read the comments on there?

i got as far as one from a "jodi worshipper" and had to stop cause i wanted to punch something :furious:

I have that page bookmarked so that when the jury makes the right decision I can go back to read their post-verdict comments with a smile on my face.

Hello everyone,

You know, I was real confused when JM brought this up. At the time it seemed to me as though Jodi was really talking about some other day as she said that Travis liked it and used it for his My Space page. Now I think she was saying that Travis liked to shave with an old-fashioned razor and used a photo of himself in that pose for MySpace.

Now the way I understand it is that on the day JA talked to Flores they were talking about June 4th. Even though she referred to another day she still does say in that interview that she talked to Travis about taking shower photos while he was shaving. She even said Travis and her were in bed and that she didn't like his unshaven face, was uncomfortable. But on cross Jodi said that she didn't think Travis shaved at all that day.

JM wanted to dispute her claim on cross that she didn't see Travis shave that day and to make it known that Travis was not keen on the photos. He needed convincing at the very least. JM did this by playing the interview tape with Flores. He also referred to Jodi herself saying Travis was unshaven that afternoon. Then he showed us the photo of a clean shaven Travis just before he was murdered. The points that became clear to me are:
1. Jodi is lying about not seeing Travis shave that day. It happened right before the murder.
2. Travis did not want those stupid shower photos.

I've made a mess of explaining this. Sorry!

Arizona has the "stand your ground law" so I think the problem may be if she felt threatened in any way she could defend herself. How did she know there was a gun there? After she shot him why did she feel she had to stab him 29 times and then slit his throat? Was she standing her ground or was this overkill? The ironic thing is the Travon Martin case is coming soon to address this very subject.

Personally I don't think she felt threatened for her life. I think she felt threatened that he moved on. Poor Travis did not have a chance to defend himself. I am very interested in the Martin case coming up.

I pondered this the other day and I believe her explanation is very simple in a cya mode. It didn't land that way because there was no blood. She will never concede that point. jmo

I do not believe JA knows the first thing about how casings eject from a firearm. imo Everything is about spin for her.

I believe I read that because of how clean the top of the shell casing was, the blood would have to have been there first. I don't know if that was confirmed, or just someone's strong belief. Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname