jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
CR2008-031021 2/28/2013 10:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona

I don't see anything scheduled for this case next week, so far.

Is there court tomorrow? There was some rumour that there isn't but someone posted a schedule a day or two back and it seemed to suggest that there is court on Thursday.
Don't tell me they will leave us hanging till Monday!

See popsicle's previous post :)

Court docket has trial scheduled for tomorrow. That's current as of now.
Unless somebody gets a tummy ache or a boo-boo, looks like all systems go.

Just about to post the same thing. Like very much her direct explanations, too. Not a lot of the boring psychobabble talk and buzz words.

Did Shannon Peterson's suggest to police they question her ex about the murder?

I know she was on JVM last night but I was in a very noisy restaurant and couldn't hear exactly what she was saying.

I am once again struck after this morning's session on the stand, with how very much JA seems to relish the sex talk.

yes she did enjoy that, I really feel sorry for the next person to sit in that chair.

OMG, thank you. I have never found anyone that recalls that movie and that particular segment of the trilogy. That show terrified me.

And you are right, once Karen was possessed by the spirit from the carved doll, her sitting there with that butcher knife. Shudder.

Yep JA is just that scary.

Trilogy of Terror(1975) Part 3 - YouTube at the 3:30 mark

sorry for the OT bored waiting for testimony to resume
That was one of those most disturbing movie scenes I have ever seen. Now I want to see the whole thing.

God I love classic American horror.

ETA: please no one think I'm a freak for loving horror. I am, just don't think it.
:angel:

Does anybody know if there is a link where to watch the recorded trial (not live)?

i won't have internet for most of the day tomorrow morning and I don't want to rely on my DVR'ed HLN because of the interruptions/commercials.

go to youtube and search for Croakerqueen123 - she posts the best videos and usually has them all. Also up in the media thread there is usually a link to the recordings.

We all must be "of a certain age" ha ha! I remember when it came on TV and I couldn't sleep for days. Coincidentally, I just watched it again a couple of months ago -- it is still scary!

eighth grade, i thought then it was pronounced try~low~gee. lol

I don't post very often but one time was during CA's trial in which I talked about myself having been a long time sex abuse victim and I had expressed outrage at CA's audacity to call herself a victim. Same words for Arias and I have to add that when I endured all of that for years, I can GUARANTEE that I NEVER flaunted myself, I hid from men. I did everything I could possibly do to avoid them at all costs and I certainly never dressed, acted or talked like she does.

We all must be "of a certain age" ha ha! I remember when it came on TV and I couldn't sleep for days. Coincidentally, I just watched it again a couple of months ago -- it is still scary!

I know huh? I want my boys to see it.....crazy stuff

Does anybody know if there is a link where to watch the recorded trial (not live)?

i won't have internet for most of the day tomorrow morning and I don't want to rely on my DVR'ed HLN because of the interruptions/commercials.

Anybody?

Its reminding me of some twighlight zone shows that to this day I can't be mean to any of my kids dolls---especially when they had major dolls....

Court is Monday through Thursday. This past Thursday was Juan's first day with Jodi. Their first date, so to speak. :vomit:

I hope the Juanettes aren't planning on taking any action to protect their Juan? :great:

Bring over from last thread:

IMO, it's also killing her that she's finally, FINALLY, losing TA. The TA that she has tried so desperately to posess. She killed him physically and then she set about attempting to kill the very *idea* of Travis. She's desperately wants to control him even in death, and reinvent and rewrite who he was. Her attempts to hurt his family, to destroy him again and again and again, and take away all the goodness that ever exsisted in him is diabolical.

She won't be able to continue the rewritng the importance of herself in Travis' life. She won't be able to reinventing their "relationship" Although JA'S appearance in his life ultimately ended in a horrid tragedy, Travis was surrounded by so many good things and so many good people who loved him. And they will continue to do so. And all the malignancy that is JA will, one day, be completely and utterly forgotten.

In my opinion, I don't believe she thinks she's losing him. I believe she feels a sense of ownership over him because she is the one who ended his life. They will forever be bonded because of that and she is proud. He is HERS, always and forever. No one else can have him. And it's all because of her. She loves that.

Oh man, we had the best nap and I missed that last hour of testimony before lunch. I'll have to YouTube it later. Although I'm not sure if its worth it judging by all Jodi's sex talk.

See popsicle's previous post :)

Court docket has trial scheduled for tomorrow. That's current as of now.
Unless somebody gets a tummy ache or a boo-boo, looks like all systems go.

Is it sad that I panic when there is no court? Of course I'm not watching this trial for entertainment purposes. I want Justice for Travis and this case has grown on me. I'm hooked...

In my opinion, I don't believe she thinks she's losing him. I believe she feels a sense of ownership over him because she is the one who ended his life. They will forever be bonded because of that and she is proud. He is HERS, always and forever. No one else can have him. And it's all because of her. She loves that.

She just has to pay the price now.

Oh man, we had the best nap and I missed that last hour of testimony before lunch. I'll have to YouTube it later. Although I'm not sure if its worth it judging by all Jodi's sex talk.

You missed a lot! Watch it ASAP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members