Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the earlier interview that was played yesterday did Jodi say she just bought a gun? (Right after she asked the detective what kind of gun he had?)

If so, that's so creepy. Other things she has said that I find particularly creepy: asking to see the photos and then asking again if she can see them soon; asking how many times Travis was stabbed; repeatedly saying "If I did it I would wear gloves" ...and "I have lots of them"; saying that she knows Travis is in a good place and that he's doing great.

It's weird that sociopaths have no idea how they are coming across to other people.

Like the poster above, I think she went there specifically with the intent to kill him because of all the planning and alibi preparation she did in advance -- in particular turning her cell phone off so she couldn't be tracked.

I think she killed him so she could "move on" with Ryan or whoever else came along. She knew she was obsessed and out of control, and she knew she wouldn't be able to let Travis go, so the only way in her mind to be able to finally end the relationship and her obsession with him was to kill him.
I never heard that. So far to my knowledge we've heard:
- She's thought about buying a gun but doesn't have the money.
- She doesn't own a gun. Has never seen a gun. Has never fired a gun.
- Didn't know grandparents even had a gun until it was stolen.
- She didn't even know that guns existed!

(Okay. The last one I added. She might as well have said it though.)

ETA: I do seem to remember something about a 9mm though...hmm... let me go check it out.

I couldn't even finish watching it yesterday..

She is like a black hole... just listening to her sucks all the life right out of a person.

Shower and wine helped for me:blushing: self defense flew out the door

I just got back from dropping my car off, getting a remote start installed. So it looks like I'm "stuck" watching the trial all day! :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Keven said either the shot to the head or the slitting of the throat would have rendered him unable to defend himself and he would have lost consciousness quickly from either one. The only one that would let him be ambulatory for awhile was the stab to the heart.

IMO

on a first name basis with the good doc now are we? Mmm-hmmm *nods* :p

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully they will pick a foreman who has knowledge of what their responsibilities are. A jury is suppose to stick to the facts and not speculate. While it is okay here and can be very productive it has no place on the jury. They are obligated to follow the evidence and come to a conclusion based on those facts in evidence. jmo

And imo if they solely base it on the evidence entered when applied to the laws they are to follow she will be found guilty of murder one.

IMO

Good morning all.

I was thinking last night, if she called TA's phone at 1130 something that night, they have to have the location she made that call from. Her phone would have pinged a tower as soon as she turned it on. So.... how far/long did she get away from TA's house before she made that call? Where was she? We could probably figure out the exact times if we knew those and worked backwards.
JMO

I am drained after yesterday as well. I just dont get this woman. I thought CA was sick, I think CA found her match.
Im another one who said I wouldnt get invested in another case after CA, and look at me now. UGH! Oh well, Im in till the (guilty) verdict.

Off to get some work done (and catch up on yesterdays thread) before court starts.

I think she made it up (partly) based on what the detective said to her.. he told her there had to have been more than one person, etc. (it was just a tactic but she took the bait and made her story based on it in part :twocents:)

It seems that there could be some truths in her police interview. It makes me wonder if, perhaps, he was shot first. She mentions how he was on all fours screaming, and holding his head. I tend to think she is describing the truth; she just tells it as a witness. JMO

I'm not sure of the sequence but didn't the detective tell her TA's neighbors had seen her there and knew who she was. She first stated there were two men, then changed it to a woman and a man. Was she trying to set up the neighbors????? jmo
Did she know she was being recorded?

Take this FWIW because no way am I rewatching her police interview (Nurse has access to drugs I don't - she can be a glutton for punishment :tongue: ) but I can't find confirmation of her owning a gun. I think it's possible there was once a rumor though based on MDS and facebook entries.

rewatching part two I just posted.. some things that stick out

roommate zach was not home (he was house sitting for his girl friend's parents)

Enrique left the house at 6am and didn't notice Jodi was there/anything was different

(he was at work when all of the events happened)

Take this FWIW because no way am I rewatching her police interview (Nurse has access to drugs I don't - she can be a glutton for punishment :tongue: ) but I can't find confirmation of her owning a gun. I think it's possible there was once a rumor though based on MDS and facebook entries.

in interview one iirc she told the detective she had just bought a glock??

Good morning all.

I was thinking last night, if she called TA's phone at 1130 something that night, they have to have the location she made that call from. Her phone would have pinged a tower as soon as she turned it on. So.... how far/long did she get away from TA's house before she made that call? Where was she? We could probably figure out the exact times if we knew those and worked backwards.
JMO

I am drained after yesterday as well. I just dont get this woman. I thought CA was sick, I think CA found her match.
Im another one who said I wouldnt get invested in another case after CA, and look at me now. UGH! Oh well, Im in till the (guilty) verdict.

Off to get some work done (and catch up on yesterdays thread) before court starts.

I've been claiming I'd never watch another since OJ! Lol

I've failed miserably !

Good morning all.

JMO

I think they said she was 250 miles away from Travis' home when she made that call. Thats about right in driving time from the time he was killed. I imagine she got out of there by 6 at least.

It seems that there could be some truths in her police interview. It makes me wonder if, perhaps, he was shot first. She mentions how he was on all fours screaming, and holding his head. I tend to think she is describing the truth; she just tells it as a witness. JMO

Pathological liars lie. If her mouth is moving she's lying! I won't give even a fleeting consideration she's telling the truth about anything. If she told me it was daytime, I'd have to look outside!

She stabbed his skull taking chunks out of it. That was why he was holding he:moo:ad.

in interview one iirc she told the detective she had just bought a glock??
I thought that was Flores who'd said that? Jodi had asked him what kind of gun he had. Course I had the world's worst migraine and could well be wrong. (I blame Jodi for said migraine too.)

Pathological liars lie. If her mouth is moving she's lying! I won't give even a fleeting consideration she's telling the truth about anything. If she told me it was daytime, I'd have to look outside!

Agree, not even him yelling.

I thought that was Flores who'd said that? Jodi had asked him what kind of gun he had. Course I had the world's worst migraine and could well be wrong. (I blame Jodi for said migraine too.)

She bought a gun. It was with her items in her car that she was packing up when arrested
.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member