jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilove love love him impeaching her with her own words on her media tour. a movie is worth a gazillion words.

OH I LOVE these videos of her giggling, all gussied up with makeup and cheerful.... pre-third version of events.

Take notes, jurors! I know you are!

Yes but it was not setting.

S E R I O U S L Y ? ? ? ? ?

The sun doesn't "set." It doesn't go "down." Those are what normal people say. The earth was spinning. And we all know the amount of spinning goes in Jodiworld.

ok, am i wrong about this? he just got her to say matt would back up her strangled nearly to death story.

JM knows the defense can't call matt. right? so that will leave the jury saying 'where was matt?'

______ done now.

You're ?
We're ?

JM put up that video clip, and then after he questioned her, said he wanted it admitted into evidence. Nurmi never objected to it. Then the judge asked if there was any objection, and he very snottily said, "not now".

Her journal entries are so weird. It's almost like she was writing them for someone else.

Maybe she would leave her journal around hoping Travis would read it and realize how in love she was wih him.

^^^This.

Exactly, IMO.

I mean, some days I write mundane schnaa in my journal, but usually it's more of a "where I am emotionally or spiritually" kinda thing.

I don't think she did ANYTHING that wasn't for appearances and that includes her personal journals. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa