John Edward's mistress writes tell- all memoir

uggh. No class when having the affair, no class writing a tell all about it, no class saying such meanspirited, hateful things about EE. Shame on the *advertiser censored*.

Rielle has not only disrespected her own child BUT also Quinn's older siblings. The fact she sees nothing wrong with her behavior and continues to call Elizabeth names shows how truly vile this woman is. Those two snakes deserve each other.

Rielle has not only disrespected her own child BUT also Quinn's older siblings. The fact she sees nothing wrong with her behavior and continues to call Elizabeth names shows how truly vile this woman is. Those two snakes deserve each other.

BBM...I read an article in London's Daily Mail where it quoted her from the 20/20 interview (tonight at 9 EST ~ NOT watching!) saying that one of the reasons she wrote the book is so that Johnny & Elizabeth's children can learn "the truth" about what really happened.
:what:

Seriously???

There are no words.....well no words I can use here and keep posting!! :seeya:

What "really happened" is --- she seduced him and the rest should be privet.
I do not care that he had an affair. I heard too often about how Elizabeth did control, and run him.
His timing sucked.... But who am I? Perfect NO.. so I can’t judge....

BUT had he used campaign money to support her that would not work for me at all. I don’t know if he did or not. I think he did. but that Young guy got a huge house, and, and and... so maybe he really sucked the machine dry himself.... I do not know.

As for "CLASS" well !!!.
There are very few out there right now that I would call classy.
I have to scratch my head for a while and maybe one name may come up.

I sure won't be reading this book about her sleazy affair with John Edwards.Does she think this will change the way people feel about them? Nope they are both disgusting.Elizabeth had more class then she will ever know.She stood by John through all his campaigns and entertained all of his colleagues and their wives.Then in the battle of her life with cancer,she finds out about Rielle and the baby.She was a strong and faithful woman.That's what her kids will remember about her.I hope Rielle doesn't think it will be different with her,for wandering eyes there will be someone else that comes along.Someone younger and prettier.Then maybe she will become the witch on wheels.To note I bet he has had a few women while he was married,he is a big flirt.

Though she admitted that she and Edwards never used protection, Hunter said she was still shocked when she found out about her pregnancy.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/23/rielle-hunter_n_1621386.html

:liar:
We need a :disgusting STD: smilie for this thread. It should look like a chancre sore with Edward's overly hair sprayed hair and a cheesy smile.

Oh please. How stupid does she think people are?

I personally don't care if Elizabeth Edwards was controlling or demanding or even a ***** on wheels. John Edwards appears to me as someone that wants to be controlled, babied, put on a pedestal. He looks like a sniveling, snarky, adulterating puke. I have no doubt he used that money to support (or pay off) Rielle Hunter. Yes, Young benefited from it too.

I'm just hoping these two will fade into the woodwork and that this little girl can grow up to be well adjusted. I doubt it.

I'm not judging just stating what I feel about the people and the situation.

JMO

Well, Ms. Hunter, my opinion is you are way too old to be shocked that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy.

We are drowning in public figures who have no decency, morality, and/or humanity. In fact, I feel a lot of people have become public figures for these exact traits, and I don't understand it. We would be a lot better off if we would bring back the practice of 'shunning'...

Disgusting to write this. The only one i have any respect for in this whole mess is Elizabeth. May she R.I.P. :rose:

I "think" her 20/20 book promo was bumped to the trash bin due the Penn State Monster's verdict coming in Friday day night...

Karma -

Oh please. How stupid does she think people are?

I personally don't care if Elizabeth Edwards was controlling or demanding or even a ***** on wheels. John Edwards appears to me as someone that wants to be controlled, babied, put on a pedestal. He looks like a sniveling, snarky, adulterating puke. I have no doubt he used that money to support (or pay off) Rielle Hunter. Yes, Young benefited from it too.

I'm just hoping these two will fade into the woodwork and that this little girl can grow up to be well adjusted. I doubt it.

I'm not judging just stating what I feel about the people and the situation.

JMO

Whoops, too late for this little girl to grow up to be well adjusted. Look what she has for a "mother" and a sperm donor. :(

True OneLove, but sometimes children grow up to be well-adjusted, successful, honest people despite their parents. Let's hope this little girl is one of them.

Anyone else care? :floorlaugh: Please, Rielle, for the love of God just go away.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...cle_49090458-b08c-5aa8-9939-fdaa1f66aa4e.html

4fe9c10063740.preview-620.jpg

Saying that she still loves Edwards, and that she believes he still loves her, Hunter said Tuesday that she was unsure of the future.

"We'll see what happens," she said. "I have no plans."

No plans and no class, either.

Watching RH on "The View" and as far as I'm concerned, she's sick & selfish, he's sick & selfish, and they both deserve each other!
I just feel so sad and sorry for all the children involved.

True OneLove, but sometimes children grow up to be well-adjusted, successful, honest people despite their parents. Let's hope this little girl is one of them.

True that, lizzybeth! I know many people who have overcome great wounds from childhood and managed to maintain their divine spark they were born into this world possessing.
Thank you for reminding me; a girl can hope, right?

In this case, even if she is raised in an absolutely perfect environment through her childhood, she will undoubtably learn the truth one day. That is likely to mess with her at an age when she is either independent or almost a legal adult. Young people do some horrifically impulsive and damaging things when they are wounded suddenly with a truth that negates the reality they have believed all along. I hope these "parents" insure their daughter has very good professional help at an early age and plenty of strong extended family/friend/community support.

This pair needs to be put on Major Ignore.

And if they do, I will consider this book to be one GIGANTIC passive aggressive temper tantrum on the part of JE. It will be interesting to see how Elizabeth's children react to such treatment of their mother. Talk about the stephag from hell. Sheeesh

Anyone else care? :floorlaugh: Please, Rielle, for the love of God just go away.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...cle_49090458-b08c-5aa8-9939-fdaa1f66aa4e.html

4fe9c10063740.preview-620.jpg

Saying that she still loves Edwards, and that she believes he still loves her, Hunter said Tuesday that she was unsure of the future.

"We'll see what happens," she said. "I have no plans."

No plans and no class, either.

It is being rumored that Cate gave her father an ultimatum to choose between herself and Rielle. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this was true. Cate strikes me as a very no-nonsense type of woman and she was obviously very close to her mother. I cannot imagine how horrible it was for her to read what the homewrecker said about her mother in the book. If I were in Cate's shoes, I would have wanted to choke that woman with my bare hands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...atum-telling-dump-Rielle-Hunter-lose-her.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back