Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought on the camera as we head into testimony -- perhaps as she was fumbling around in the chaos of the murder, she hit the TIMER function, then dropped the camera and the picture was taken 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds later?

This is OT but when did Vinnie Politan lose so much weight???

Is JA in jail? And if so how is she getting her nails done? ty

This is totally off topic, but this case really is bothering me on a personal level. My youngest daughter is involved in a very twisted relationship where there is another girl pursuing her boyfriend and I won't go into details, but there have been some really serious things that have happened. In addition, she has a little rat terrier named Napoleon and he is like her shadow. Not sure why I even mentioned this, but I consider people here on WS to be somewhat of an extended family. :(

why she put him back in the shower I will never figure that out.. what is the difference where he is found??? And she sure as heck left a lot of evidence (blood, casing, etc)

Absolutely no logic to the evil imhoo

i think she put him in the shower so she didn't have to see his body. not as an action of remorse, but as in it was just an object that was in the way.

States witness Ryan Burns - defendant went to see him the next day after killing Travis

wgp7p5.png

so she was living with her grandparents???

I wonder if they are still living/if they will take the stand?

Thought on the camera as we head into testimony -- perhaps as she was fumbling around in the chaos of the murder, she hit the TIMER function, then dropped the camera and the picture was taken 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds later?

I wondered the same thing about the timer. but, I was thinking she may have had it on intentionally. jmo

This is totally off topic, but this case really is bothering me on a personal level. My youngest daughter is involved in a very twisted relationship where there is another girl pursuing her boyfriend and I won't go into details, but there have been some really serious things that have happened. In addition, she has a little rat terrier named Napoleon and he is like her shadow. Not sure why I even mentioned this, but I consider people here on WS to be somewhat of an extended family. :(

Please tell your daughter to be careful. And if anything serious is happening it's time to notify the police!!!

she told him she was late because she drove the wrong way on the highway for several hours (umm okay she would have ended up the ocean!) fell asleep and then started driving to Utah

Between following this trial ca trial discovery id I'm. Very suspious of things . One of my daughters dating all we know are lies. Scary

Witness Burns- from "Pre-Paid legal" now rebranded called "Legal ?"

JA and this witness met and spoke briefly @ convention - asked for her number . . . . she said she was a "director" in her company. They didn't speak for 3 or 4 weeks after the convention. Big event "party for Utah", Zion Lovenger was a friend of JA. Played matchmaker - witness gave her a call then . . . they spoke 30 min to an hour.

They continued to talk 3-5 times per week usually @ 10 or 11 @ night. She agreed to come to visit him @ SLC - near West Jordan. Back then he lived in a side apt with his family with it's own entrance but not own kitchen. Reached agreement she would come out around the end of May. She was going to be on a road trip or come see him directly she was going to stay for one day - about a week from when they were talking. She had a friend with a baby who was born - drive to LA area in Calif. then drive up to SLC to see him - taking I-15 all the way. She was supposed to arrive which day - Wednesday morning - we talked the night before around 9 or 10 pm . . . . about 12 hr drive - little concerned her driving at night - he was expecting her around 12 or 1 next day. He had training on Wed's nights - she was going to attend training on Wed @ 7pm in Sandy UT - 10 min S. of West Jordan. JA didn't arrive by noon - he tried to call @ 9 and 12 or 1 he tried to call her - straight to vm. Started getting a ittle worried - contacted friends Mark & Leslie that JA was going to visit. Leslie knew JA a little better -he asked for JA's phone numbers @ her grandparents who she was living with.

AFter the training he went to cheesecake factory in Murray - 10 min E of West Jordan. . . . . . he finally got ahold of her - she said she took wrong freeway and drove many miles/hrs wrong way- she fell asleep in her car too long. She said she didn't bring phone charger - her phone had been off all day. She bought a phone charger @ gas station. She said she didn't know where she was (said she was airheaded like that driving wrong way) and trying to get bearings. Burns asked his Father how to get there from where she was @ - pretty simple it ws about 7 or 8 hrs away but it took her another 12 hrs to get there.

She knew how to get to his house - maybe 10 or 11 next day. . . .

Jeeze... I just viewed these horrific up-close photos of poor Travis' neck and face wounds. I can't imagine ever being so enraged that I could do this to anyone.

I don't understand all the technical aspects, but:
1. The blood spatter around the neck wound seem to indicate that he was alive until his throat was slit.
2. The seeming LACK of blood spatter around the bullet wound over his right eye probably indicate that shooting him wasn't necessary -- he was already dead from the throat cut.
3. Yes, she OVER killed this poor man! This is cruel and unusual = qualifies for the death penalty.

Jodi turned into pure animal to do all this damage. The amount of hurt and anger that would lead her to do this? She couldn't possibly be sorry sitting there feeling remorse in the courtroom right now. Pure hatred welled up and created this crime, and I don't believe it's "disappeared" from her system.

After seeing these pics, I'm more convinced than ever that Jodi's feeling satisfied with her "work" when she sneaks peeks at this images. She's not sorry she did this. She got revenge and she's pleased, regardless of what the law does to her.

I agree completely. Total depravity. Overkill defined.

I'm involved in animal rights advocacy groups and this kind of brutality against animals is horrendous and inconceivable... to think an individual did this to a human being and has sat cool, calm and collected singing, smirking and giving interviews in jail and now at trial without a trace of humanity is unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member