Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gus just said he had seen JA a few days before the phone call.

I thought JA said today she was planning to see Gus on her trip but didn't see him...

Am I losing my mind????Did I hear her say that today???

Someone needs to talk to Dr. Drew's producer and let him know that Gus is lying about the date. He has stated he left the next day to Cancun, hence the phone call occurred 3:30am on June 10, not at 3:30am on June 5.

Stop putting this wannabe on your show Dr. Drew, its embarrassing!

Gus just said he had seen JA a few days before the phone call.

I thought JA said today she was planning to see Gus on her trip but didn't see him...

Am I losing my mind????Did I hear her say that today???

That's what she said...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Grammy Jean That is a great point,why did she have those CDs in the rental car..Hope JM is going to ask her about that.

was there any record of the cd during the police search of his home?

Why was Jodi going to meet Gus in San Jose when on her trip, but then didn't? Ask him DrD.

Someone needs to talk to Dr. Drew's producer and let him know that Gus is lying about the date. He has stated he left the next day to Cancun, hence the phone call occurred 3:30am on June 10, not at 3:30am on June 5.

Stop putting this wannabe on your show Dr. Drew, its embarrassing!

All Gus was missing in the court room were Pom poms!

Roflmao thud

The rope for bondage had to be really long since TA had a sleigh bed, so, he had to cut it in the bathroom. Why was that again?
Lol. 'Cause Jodi had to find a way to have a knife ready and available in the bathroom when TA attacked her...Didnja' know?

Why was Jodi going to meet Gus in San Jose when on her trip, but then didn't? Ask him DrD.

No, no ... that would be a legitimate question. That won't happen on this program, don't be silly! :nono:

Is smiley chatty Katie a Drew juror tonight? All she's missing is Pom poms too IMO

Her body language has MASSIVELY changed today. 99% of the time, Jodi's eye-contact is like she's watching a tennis match. She consistently looks at Nurmi to receive a question, then turns to answer the jury DIRECTLY in the eyes.

But not today... Suddenly, she's:

-- Looking DOWN while Nurmi throws her a question (like she's on "Jeopardy," trying hard to remember/envision her rehearsed answer) and

-- Looking AT NURMI to answer many questions. She can't look the jury in the eye today, which is rare.

She's not having fun spinning her fairy tale life story any more. Now she really has to work, to get this right... to remember the lies she knows JM will NAIL her on.

Either that, or someone on that jury is throwing dagger-eyes at her. And she knows she's not being believed. I think she's wilting.

That is good or

Now getting closer and down to the nuts and bolts of how Travis died, I believe she could be purposely not looking at the jurors as she had done previoulsy.

Could be for sympathy 'poor me' 'woe is me' too, trying to make the jurors sense her sadness and see how upset she is that Travis is dead because he had done something to her which she had felt justified. Then possibly with the rest of her testimony she is going to make it look as if she had no choice but to strike back at him for something he had done. Not sure I am making my point here, just acting as if she is in a lot of pain. Too much to be able to look their way. s y m p a t h y :banghead:

Not me! No way, I wouldn't want even the appearance of being behind her, her mother or anyone there supporting her.

I can only speak for the Fla. court rooms I was in. There was an isle with pews on both sides. If it was a crowded courtroom some people from the plaintiffs side would sit on the defendants side and vice versa.

It's 7:30 here in AZ!!! That means Katie should be on here sharing her notes with us! I can't wait to see what she has to say about today!

Exactly! IT goes right along with her aping Jennifer Wilmott as if she is a professional part of her own defense team. It's DELUSIONAL JA make believe world.

-----------------
Shades of another time another trial! I wonder if they are related.:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: :moo:

That's what she said...

Ya know I might sound wacko and this case is making me that way, but I am starting to think Gus knows a lot more than he is saying.

Wow. Gus Searcy just told Dr. Drew that Jodi called him at 3:30 a.m.(!?!), hysterically crying and saying that Travis was dead.

How does the timing of her call to him fit into the timeline?

Now I wonder if the time-stamp on the camera was wrong. I know on my own camera, I can easily set it to any time, date, and year I wish. In fact, I almost NEVER make sure those logistics are correct.

I'm taking Gus's word for telling this accurately. But if she called Gus at 3:30 in the wee hours, hysterical, what could it mean? Something's not falling in place.

HELLO AWESOME SLEUTHERS,:seeya:

I'm brand spanking new here after lerking forever. I can not say enough about how much info I've picked up from all of you and hope I can contribute.

I have a few points that until now only my dh has heard and now I can"t wait to share them with you all.

Firstly if JA were at all serious about her desire to prove to the world (outside of court that is) that she is now telling the true that TA was abusive and a diviant then why would she not have done a lie detector test so all the local news media could annouce her results?

Also I believe I know where she developed her pedo story. In Travis' My Space comments 6 yrs ago there is one by someone named Chad saying something about "Twas the night before Christmas and TA was out cruising for little boys.":waitasec::what: THIS HAD TO BE A BAD JOKE as he left several other comments, some joking and some nice. I wish we could hear why he did this but anyway what I think is that JA saw this and and the dim lightbulb went off in her head. She decided between the spidey underwear (Cameron Diaz style) that she wore for TA and seeing that MS post that this was bombshell evidence.

I believe JA was the one into wild sex for sure and have 110% faith that Jaun will prove it.

I know soooo many have debated the shot first vs shot last theory and I'm not sure which it was either but I have a thought as to the possible reason for the shot last one.....Here goes JA stopped somewhere to test fire the gun on her way there and it seemed so loud she had second thoughts about the neighbors hearing it so decided to use HER knife instead. After the attack she was freaking out about the noises she was hearing and grabbed her gun and shot him. Let me back up here (sorry) and tell you a little more why.

I have one thing in common with JA, a morbid curiousity and I have seen a video of a throat slashing and the person did not die right away but instead suffered horribly while drowning on their own blood. This is really the worst thing I've ever seen and heard and while I was trying to figure out why she would shoot him after the knife attack this popped into my head. All the more reason for the DP.

I have a short list of other things that I have thought of but haven't seen here. If I'm mistaken kindly disregard my babbling.
I think she turned her plate around in Utah to get pulled over on purpose.
I found it odd she was foggy on several dates except for two. The date they began dating and the date they broke up.
All of TA's sexual talk was in an attempt to satisfy Jodi, she was the weirdo and his 'fantasies' were not actually his but just adding to Jodi's desire.
I also noticed that during her interviews and interrogations that she sometimes refered to TA in the present tense. She also told Flores that Travis really hated the last pic of him sitting in the shower, like they discussed it for half an hour, just really weird IMO.

Lastly how is it a 30 yr old man with so many problems (according to her) not have a record or people coming out of the woodwork to tell their ordeals with TA.....Because there isn't any.

I'm so happy we're almost to cross, I think she really buried herself with the "TA went into the bathroom to cut the sexrope" story. It's pretty sad she's had over two yrs to think that part up and that's the best she could come up with. I think Jaun is going to come up with questions neither we nor her could think up in our wildest dreams :great::great:

Again I'm so happy to finally be a part of your family. Sorry it's long, I had so many things that I've been wanting to share.

Ya know I might sound wacko and this case is making me that way, but I am starting to think Gus knows a lot more than he is saying.

If he anything of importance to say... He wouldn't be able to keep his grinning mouth shut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members