jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, did get to catch the whole..."Why did you not call 911"?...."Because I did not want them to see what I did"....I thought she did not remember. All the calls I have responded to out of an act of "passion, rage etc"...they knew very well what happened and have either been still angry or sorry. Just like I always say..."Angels are amongst us, but so are Devils".....JA proves that EVIL walks amongst us and I PRAY the jury sees through her B.S.

I think the "they're in a better place" line should be banned from the planet.

It almost never helps grieving families / loved ones.

What you really want to say is in response is "the BETTER PLACE is right here with ME".

It's one of those awkward over used phrases...now associated with a sociopath mimicking but continuing to abuse the man she murdered and his family.

I agree.
That comment had me in tears… She absolutely cannot connect dots of what is appropriate, or normal human emotions, and says these completely, way out there, outlandish things. What comes out of her mouth is all so stale, yet the affect it lends towards others if horrifying, and to his family it is outright abusive.

Is it possible she was holding him hostage the entire time she was there? Pointing the gun at him, making him take pictures of her, her taking pictures of him with the KY Jelly so conveniently in the picture? I've wondered this for awhile now. There is no proof they actually had sex that day. In her sick mind, she could have had this plan all conjured up, making it look like all of this happened, that he wanted her there, yada yada yada.

If I cried as much as she (cough) did yesterday my eyes would be red and swollen for days.
When they do close ups of her you can see that her eyes are not swollen and white.

Good morning! I've had to miss a lot of the last couple of weeks due to work (grumble) and the court's schedule, but I'm off today, Monday and Tuesday. Perfect timing! I've been able to keep up thanks to you all, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Cannot wait for cross today. She won't have Nurmi leading her through her script, won't get to tell her life story, won't get the "awww... tell us how you feel?" carp. Juan is going to wake her up out of that black out real quick, yes indeed.

I need some Juan pom-poms! Juan-poms!

YOU LUCKY :great:

No it-shay!!!! I mean really?? Her first cogent thought is: "the sun is coming up and where are my shoes" and "let me stop to drink a cosco water bottle because I am so very thirsty"!!!

Yuuuup.
Not "why are my hands covered in blood?"
"where are my shoes?"
"what the heck am I doing in Nevada?"

You would think that a person would be very freaked out coming to in another state with a gun that was used to shoot somebody, a ficticious rope, and bloody hands etc. and that they would seek help by calling 911.

Oh no...not Jodi. She disposes of the murder weapons, cleans up and goes on her merry way because it's part of her "facade". Please put "facade" on the bingo card somebody made...I got sick of hearing it yesterday.

She is going to screw up bigtime today. Her answers are going to show she does remember. He will be firing questions at her so fast she wont be able to think of what she told Nurmi on direct.

IMO

I agree completely. It's going to be fascinating to watch.

It is so transparent how every single thing she either claims to not remember (stabbing/throat slashing) or outright denies(didn't steal Grandpa's gun) goes straight to premeditation. Ever since the murder she has been in, and still continues to be, in self preservation mode. So very transparent.

OH :-( I just saw Travis' sister, that little girl looks like she's trying so hard to not cry, I hate what JA and her lawyer are allowed to do to this family. OMG SHE WAS JUST ASKED IF SHE HAS FORGIVEN TRAVIS!!! WTH IS THAT ABOUT????

one thing: the defense cannot say they were not given generous leeway by this judge... dang!

Nurmi practically stuffed the words into her mouth and she STILL could not spit them back out in the way he wanted her too!

She cannot help herself.
It is amazing to watch.. truly![/
QUOTE]

BBM

we say that now that her 8 day monologue is over. yesterday, i thought i couldn't take one more minute of torture.....today, it's a case study. btw i think i have nurmi stockholm syndrome because i feel sorry for him now.... :moo:

Why does JM object every time Jodi says "Travis once said"? I can understand an objection if it's hearsay, but it's all just lies :crazy:

Also, they didn't think through her explanation for going to the memorial service. No one would have thought it was strange, Jodi, because every single one of Travis' friends and acquaintances had been imploring him to cut off contact with you, and in fact, he had even told some of them that that's what he did. He was done with you, Jodi.

When Nurmi asks if she's "forgiven him," I don't know how his sisters can bear it without leaping over the divider and choking her :furious:.

Good morning family!! They just showed that picture of TA again on IS. The one of him in the shower, looking into the camera. It haunts me!! He's crying in that picture or I am not a Cherokee! The redness in his eyes is NOT from the shower!! I am surprised that this picture has not been discussed more. Look into his eyes!! He's terrified in that pic! :(

That picture has been discussed a ton on earlier threads. Many many people agree with you. After listening to Jodi's testimony, I am now in agreement ... That photo is haunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thinking about Travis this morning breaks my heart again. He tried in vain to get away, to save his life. He struggled down that hall, already mortally wounded when JA delivered the nearly decapitating knife slash that ended his flight for his life. For this reason I believe she deserves the DP. Praying for much strength to Travis siblings, my heart really aches for them.

I think Nurmi will attempt to disrupt the flow. It's just going to be a thing of beauty with Juan. And we get to see it. He will destroy her.

Nurmi as defense is quite constrained on what he can object to during cross examination. The main thing he will object to is "scope" or "Outside of scope".
Nurmi's problem is that he allowed JA to talk about EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.
So JM really has an "open field" during his cross.
Nurmi does not appear to be a very smart lawyer and so JM will likely swat him off like a mosquito.

Snipped:
I did notice a couple of times lately Jodi was short with Nurmi because of his questions to her. Imagine what she will be like with Juan. Bet she did not sleep last night either. jmo

Maybe she contemplated suicide again and gave herself a paper cut.

Thanks for the insight. I thought it was really weird that she was allowed (or so she says) to buy a bunch of Advil AND have a razor. Really?? I highly doubt that, Miss Priss.

I hope Jm checks all that out and calls her on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo