jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is back over there. I didnt see the link but seen it was closed so had to come out and go back to first page to find this thread.

I could have missed the link though.:waitasec:

I did see the ticket and the second time around I took the flight.... :fence:

:seeya: good morning

Im here! :) Ready to start this day and see what Jm has in store for us.

I hope it's a good, exciting day. I am so afraid JA's team is going to try to pull something like she is "sick", etc. Don't they know we have no patience for such shenanigans?? My whole day will be ruined if there is no court.

Hello all!

Hope everyone is armed with snacks, drinks, Advil and tissues (if we hear about the murder today) and is all set to watch JA get burned on cross today!!

Hope the jury realizes the immense responsibility that has been placed before them and that they do what they need to do.

As for the talking heads....I'm embarrassed for them(who have way less experience and success than JM) and still feel obliged to criticize what he does best.

Copied this over from the last thread. I posted just as it closed.

For the JM doubters:

JM is questioning JA in circles so Jodi will be unable to recall her memorized timeline of events and stories that she told! I understand what he is doing because it reminds me of my experience at the time I was studying classical piano, with a very stern teacher who told me that if I couldn't play the piece starting at different sections and moving back and forth between sections that I wasn't ready and didn't really know the music. In other words, i would be 'faking it', like Jodi is doing on the stand!

"""]She's a Sociopath... So her baseline thinking isn't like ours.. she isn't able to absorb relate understand empathize or sympathize other people's feelings. Because of this she mimics others in behavior & society norms but she can't grasp boundaries or.. nuances of society for example YOU DON'T SEND FLOWERS OR GO TO MEMORIALS FOR PEOPLE YOU MURDER! You know lil things like that.""""""

We all know JA assumed that her murder would be concealed and unsolved. If there were no Sony camera the case would be entirely different. Without the palm print and blood JA would be forcefully declaring her complete innocence. Under those conditions the case if prosecuted would be entirely circumstantial i.e. Gas tanks, receipts, gaps in alibi, altered license plates.

[A side question worthy of debate is could JA be convicted of 1st degree murder without 1) the camera photos and 2) the palm print and blood?]

From June 5 to July 16 2008 JA comported herself as a shocked bystander. She played the role of the grieving former lover. She wrote a long letter of condolence to the family, sent flowers to the family, attended the memorial service, and asked to drive by the murder scene. These would be “typical” behaviors of a grieving friend and confidant.

:sumo: come on get the party started.....!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::bricks::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Group hug from WS to JM. Today will be your best day yet Mr. Martinez!!! We have your back and will be sending stink eye through the ethers to that psychopath you have on the stand.

This is the only chance Juan has to get any information from JA that he wants to bring in, in his rebuttal, in. He will take his time to do just that and I am happy to watch and wait. There are no second chances with this case. imo

Thank you...I hadn't thought of that.

Absolutely not..........like Joey Jackson said he needed to come out at the first and step on her neck and go for the juglar.
Quote by OBE from last thread

I totally agree, and wish he HAD come out that way.

Present. I've done some household chores, have a healthy snack (hummus w/pita chips), Perrier for now, wine for later (after the lunch break). Think I'll open the CNN livestream feed again as it was commercial-free and never required refreshing the page.

I hope it's a good, exciting day. I am so afraid JA's team is going to try to pull something like she is "sick", etc. Don't they know we have no patience for such shenanigans?? My whole day will be ruined if there is no court.

Sadly, mine too.

She testified on direct that she thought by having sex with him, she would be "helping" him overcome those urges. Dr. Arias...sexpert.

But that directly contradicts her classifying her sexual attraction as "hard to resist" as she did yesterday. She didnt testify yesterday that she couldnt resist the urge to help him. She said point blank that she couldnt resist her "attraction" to him. Attraction is I independent of helping.

Originally Posted by StephanieHartPI
It is very hard for a Defendant to get a Jury to believe Abuse claims in a murder trial when there is no corroborating evidence.

In other Trials of murder of a spouse for example, you often see photos of her battered and swollen black eyes. Sisters and friends coming forward they got 2am calls of her needing help and they take her in, or try to get her to leave him.

Or they may indicate they always thought he was abusive as they were around him at Holidays and events and he was aggressive and rude, and demeaning and she was a delicate flower, afraid to talk.

Um, again, not present in this claim.

They had the perfect opportunity too, in Arias calling her mother to come out to Mesa to help her move! Sssh! They missed that one!

shhh nurm dog might claim that tomorrow :great:

Maybe, but I notice less objections from Dopey when he says, "right?". Many of them stating "argumentative". Spare me.

He has the same two objections: "argumentative" and "ask and answer".

:loveyou:

Good morning, lovelies!!! Tracey is present and accounted for!

:cheer: Remember: Juan, Juan, he's our man... you know the rest!

Morning gang!

How do you think Juan will approach the questioning regarding the murder? JA has said she doesn't remember, so is he gonna try to jog her memory with photos, or will they just keep going back and forth about her faulty memory? This will be quite interesting i suspect.

I think that Juan probably had some lessons from on staff (or off) psychologists on how to question her. Questioning a borderline personality like hers is not something you would do often. This case is so important to them all that I believe he would just have to consult one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes