jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at work and forgot to bring charger. I may see if someone here at work has a charger I can use.

If you were close to southern california I'd drive one to you LOL. I realize the urgency of this!

Does anyone have a link that is working ?

Abc link doesnt work for me anymore;;; nor does kpho.

Is anybody watching on In Session, where they may already have a view of the courtroom or explanation for the (now 7 minutes) delay?

Yep...pretty much have got the great seal of Arizona imprinted in my brain now.......is that sun rising or setting....?

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
It appears more of Travis Alexander's siblings here today. Awaiting #JodiArias & legal teams. #Arias, judge, both side's attys in chambers

:lol: Mike Brooks just said Jodi is a tough nut to crack!

They don't have Journals, but there is a fight over 10 letters. Jodi's mom tried to sell them to the Enquirer. Jodi got them "electronically" (so by email) they are copies of 10 letters. Jodi refused (or her side) refused to say where or who had the originals.

Often times, copies such as this would not be admissible as a document examiner needs originals to authenticate them.

So who knows what is in them. Allegedly they are fantasies exchanged between them, but Jodi claims in the letters she says to him she forgives him for something.. So she gets in the "he did something to me" crap.

Sorry, I think its all crap. :fence:
Wasn't there already a hearing where experts on both sides said the letters were forged, and the defensive withdrew them?

They don't have Journals, but there is a fight over 10 letters. Jodi's mom tried to sell them to the Enquirer. Jodi got them "electronically" (so by email) they are copies of 10 letters. Jodi refused (or her side) refused to say where or who had the originals.

Often times, copies such as this would not be admissible as a document examiner needs originals to authenticate them.

So who knows what is in them. Allegedly they are fantasies exchanged between them, but Jodi claims in the letters she says to him she forgives him for something.. So she gets in the "he did something to me" crap.

Sorry, I think its all crap. :fence:

what about this:
IT IS ORDERED that after Sky Hughes' deposition is completed, Sky Hughes should turn over the victim's journal(s) to Detective Flores.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...0/m4272242.pdf

Are any of our WS courtroom people tweeting as to what the dely is?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

11:36am
Central

TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews
#JodiArias team & pros starting day in chambers.Watch live-stream here http://ow.ly/i4dPl #Arias cross-exam day 3 =11th on stand

9:36 AM

Chris Williams @chriswnews

It appears more of Travis Alexander's siblings here today. Awaiting #JodiArias & legal teams. #Arias, judge, both side's attys in chambers

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Judge, attorneys and #JodiArias are meeting in chambers right now.

She said she can write with both hands, but better with the left. It's the CYA defense.

Easy peasy then -- make her PROVE IT!!

Make her write that same exact entry with her right hand and prove that it matches exactly to what is in her journal.

I'll be my salary she cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member