jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently JA never took a ride on the clue train and once again overlooked one simple point: HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My take is it shows how she stalks after a relationship ends (she had to use the end of the world as an excuse).

But she was an immature kid back then. Teen girl obsessions are not unusual at all and have no indication on whether or not they'll be an ax murderer in the future. If it was, 99% of men would be dead.

Shortly before you dropped out. HAHAHAHAHAA LOVE IT.

OK Ma'am? He hung up on you, he left a burning horse head on your porch, he spray painted skull and cross bones on your car, he left nail strips that lead from your door to the driveway and you don't think this means he wants you to stop calling?

Jodi: no

If someone hangs up on you it does not mean they don't want to talk to you?

No...it could be a phone malfuntion, a strike of lightening, tootsie roll stickage, just have no idea but no indication that they don't want to talk to me.

'tootsie roll stickage"

:floorlaugh:

But she was an immature kid back then. Teen girl obsessions are not unusual at all and have no indication on whether or not they'll be an ax murderer in the future. If it was, 99% of men would be dead.

Actually in this case, it kinda did.

It had to start somewhere. And it did.

I need to walk away from this, it's like watching a bullfight, & I would never watch a bullfight...
(Edited to add, I know most bulls are much smarter than JA, & obviously more sympathetic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74