Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the man sitting behind Jodi's mother part of her family? He is really fighting to keep from falling asleep.

Deja vu.

Really would like to know more about the circumstances of Bobby's death

If this continues much longer, I'm going to drive home and take a shot every time JA says "UM"...

Oooh, her heart moved on...SO BRAVE!

I know the defense is going for the sympathy angle - do they even have a CLUE how this is coming across??!! I am actually getting the giggles as I am listening as it is so incredibly ridiculous.

he took her home 3 days early and yelled as he was driving away, stop stalking my family!! lol

zzzz...

I was working at Denny's...did you know that Denny's sells a Grand Slam breakfast...it comes with eggs...i like eggs...one time i thought an egg was rotten but I smelled it...and in that regard, it was stinky but not really rotten...what was rotten was how the egg treated me...it was an abusive egg....

Gosh, she went and spent time with Victor's family when Victor wasn't even in the pic. Stalking by proxy continuously. Bobby was her first true love though. Are ya feeling it, Folks?

BobbyVictorBobbyVictor BobbyVictorBobbyVictor BobbyVictorBobbyVictor which one did she kill?

I'm glad JA is pointing out that TA is NOT the only guy who dated other girls! Apparently EVERYONE was a player!!

Even Nurmi sounds bored lol heard him take a big sighhhhhh

I can't quit yawning :D

What a pattern - abuse comes out of nowhere, we had an arguement "about something" - never remeber what - guy attacks her suddenly - she's terrified, but she stays, guy was cheating but she stayed... over and over. Same nonsense. Trying to paint herself as the ultimate victim. I pray that no one on the jury is buying any of this.

All I can say is... Never let the defendant take the stand!!
IMO JA just wants another TV debut on "Snapped" :banghead:

WTH! She can't even keep her stories straight- first Victor was her first true love- with a promise ring and everything. She is nutso- Juan is going to rip her to shreds.

her "abusive parents" would have had to pay for that costa rica trip... she was a drop out waitress.

I can't seem to get a steady online feed tried wptv and abc15. If anyone has a good stable feed can you give me the url?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74