jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who is has been a waitress most of her life, she breaks a lot of glasses.

good that new pics were brought in Nurmi, because now I think Juan can re cross.......

she is such a liar. i broke the glass at Travis' house? That's why I have injured hands???

Now she has other injuries, on her feet and ankles, now explaining socks and shoes, this testimony is so contrived and so transparent.

JA says cut index finger, right hand, on margarita glass on June 1st.
Took photos on Helio phone of injury.

I thought Helio phone was lost mid-May 2008???

Exactlly, how did she take the pics with a lost phone.
PLEASE LET JM HAVE CAUGHT THIS PLEASE :please:

JA is such a joke. Totally different demeanor now then during cross. Now she's willing to give all kinds of details.

How could she not have any injury?? The bloody palm print had both of their blood, and it was a gruesome crime scene, with a man!!!!!

Shall we talk about her little soliloquy ON VIDEO to Det. FLores about her LEFT finger getting injured by the Ninjas on 6/4?

Oh yeah......we'll be talking about that and the LACK of a workman's comp report at work.

Awww yeah, go Juan! Why on earth is Nurmi trying to get pictures of her right hand in? Like Juan wasn't going to notice?

If you could be so kind....I am really going to hurl on my desk!

Can martinez question her again
Oh my she's all calm in her Sybil personality
Grrrrrrr what a lying psycho!

I'm already setting my mind "She will walk." My faith in the jury system is shot all to he!!...if she is convicted maybe my faith will be somewhat renewed...but for now I'm going with her being found "not guilty" and set free to walk among us.

January 22, 2008--finger injury....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Look how awesome her memory has suddenly become about particular dates and times.
See what a weekend of rest can do?

Boy, she is sure unlucky with breaking glasses. I can't remember the last time I broke a glass.

I was thinking the same thing!

And she remembers every single minute detail! Which is total BS. But she is good at making up all the little details on the fly!:furious:

She TOLD us that she had nothing but her L ring finger as visible injuries from killing Travis. Now she is back to the feet and ankles but never said how she got them.

ha! Nurmi tried to lead her into answering she had to make effort to cover injuries but she was too stupid to follow along

Can't keep up with you guys - just going to watch the trial and read here later. TIA for everyone's input!

Hey guys, I'm out of here, I just can't listen to this BS any more,
I'll check back later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members